Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to deviate the topic a bit, Lily does buy the weirdest and cheapest gift. She bought this basket for Anna
1600027403917.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No, I just can’t deal with their need for complete and utter silence. He’s tip toeing OUTSIDE incase he wakes the baby up INSIDE.
I literally just told off my eldest while walking into the room my baby is sleeping in. Raised voice in the SAME ROOM as a sleeping child and they didn’t even flinch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised she didn’t wear greige on her wedding day, just to set the tone for the marriage. Her last IG story about Netflix and chill was so CRINGE.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised she didn’t wear greige on her wedding day, just to set the tone for the marriage. Her last IG story about Netflix and chill was so CRINGE.
hahah i don't know about you guys, but if we go to somewhere nice like Soho Farmhouse, we will 100% have sex....is just have to be done lol :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rich can never catch a break. Can't post one nice photo of him even on their anniversary

I will say, whoever is doing her veneers chose a good size for her. I mean its not hard when you had her horse teeth to start with but they do look good. Not to chicklet like

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So not only does she feel the need to document every second of their anniversary holiday, she also chooses this time to read her dm's and do polls and engage with her viewers?

Priorities, man.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I want to rescue that man so much. And he and Joe Woodward can form a club of guys freed from oppressive influencers sapping their life away.
He strikes me as a type that'll get an ego boost being married to a moany princess because it makes him feel manly taking care of most mundane things. Or maybe he thought he punched above his weight when they started dating, not realizing he was the settler.

I am sure Pebbles brought her baby to eliminate the option of having sex🤪Not like she is content or grateful enough to reminesce the good times, now with her baby 🙄🙄Oh wait, she thinks the woman takes care of her multiple nieces/ nephews happily and birthed her and her sisters is not good/ knowledgeable enough to take care of her baby. Grandma Pebbles dodged a bullet imo. What would have happened if that child gets used to sleep in a normal noise level😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
4E4BC1BD-6F7F-461C-AB5D-8E4BCAC8E429.png
Not sure if she actually knows that it means u have sex. And we all know that’s not going to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her hair is AWFUL in the video too. One side is 'curled' (using that word loosely it's more of a kink) towards the face and the other side is away from the face. Looks so stupid.

Also LOLLING at her comment about her trainers. "If you're a Mum, velco trainers are a life changer" - yes Lily FOR YOUR CHILD who may be more interested in running about than having their laces tied or if they can't tie their shoes yet. Not for an adult :ROFLMAO:
I laughed so hard at this. The one time in her life someone told her something ‘Lily, with little ones, Velcro is a god send!’
Lily is so excited to be given this gift of real information and takes it literally....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love a Velcro trainer, you’re all so harsh about her fashion choices 😂 I agree she doesn’t particularly put things together well. But she does have some nice stuff. Just needs a little styling help.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So not only does she feel the need to document every second of their anniversary holiday, she also chooses this time to read her dm's and do polls and engage with her viewers?

Priorities, man.
This! Get the f off your phone, jeez
Incredible how she can milk any and every opportunity for cOnTenT

Reactions: 6
He strikes me as a type that'll get an ego boost being married to a moany princess because it makes him feel manly taking care of most mundane things. Or maybe he thought he punched above his weight when they started dating, not realizing he was the settler.

I am sure Pebbles brought her baby to eliminate the option of having sex🤪Not like she is content or grateful enough to reminesce the good times, now with her baby 🙄🙄Oh wait, she thinks the woman takes care of her multiple nieces/ nephews happily and birthed her and her sisters is not good/ knowledgeable enough to take care of her baby. Grandma Pebbles dodged a bullet imo. What would have happened if that child gets used to sleep in a normal noise level😱😱😱
Rich literally said on an insta post or story a few years back on their anniversary or her birthday that he had punched above his weight to land a girl like Lily. Flabbergasting. I'm at a loss trying to figure out what it is about her that was ever so exceptional that he would think this? I feel like it's more a product of her asshole father informing him as much over and over and him internalizing this message.

Reactions: 15
What happens when they pop out another kid and that baby cries at all hours of the night? If they don’t get Grey used to noise now, they’re in for two moody kids.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven't been following Lily for long but why is her father an asshole?
He's a classist snob. People have shared his tweets where he's said disparaging things about service people. I'm sure there's more but that's wht stuck out for me. He apparently told Lily, "clever girl" after looking at her book. While we snarky witches may agree, that's quite a crappy thing to hear from your dad. But I'm sure Lily has chalked up all his snarkiness to "london humor."

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.