Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes to all of the above...

If you hate packing so much, then don't go anywhere you ungrateful monster

View attachment 241256
You'd think she was being sent to a disasterous war zone for news coverage. She's either going on a free pr trip or a family holiday. If she hates packing that passionately, she can skip the vacation and let someone else take her spot. I'm sure anyone would be grateful for a break right now but no, not our Lily. What a sour personality she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone think that with Anna announcing her moving house we can expect one of two things from Lily.
1. she will up her game and actually try to produce some decent content.
2. overcome with jealousy of Anna and all her content and as such, will start begging for new crap for “mini home renovations”

I really hope for Anna’s sake that she does things bigger and better than Lily.

Reactions: 18
Anyone think that with Anna announcing her moving house we can expect one of two things from Lily.
2. overcome with jealousy of Anna and all her content and as such, will start begging for new crap for “mini home renovations”

#2 has my vote, she has started begging for fridge and carpet

Reactions: 8
She truly has a grey (lol) cloud over her head at all times. So tone deaf as others have said, I can't even go to my parents house due to local lockdown, and she's moaning about packing to go away and that she only gets an hour in a pool? Boo frigging hoo.

Reactions: 20

She usually does, tbh. I have my issues with Anna and her content but she has some respect for what she does for a living and it shows. Lily has spent a good deal of time miraculously copying Anna even though two work wives just don't ever discuss content ideas, for some inexplicable reason(!).

Reactions: 9
She has this grey knit from only last year and is hoping it will last her "forever". I mean it's already so bobbly and the fabric baggy and shapeless - I don't think so! These influencers rarely know what items/fabrics are good quality.
Also most these of outfits make Lily look my height (I am 5'2). She might be tall and with a slim figure but these jeans and joggers do her no favours! The basic rule of styling is that if you go for baggy/oversized top, you balance it with fitted (don't have to be super tight) bottoms. That is of course if you want to look flattering. I don't think she does. She's hiding underneath all these layers of fabric.
Lastly, the green jumper! Crinkly and messy, and the necklace doesn't want to work with the neckline. If I were the brand, and someone presented my product like this, I'd be fuming. She got paid for this video. The least she could do is iron the clothes. And she also badly needs bra fitting. I think the reason why the top of her body sometimes might look heavy, is because her bras don't fit well and her poor boobies are at the waist height and not boob height.
Rant over! All of the above is the styling advice if you want to look your best. If you want to feel comfy and don't care about your looks, that's fine too but maybe don't go on the internet and showcase it to the world like you were Trinny.

lily.png

lily2.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You'd think she was being sent to a disasterous war zone for news coverage. She's either going on a free pr trip or a family holiday. If she hates packing that passionately, she can skip the vacation and let someone else take her spot. I'm sure anyone would be grateful for a break right now but no, not our Lily. What a sour personality she has.
Orrrr... Rich could bloody do it! If she hates it so much, just ask her darling husband to do it for her

Reactions: 3
She has this grey knit from only last year and is hoping it will last her "forever". I mean it's already so bobbly and the fabric baggy and shapeless - I don't think so! These influencers rarely know what items/fabrics are good quality.
Also most these of outfits make Lily look my height (I am 5'2). She might be tall and with a slim figure but these jeans and joggers do her no favours! The basic rule of styling is that if you go for baggy/oversized top, you balance it with fitted (don't have to be super tight) bottoms. That is of course if you want to look flattering. I don't think she does. She's hiding underneath all these layers of fabric.
Lastly, the green jumper! Crinkly and messy, and the necklace doesn't want to work with the neckline. If I were the brand, and someone presented my product like this, I'd be fuming. She got paid for this video. The least she could do is iron the clothes. And she also badly needs bra fitting. I think the reason why the top of her body sometimes might look heavy, is because her bras don't fit well and her poor boobies are at the waist height and not boob height.
Rant over! All of the above is the styling advice if you want to look your best. If you want to feel comfy and don't care about your looks, that's fine too but maybe don't go on the internet and showcase it to the world like you were Trinny.

View attachment 241508
View attachment 241509
That green jumper is a crime against fashion, just because it’s a brand you love and it’s in the sale does NOT mean you should purchase it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is she freakin’ kidding me? She hates packing in her Away suitcases to go to Soho Farmhouse on what is probably a #pr-gifted-ad experience. Whatever world she lives in, it isn’t ours...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
The fact that she constantly fusses over Grey's sleep is just... ugh. I get that sleep is one of the big topics when you have a baby. There are countless books on this subject and theories and people bring their babies to therapists, osteopaths, etc, businesses are built around babies sleeping. I get it. But oh.my.god. Grey has never had trouble sleeping. Talk about something else!!!

I know we're living in a time of Covid but did you *have* to bring your kid to your wedding anniversary? I understand if you don't want to leave your child but you're married to Rich, not your child. And okay, it's lovely that they're all having a great time but if I was married and all my spouse could do during our wedding anniversary is talk about sleeping arrangements, I would find it such an unsexy downer

Reactions: 14
I'll be shocked if this isn't PR-related. Has she ever spent her own money going here? Was her wish that that become a wedding anniversary tradition a message to Soho Farmhouse? because she can totally make that happen, no wishing on IG required.

Reactions: 10
She talks about brushing teeth like ninja because she doesn't want to wake Grey up.

LOL this makes me LOL, do they even have sex when Grey sleeps? Like in all honestly? Is she having a muzzle on while they have sex...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure she's stopped in a hotel before, because she made a big deal out of Grey sleeping in the same room, didn't she want to put her travel cot in the bathroom?

Reactions: 7
She talks about brushing teeth like ninja because she doesn't want to wake Grey up.

LOL this makes me LOL, do they even have sex when Grey sleeps? Like in all honestly? Is she having a muzzle on while they have sex...
Everything is a problem with her. An entitled problem.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Sooo much to say about Lily’s latest stories. What is wrong with the girl?!
1.Why has she NEVER shared a room with Grey before?!
2. Why does Lily need to watch stuff on her laptop using headphones and brush her teeth like a ninja...stop tip-toeing around Grey FFS! Let her live in noise! Ps. Hope your veneers fall off after said ninja brushing drama.
3. Lily is clearly pissed that this stay at Soho Farmhouse wasn’t gifted so she’s not going to tag them...tight selfish b!tch
4. Lovely that Beige has never been happier...shame the same can’t be said for Lily!
5. Lily has put out an anti-beg for designer handbags...no one is going to send her another if she only wears it once every 18 months!

Reactions: 13
The absolute delusion of her moaning about having to pack to spend some time away at a members only country retreat. Can we finally cancel influencers now please?

Reactions: 34
Sooo much to say about Lily’s latest stories. What is wrong with the girl?!
1.Why has she NEVER shared a room with Grey before?!
2. Why does Lily need to watch stuff on her laptop using headphones and brush her teeth like a ninja...stop tip-toeing around Grey FFS! Let her live in noise! Ps. Hope your veneers fall off after said ninja brushing drama.
3. Lily is clearly pissed that this stay at Soho Farmhouse wasn’t gifted so she’s not going to tag them...tight selfish b!tch
4. Lovely that Beige has never been happier...shame the same can’t be said for Lily!
5. Lily has put out an anti-beg for designer handbags...no one is going to send her another if she only wears it once every 18 months!
POINT 3!!!!! Yes yes yes!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.