Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 242672
she is so weird, you shave before your laser and you never have to deal with it ever again...
That is the lamest excuse I have ever heard to not get laser hair removal on your bikini line especially coming from someone that was trying to sell razors not so long ago. I have never heard anyone go on and on about their bikini line as much as she does or make hair removal as complicated as she does either. She has an excuse for everything.

Reactions: 14
How does that make any sense?? She's such an idiot.

She doesn't even shave it anyway, she gets Rich to do it...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find the whole ‘we don’t make noise when greys sleeping’ a weird stealth brag. It’s like them trying to prove they are better parents or something because they minimise all noise. Which is easier if you live in a big house, with jobs you have the luxury of agency over your own schedule to fit around your kids sleeping pattern. It’s just so unrealistic for most parents and actually is not healthy to centre everything around the child. imagine if they had guests and they had to sit in silence whilst grey naps. What planet are they on.
I've said this before but I really think that Lily creates this silly parenting content because she assumes all her followers aren't parents and will be like LOL omg being a parent is so tough. omg they are sitting in the dark. Lily is keeping it real and showing us the hard life of being a mum. But really even women without kids (like myself) see right through this. Even her parenting content is so immature.

Reactions: 22
I've said this before but I really think that Lily creates this silly parenting content because she assumes all her followers aren't parents and will be like LOL omg being a parent is so tough. omg they are sitting in the dark. Lily is keeping it real and showing us the hard life of being a mum. But really even women without kids (like myself) see right through this. Even her parenting content is so immature.
👆🏽💯 - it’s parenting content for teenagers

Reactions: 20
I'm sure that when Grey was a baby they visited friends for an evening and took a huge amount of stuff with them including a baby bath! Also they went to a wedding when she was small and had a huge list of rules. No-one was allowed to hold her as it could stimulate her! How would they manage with a second?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like she’s using this trip to convince people about the health of her marriage, but I’ve gotten vibes for ages that they’re bored of each other.

It’s like the spark’s gone. Sexless sums it up.

There’s times in the vlogs when they struggle to even make conversation at mealtimes and resort to talking about Grey because, I guess, there’s nothing else to say.

If she was enjoying Rich’s company so much and having such a nice anniversary... why was she flooding her Instagram with updates?

Reactions: 22
That is the lamest excuse I have ever heard to not get laser hair removal on your bikini line especially coming from someone that was trying to sell razors not so long ago. I have never heard anyone go on and on about their bikini line as much as she does or make hair removal as complicated as she does either. She has an excuse for everything.
I don't want to defend Lily, but during laser you can only shave between sessions, no waxing or any other form of hair removal. Because of that, if you go from waxing every 3/4 weeks to keep the same amount of hair you were used to, you have to shave constantly. I hated the whole process, for meon the 6 months where if I didn't want to have any hair on my bikini line I had to shave every other day (especially on the first few sessions). I am latina with a lot of hair, the whole process for all the areas of my body I wanted lasered took more than a year, and the only shaving thing wasn't pretty or comfortable.

But of course Lily gave up after one session. No news there. She is lazy. But if she where smart, she would find out how comfortable it is to no have to worry about her ever again.

Reactions: 3
I don't want to defend Lily, but during laser you can only shave between sessions, no waxing or any other form of hair removal. Because of that, if you go from waxing every 3/4 weeks to keep the same amount of hair you were used to, you have to shave constantly. I hated the whole process, for meon the 6 months where if I didn't want to have any hair on my bikini line I had to shave every other day (especially on the first few sessions). I am latina with a lot of hair, the whole process for all the areas of my body I wanted lasered took more than a year, and the only shaving thing wasn't pretty or comfortable.

But of course Lily gave up after one session. No news there. She is lazy. But if she where smart, she would find out how comfortable it is to no have to worry about her ever again.
Lily doesn’t wax though.

Reactions: 3
Regardless of what she decides to do (or not do) down there, we just don't need to know about it. I don't get why she even felt the need to mention it, you can't see anything so why bring it up? If it's to seem relatable, I am so sick of it.

I may be missing something here but I feel like the body hair conversation has moved on. Does anybody care now whether you're smooth or hairy? Also agree that it's weird that she's plugging multiple hair removal products and then brings out this 'content'.

Reactions: 23

She could have shaved and she doesn’t need to worry about it ever again. But how is going to KEEP IT REAL if she doesn’t mention bush

Lily and Rich could really benefit from reading Esther Perel's books -- she also has a Ted talk and a podcast if they can't be bothered with reading.

They've always said they were a social couple and would always spend more time with a group of friends instead of just each other but to me that's a red flag

Reactions: 11
Poor Rich. Feels as though he’s gone away on a special trip for Lily and Grey.

Filming herself pushing a pram in silence, sorry just fell asleep there. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.