Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uhhh I’m confused. Her kid has been in swimming lessons for months...THAT RICH TAKES HER TO. Be a mom and take your daughter to swimming lessons so you don’t sound like a complete twit.

View attachment 242294
So nice, so lovely that I just had to document it for the world....who cares, enjoy your privileged time away with your family and put your bloody phone down!

I know some couples are comfortable with going to the toilet in front of their partner, but it’s a bit like the nail in the coffin in a relationship for me 😂 We have a 2 year old and have never peed in front of each other, so it’s bugger all to do with being a parent!

Reactions: 9
All this ninja parenting - give me a bleeping break. It comes across as self-deprecating, trying to appear funny because they know they’ve made a huge mistake with Grey’s sleeping pattern.
Side note - for someone who appears to work out as much as Rich does, he doesn’t have a very good body to show for it...
He just seems to do a lot of cardio. Running, cycling, marathons etc. He's obviously very fit but doesn't seem to do a lot of weight lifting.

Reactions: 5
My partner and I have always been pretty comfortable with each other anyway, but I think all modesty was lost the day I had our little boy. I'd had a tricky forceps delivery so I had a catheter fitted, and I needed help getting up and into the shower, so he obliged. I had to sit there in the shower room on a little stool under all these fluorescent hospital strip lights while he held the shower over me and washed me, holding my catheter out of the way, my whole body was SO swollen, my back had possibly the worst case of hormonal acne you've ever seen, my hair was a greasy mess, I had lost a lot of blood so I looked like the actual walking dead, no colour in my face...

When I think about the mere act of pooing in front of him, that's a breeze compared to the indignity I felt at that moment 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think soho farmhouse looks lovely - I would like to go one day and you can bet that I would not be doing stories every 5 seconds or watching Netflix. They never seem to just talk and enjoy each other’s company. They are either mollycoddling the baby for no reason or watching Netflix. Such a difference between the relationship between Anna and Mark. Can’t wait to see Anna’s new home i home it’s huge!! She’s going to put such thought into the refurbishment and lily is going to be greeeeeeen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
^^^ I am prematurely gagging thinking about Lily explaining to viewers that their current beautiful, recently renovated and well-sized house is soooo obviously too small for a family of four, especially with her being WFH. When the next baby is in the oven, she will present a litany of reasons why the house is entirely unsuitable for them now but blah blah served them well for 5 years etc etc. Her fake displays of gratitude that end in tens of thousands of dollars of freebies.

Reactions: 30
Anna place will be full of period features and she will be so gutted that she did not restore any or at least preserve. The fire place that she threw out will add some sort of characters to her dull blue living room on in my opinion. She can also source some old tiles for her fireplace. I hate the plank wood she has above the wood burner.

Reactions: 16
All this ninja parenting - give me a bleeping break. It comes across as self-deprecating, trying to appear funny because they know they’ve made a huge mistake with Grey’s sleeping pattern.
Side note - for someone who appears to work out as much as Rich does, he doesn’t have a very good body to show for it...
How utterly idiotic of them to pander to Grey having to sleep in complete silence. As everyone else has said, it will backfire on them and seems to have already. I know people with babies who from the beginning were vacuuming, blow-drying hair, etc while the baby slept. It is good for them to get used to it.

Reactions: 17
So nice, so lovely that I just had to document it for the world....who cares, enjoy your privileged time away with your family and put your bloody phone down!

I know some couples are comfortable with going to the toilet in front of their partner, but it’s a bit like the nail in the coffin in a relationship for me 😂 We have a 2 year old and have never peed in front of each other, so it’s bugger all to do with being a parent!
I totally agree, we've been married 8 years and never have either - I think it's healthy to maintain at least a (tiny) bit of mystery😂

Reactions: 7
I find the whole ‘we don’t make noise when greys sleeping’ a weird stealth brag. It’s like them trying to prove they are better parents or something because they minimise all noise. Which is easier if you live in a big house, with jobs you have the luxury of agency over your own schedule to fit around your kids sleeping pattern. It’s just so unrealistic for most parents and actually is not healthy to centre everything around the child. imagine if they had guests and they had to sit in silence whilst grey naps. What planet are they on.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
^^^ That's like her whole brand at this point: doing tit nonsensical ways and acting like it's a moral victory given the confines she's barely surviving within (working 2 days a week from home with a part-time house husband and having a wealthy family).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Back to the sleep thing... we used to play loud music to get my son to go to sleep. His favourite is MC hammer “you can’t touch this” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
lol!!

She had Rich shave it for her because she couldn't do it and now that Rich can't bother anymore she's given up...? She has absolutely zero willpower (unless there's money or free tit at the end of the line)
ikr. I shaved in the shower, take like 20 seconds. I really don't understand her approach to life..

maybe shaving wakes Grey up too :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.