Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Lily can go on and on about her lip problem and then forget to pack her lip cream. I mean she does HATE packing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
👆🏽💯 - it’s parenting content for teenagers
Maybe she could get some sponsorship from charities promoting sexual health and pregnancy awareness to teens. She makes it look so hard and miserable, those kids will be taking every precaution under the sun!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just want to say, I called it a page or so back. Lily’s now inspired to do some mini renovations in her home. Hmmmm. I see right through you Pebbles, got to keep up with Anna.
9DBA8D81-F20D-4447-96C3-2116158B5DFA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
4A277623-5F9F-4E44-A94C-32242EF71981.jpeg

Yes. This random diarrhoea-coloured arch would certainly look good on her office wall. I’m so inspired, I’m off to draw a grey triangle on my bedroom wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hahaha came to say the same thing, she hasn't been inspired by her stay at Soho Farmhouse, she's jelly of Anna's move / new home!

Those stories were essentially a call out and beg for companies to pay for everything she wants to have done. They can afford to fix their garden, stop waiting for a freebie and get it done! More copies from other people - open shelving from Kate La Vie and the arch from Ghenet. No original ideas, so in a year's time she will be complaining about how she was influenced by others and it's not right for her.

Reactions: 28
Dropping hints for the work she wants doing on her house ZZZZZZZZZ put your hand in your pocket like the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like she’s using this trip to convince people about the health of her marriage, but I’ve gotten vibes for ages that they’re bored of each other.

It’s like the spark’s gone. Sexless sums it up.

There’s times in the vlogs when they struggle to even make conversation at mealtimes and resort to talking about Grey because, I guess, there’s nothing else to say.

If she was enjoying Rich’s company so much and having such a nice anniversary... why was she flooding her Instagram with updates?
I think they are only still together because they are all each other knows. They've been together since they were really young, right? I doubt Lily has even had her heart properly broken before. My mum always said to me: "it's better to have your first heartbreak over with when you are young" and I honestly believe that, lol. I couldn't imagine having my first in my 30s or whatever.

Sounds like they had a fun and loving anniversary trip 🤨
Yikes. Why is she such a witch about him? I think she tries to be funny it comes across as so dismissive of him.

Argh Lily stop touching the front of your mask!
Absolute moron.

Reactions: 9
That front room is so dark and depressing isn’t it! Never mind a window, just paint it a lighter colour and it would improve it so much.

Reactions: 14
The “walkway” between the living room and kitchen looks just like a dumping ground for all Grey’s toys. It’s such a waste of space.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.