Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVE YOU GUYS. I came on here to say who ever said that the moment Anna announced her move, that lily would be scratching her ass for interiors content, absolutely and utterly called it!

She's so boringly predictable! Also open plan living is great for some portions of your home, not the whole thing. I recently renovated and did a kitchen/diner extension a bit like them (no where near as big, it's incredibly modest compared to their work), but in the process I put the middle wall back up so I have a smaller living room at the front, knowing that if I ever had children one day, you want a space where you have plenty of storage and a door to close with all their tit in it and you have the rest of the house to play with.

Agree with whoever said that she planned for Instagram, not her family. Bet she's regretting all that work now!

Reactions: 16
The window is a certain style and I do think it can work, but Lily is in a nice home that doesn't fit the style of those windows. She doesn't seem to understand working with a home's character rather than trying to force it to look a certain way when it doesn't fit.

Reactions: 12
LOVE YOU GUYS. I came on here to say who ever said that the moment Anna announced her move, that lily would be scratching her ass for interiors content, absolutely and utterly called it!

She's so boringly predictable! Also open plan living is great for some portions of your home, not the whole thing. I recently renovated and did a kitchen/diner extension a bit like them (no where near as big, it's incredibly modest compared to their work), but in the process I put the middle wall back up so I have a smaller living room at the front, knowing that if I ever had children one day, you want a space where you have plenty of storage and a door to close with all their tit in it and you have the rest of the house to play with.

Agree with whoever said that she planned for Instagram, not her family. Bet she's regretting all that work now!
That was me (about the interior design) *takes a bow*, and then realised I’m way too invested in this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was Lily never told about baby gates?

Refuses to just remove the door into the hallway because Grey might wander off?! I’m sure she could get a wooden gate and paint it some sad Farrow & Ball color for the “aesthetic” 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You guys are hilarious. The begging tonight was next level!

I've always think about the conversation they must have before it goes on Instagram.
Rich: "I think we should get a bigger TV for the bedroom"
Lily: "OK, i'll put it on stories tonight and we will give it until the end of the month..."

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The open plan between the sitting room and kitchen is so poorly planned, someone said previously it's just made a corridor and they've lost so much storage space in the process. Shilly's house will never work for her as long as she's chasing the trend and insta likes.

I’m actually hoping she paints the poop coloured arch in her office. for the lolz and her complaining that it didn’t transform the room the way she expected.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
deffo not a British thing adding the window! Well maybe Britain in the 70s, not a style feature to repeat!
Feels like a feature you’d find in a pub 😳

now she’s rearranging the lounge... after the amazing realisation that you don’t need to have seating for 8 people In the lounge
But of course she didn’t want to turn down the free sofas when they were offered!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was so critical of the design choices of the previous owners - well she should try and imagine what any future buyers’ reactions would be to a window between the hall and the living room?? Probably something along the lines of “this is super weird, we’ll have to pay to have this bricked up”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
deffo not a British thing adding the window! Well maybe Britain in the 70s, not a style feature to repeat!
She might as well put in a 70’s serving hatch if that’s what she’s after! (Although I’ve heard they’re coming back into fashion?)

CB25BAEB-7BF0-40EC-9271-83CCEC1510D7.jpeg

Depending on how big Anna's new house is, baby number 2 might be coming very soon.🤭
It would be so Lily to get pregnant ASAP to upstage Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really didn't want to see a close up of her skin on a Sunday evening. Thanks so much for being "real", ugh.

View attachment 235132
Someone said they didn’t think she had gone back on the pill after baby beige, but this reads to me like she’s recently come off it?

I am calling it now... a new year pregnancy announcement

Reactions: 7
I really dislike open plan the way Lily has done it, it doesn't make sense to me to open up the whole of the downstairs area. I at most would have kept the front of the house as a separate room and opened up the kitchen dining room. The lounge could then have been used as a play room for Grey or a room to keep for adults away from toys and general childrens rubbish.

It seems to me that Lily wants an ultra modern house but lives in a Victorian property which doesn't lend itself to what she wants. Her ideas are awful especially the blinking window between the hall and lounge.

First they need to have sex..
Not really 😂 A girl I know was freaked out by the whole concept of having an uncontrolled pregnancy so she and her husband went through several rounds of artificial insemination. Both of them were healthy and fine, just wanted the control. And Lily is SUCH a control freak 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s actually upsetting that she’s taken a period property - with so much potential and character - and done this to it.

An arch painted randomly on the wall? Why? Photos of loved ones in the room where you pee and poo? Who would do that?

The house is wasted on her. She’s clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.