Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks guys! Will make the purchase 😊

The before and after shots were so random. They weren’t even the same part of the kitchen so it’s impossible to see the changesX
To be fair, I do think it’s the same part of the kitchen. The light is coming from the same direction.

The part about whether it will age well when the trend passes made me laugh. Her kitchen is the most trend sensitive kitchen ever.

Reactions: 18
To be fair, I do think it’s the same part of the kitchen. The light is coming from the same direction.

The part about whether it will age well when the trend passes made me laugh. Her kitchen is the most trend sensitive kitchen ever.
Her kitchen is the definition of trend and will age terribly.

Reactions: 8
It already looks bad if you ask me. The weird concrete wall effect is particularly bad taste and it doesn’t feel an if the range goes well with the units. Also her caption didn’t mention anything about freezer space which wen all know lily rightly regrets. Having a small freezer is sooooo dumb especially if you plan a family. Idiots honestly/

Reactions: 14
It already looks bad if you ask me. The weird concrete wall effect is particularly bad taste and it doesn’t feel an if the range goes well with the units. Also her caption didn’t mention anything about freezer space which wen all know lily rightly regrets. Having a small freezer is sooooo dumb especially if you plan a family. Idiots honestly/
They were actively trying when she was doing the reno. She has said a number of times that her mum said she should get a bigger fridge/freezer and a smaller pantry. But Lily knows best...... until she actually had a child just months into living in the house, and quickly came to realise this for herself. And now she's begging for a remodel of the kitchen. Incredible.

Reactions: 13
They were actively trying when she was doing the reno. She has said a number of times that her mum said she should get a bigger fridge/freezer and a smaller pantry. But Lily knows best...... until she actually had a child just months into living in the house, and quickly came to realise this for herself. And now she's begging for a remodel of the kitchen. Incredible.
Maybe she saw Lydia EM get a new wardrobe through moaning so thought she’d put her one talent to good use 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could have had her hob and oven on her island. That would have given her more space for a larger fridge. It is much nicer to have your hob on the island anyway; you can cook facing into the kitchen rather than against a wall. She found out she was pregnant on the day they moved into the house.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but why is Rich sitting on the floor while he works? Does she really need an office and the dining table to herself?
In short, yes. This is because she is a mum and she needs all the work spaces because, Mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200909-084028.png

What is the point of even sharing this? Other than the last comment to project a "community/ safe space" vibe, none of these speak positively about the Facebook group, the one she's trying to promote?!?! Why even share this?

Reactions: 8
View attachment 237289

What is the point of even sharing this? Other than the last comment to project a "community/ safe space" vibe, none of these speak positively about the Facebook group, the one she's trying to promote?!?! Why even share this?
That’s so bizarre! The first two are - arguably - having a bit of a go at Lily!

Reactions: 12
I’m in the group and lily never posts there. Anna rarely.

Reactions: 16
I was in both groups but left recently, omg a bunch of ladies that are too lazy to google and some quite attention seeking, sucking up to L and A 😂

Reactions: 10
She could have had her hob and oven on her island. That would have given her more space for a larger fridge. It is much nicer to have your hob on the island anyway; you can cook facing into the kitchen rather than against a wall. She found out she was pregnant on the day they moved into the house.
I used to live in a house with the hob on an island. It’s really not ideal. Especially not when you’re cooking a stew or something and you’re walking around a boiling pot for hours. With small children it’s also not handy. Plus, it does get greasy. Never again for me.

Reactions: 4
I used to live in a house with the hob on an island. It’s really not ideal. Especially not when you’re cooking a stew or something and you’re walking around a boiling pot for hours. With small children it’s also not handy. Plus, it does get greasy. Never again for me.
I love it. We have an extractor fan above it and it's never been a problem with our children. We haven't had a problem with grease either. I always tend to cook stews in the oven too so they're less likely to catch on the bottom. I love that we can chat to friends & family while I'm cooking rather than face a wall.

Reactions: 1
I love it. We have an extractor fan above it and it's never been a problem with our children. We haven't had a problem with grease either. I always tend to cook stews in the oven too so they're less likely to catch on the bottom. I love that we can chat to friends & family while I'm cooking rather than face a wall.
Oh, I hate cooking with people watching me, lol! That’s something I forgot about that island.

Reactions: 2
Honestly Lily, get off your ass and move around with your kid! It always seems like she spends all her time with Grey sitting on the floor

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.