Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rich literally said on an insta post or story a few years back on their anniversary or her birthday that he had punched above his weight to land a girl like Lily. Flabbergasting. I'm at a loss trying to figure out what it is about her that was ever so exceptional that he would think this? I feel like it's more a product of her asshole father informing him as much over and over and him internalizing this message.
Probs the fact he got cheap London digs when he was starting his career!! (By living with poodles parents) That’s a plus I guess. I genuinely can’t think of anything else 🤔

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20200914-111732.png

Someone is having a bittersweet moment of moving houses and lily's reaction is to respond with her favourite moments from the flat. Which could have been fine and normal if she had stopped at the sofa bed thing and even bringing grey over but nope she had to go on about how she was on the winning team for the wedding quiz 🙄🙄 she could have said it was so fun to see her work wife having the after-party at the flat or something like that but dear me, no. That would mean it wouldn't be about herself. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 34
Oh god, it's worse than I remembered. Shame on me too. Sharing a photo of Black woman and calling her a "little tit"?! F***ing gross!!
That’s a terrible tweet and grossly inappropriate to share her photo without her consent when she was simply doing her job. But he doesn’t reference her race so why did you? Why does it matter if the woman in the photo was black, white, Asian etc?

The vaneers are back 😂😂😂

I guess the only time the word was spelled correctly was a fluke. How dumb is she, seriously

IMG_9426.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely she gets corrected every time she’s doesn’t spell it correctly so why does she keep doing it?

Reactions: 6
I know the English language can be weird sometimes like how you pronounce and spell can be different

how do you even spell veneers wrong all the time as is obviously doesn’t sound VA. Does she not have spell check? Because if you put vaneers it will be flagged as error

Reactions: 3
I just don't get how she can get it wrong every.single.time. Spell check works on instagram stories... maybe she's written it that way so many times that her phone has stopped flagging it as an error haha. And not only that, but surely her dentists has given her documentation about the procedure, she must have looked it up on the Internet and so on, so she MUST have seen the word written down many, many times. And yet here we are.

IMG_9427.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know the English language can be weird sometimes like how you pronounce and spell can be different

how do you even spell veneers wrong all the time as is obviously doesn’t sound VA. Does she not have spell check? Because if you put vaneers it will be flagged as error
Maybe what Lily's got is actually completely like different and unique, and these ones are actually called vaneers because they're so different and unique, like Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
At this point, I'm sure she's either trolling, or trying to boost engagement by spelling it incorrectly.

Reactions: 9
I don't understand. They're temporary. They'll be removed. They're made for Lily so can't be used on someone else. What does it matter if they stain?
I wondered this! Think maybe she’s just being attention seeking about her veneers.

Perhaps she thinks they are ‘veneers’ because they are temporary and don’t become veneers until they’re properly on?! 😂 /s

I’m just trying to think why this grown adult woman can’t spell or use autocorrect!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.