Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it. We have an extractor fan above it and it's never been a problem with our children. We haven't had a problem with grease either. I always tend to cook stews in the oven too so they're less likely to catch on the bottom. I love that we can chat to friends & family while I'm cooking rather than face a wall.
Lily will moan that it ruin the aesthetic of her house having an extractor fan above. Or she could beg for a hob that comes with integrated extractor fan but it cost 2k. Until then she is going to moan and beg.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 237289

What is the point of even sharing this? Other than the last comment to project a "community/ safe space" vibe, none of these speak positively about the Facebook group, the one she's trying to promote?!?! Why even share this?
btw, I also got confused when she said she liked non-baked cheesecakes, like New York cheesecake. I just figured she doesn’t realise New York cheesecake is baked.

Reactions: 5
btw, I also got confused when she said she liked non-baked cheesecakes, like New York cheesecake. I just figured she doesn’t realise New York cheesecake is baked.
I find it hilarious that she expresses an opinion on something nobody cares about, and then is wrong about the example she uses. So typical of Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes a Londoner, you can't be expecting her to have any clue about gastronomy of another city! Jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wish she can shut up about food for good. She is an imaginary food snob but she is far from it, just because you eat pasta with ketchup doesn't make you a food snob
This is also an article that she says she loves pasta with ketchup, and cook pasta when friends come round her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wish she can shut up about food for good. She is an imaginary food snob but she is far from it, just because you eat pasta with ketchup doesn't make you a food snob
This is also an article that she says she loves pasta with ketchup, and cook pasta when friends come round her house.
What friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200909-182654.png

She looks SO rough in this series of stories and it's a bit rich for her to say she wants skincare to improve her skin not makeup. I don't disagree with the premise but shouldn't she look like she has just washed her face at the least? She looks like she just rolled out of bed and slapped this on! And to be fair, maybe coming off the pill is causing her skin to react like this but I just found the whole thing so tone deaf.
Also, how many more gifted products is she going to moan about? They're really back to back aren't they? Is she THAT unhappy about not having a Waitrose partnership that everything else is just horrible for her now? And don't even get me started on her championing for more shades. I have a difficult time finding my right shade too and I'm all for this but it just feels so fake with her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
i’ll use my first ever post to say that this jumper is a crime against fashion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I like how she said lack of knowledge of CHEESECAKES. Who are you trying to kid, Lily. You've got a serious lack of knowledge of most things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There has to be a more flattering filter. Come on Lily, how many times do we have to say it. Get rid of the poop smear filter please please please.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 237483

She looks SO rough in this series of stories and it's a bit rich for her to say she wants skincare to improve her skin not makeup. I don't disagree with the premise but shouldn't she look like she has just washed her face at the least? She looks like she just rolled out of bed and slapped this on! And to be fair, maybe coming off the pill is causing her skin to react like this but I just found the whole thing so tone deaf.
Also, how many more gifted products is she going to moan about? They're really back to back aren't they? Is she THAT unhappy about not having a Waitrose partnership that everything else is just horrible for her now? And don't even get me started on her championing for more shades. I have a difficult time finding my right shade too and I'm all for this but it just feels so fake with her.
Exactly. She didn't give a tit before BLM and she's not actively doing any work for the cause now. She's just jumping on the bandwagon with all the other 'influencers' pretending to care.

Reactions: 9
Also, I swear Kate La Vie or one of them shared an ASMR version of their cultbeauty haul recently. And now Lily's sharing hers. Does she have an original idea ever?

Reactions: 6
Well, at least Lindsey is not insecure about her moles. So no need to fight for justice for Lindsey.

C5001E82-7092-49F3-99E2-FFA2A4DA3F23.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Um Lily is acting as if she has been *forced* to take pictures indoors. She could have taken pictures in her garden or in her neighbourhood all along!

IMG_9397.PNG

Still going on about stop motion videos as if that's the only skill she has. Oh wait.

Thanks for mentioning that the background can't move!! A+ tip, could never have figured that out myself.

IMG_9398.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God she thinks her stop motion stories are revolutionary. Ofc it went straight in her portfolio. She's so smug about her ads.
Maybe that highlight is appealing to brands but all I see is a fickle saleswoman doing fake smiles. Seems like more of a portfolio/reel for an actress doing adverts.
Really dislike how desperate she is for brand deals, so greedy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's like a child who has just discovered stop motion. Will she be submitting one of her stop motion films to a Blue Peter competition anytime soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It really bugs me that she unnecessarily dipped a brush into that extremely expensive Tata Harper mask. Maybe if you are experiencing a break out you shouldnt contaminate products in jars before you even use them.

That stop motion is extremely 2010. Nobody can be amazed by it. Kids on tik tok are doing more sophisticated filming

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.