Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily is green-eyed envy, can she let her work wife have her moment please (she just announced her move). Here is my wedding anniversary, here is my boobs, here is my bikini line....

Having said that, regarding her bikini line, I thought she literally went for her freebie hair removal treatment on Sat?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bikini line out again.

Doesn’t she have a million paid partnership for every type of hair removal.

Happy anniversary Rich
She has worked with 3 separate hair removal companies/ brands in the last few months- but still goes on to say she hasn’t had time to do her bikini line?
FFS Lily!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Re "vaneers" she probably pronounces it like that so daftly imagines that that is how she should spell it. She does pronounce some words oddly. EG " liddle" for "little" and "joollery" for "jewellery".

Reactions: 5
Can someone also tell me what is so special about Soho farmhouse, it is 1400/annum for the membership.

Re "vaneers" she probably pronounces it like that so daftly imagines that that is how she should spell it. She does pronounce some words oddly. EG " liddle" for "little" and "joollery" for "jewellery".
Is just London English, that we don't have the privilege of understanding.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Lily is green-eyed envy, can she let her work wife have her moment please (she just announced her move). Here is my wedding anniversary, here is my boobs, here is my bikini line....

Having said that, regarding her bikini line, I thought she literally went for her freebie hair removal treatment on Sat?
So when she said I shave, epilate and get laser hair removal there was waxing in there too! Never seen such a complicated hair removal routine before. Is this her shout out to who ever gifts her free waxing sessions that she is in need of one?

If Lily has been able to go six months of lockdown till now without sorting out her bikini line she is not as hairy as she makes out. She would need more than a shirt to hide it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone also tell me what is so special about Soho farmhouse, it is 1400/annum for the membership.
Like someone else has said (I think on the Niomi thread) it's Centreparks for "rich" people.

They're not as selective as they used to be if they're letting people like Beggles hold membership.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bikini line out again.

Doesn’t she have a million paid partnership for every type of hair removal.

Happy anniversary Rich
I threw up a little in my mouth reading the caption. When and how on earth did oversharing = relatable?! Surely there must be a better way to do this although it's completely tone-deaf considering the number of hair removal ads she has pushed out.

Reactions: 8

She's just sooooo hairy that it grows into a full bush over night.

The way she talks sometimes boils my blood. Her pronunciation of most things is way off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just listened to their recent podcast. Since becoming parents she and Rich have started pooing in front of each other. "Grey is always in the bathroom". They have two loos. In my first few years of motherhood we only had one loo. My two children are only 21 months apart. My husband and I have never had to resort to this!

Also is the 10K Japanese loo upstairs or down? I thought Rich was only allowed to poo downstairs. If it's upstairs he must be missing out on the full luxury toilet experience.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Like someone else has said (I think on the Niomi thread) it's Centreparks for "rich" people.

They're not as selective as they used to be if they're letting people like Beggles hold membership.
I think it is relatively easy to get a Soho house membership these days. I have a friend who isn't in the creative or media industries applied and got through. She has a good job title though. You don't need a Soho house membership to go to Soho Farmhouse - you just get a cheaper rate and better booking options if you do. I highly doubt Lily has a membership - no way she is paying for it and we have never seen her use any of the houses. She would be milking it and be practically living there to get her money's worth if she did. 2 influencers that come to mind that def have a membership (whether they paid for it who knows!) is Lizzy Hadfield and Anna Eleri Hart - they would often go for meetings or to use the gym.

Reactions: 6
I've just listened to their recent podcast. Since becoming parents she and Rich have started pooing in front of each other. "Grey is always in the bathroom". They have two loos. In my first few years of motherhood we only had one loo. My two children are only 21 months apart. My husband and I have never had to resort to this!

Also is the 10K Japanese loo upstairs or down? I thought Rich was only allowed to poo downstairs. If it's upstairs he must be missing out on the full luxury toilet experience.
OMG, I wish you have not shared this :ROFLMAO: . I am so grossed out. You can poo closed door, can you and ask your partner to go away while you do your business.

This is no wonder Rich shaving her...

Maybe, her poo is fragranced hence it doesn't stink like ours do

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ok we get it, you have VANEERS! I’ve seen her teeth more than my own this weekend.
This woman writes like a 12-year-old. "omg that was just so so lovely. so special"

Drop the omg's and the so's, there are other ways to express enthusiasm

View attachment 242018

Someone is having a bittersweet moment of moving houses and lily's reaction is to respond with her favourite moments from the flat. Which could have been fine and normal if she had stopped at the sofa bed thing and even bringing grey over but nope she had to go on about how she was on the winning team for the wedding quiz 🙄🙄 she could have said it was so fun to see her work wife having the after-party at the flat or something like that but dear me, no. That would mean it wouldn't be about herself. 🙄🙄🙄
This!!! I know a lot of people who behave like this and I cannot begin to express how much it annoys me! Must be so annoying for Anna, too. Someone ought to call Lily out in the comments.

"I forgot to mention that the best thing about the @nuyu.london laser hair removal is that I can now show my teeth all the time. Oh wait, that's an upside from getting vaneers. lol so many freebies and ads, can't keep up, I'm a ninja mum after all guys"

IMG_9428.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can't be that good if she already has bikini line grown in that she couldn't be arsed to use her #gifted razor to shave.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Uhhh I’m confused. Her kid has been in swimming lessons for months...THAT RICH TAKES HER TO. Be a mom and take your daughter to swimming lessons so you don’t sound like a complete twit.

3642A14A-E4D6-4CC7-9FB9-12E2223D4EC9.png

Reactions: 4
All this ninja parenting - give me a bleeping break. It comes across as self-deprecating, trying to appear funny because they know they’ve made a huge mistake with Grey’s sleeping pattern.
Side note - for someone who appears to work out as much as Rich does, he doesn’t have a very good body to show for it...

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.