Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been able to take outdoor pictures for months, and could have done so in her own garden this whole time.

And the stop motion clips.... I did those in school in the late '90s. I mean, it's nothing new, Lily.

Reactions: 12
It fucks me off no end that she never shows her teeth, then as soon as her temp veneers are on BOOM she actually cracks a smile. I was counting down the minutes until the “you guysSssS asking in my DMs, got sooooo many messages” 🤢🤢 and of course, she delivered 👏🏼 So predictable.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
It fucks me off no end that she never shows her teeth, then as soon as her temp veneers are on BOOM she actually cracks a smile. I was counting down the minutes until the “you guysSssS asking in my DMs, got sooooo many messages” 🤢🤢 and of course, she delivered 👏🏼 So predictable.
Oh, also, little Miss Transparency forgot to put "AD PR GIFT" all over her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hehe I just had to use her latest teeth pic as my avatar :)

Actually feel for Lily (but not that bad). Lord Farquaad doing an ad for a well-known brand - Lancome, here Lily did an ad for shaver and what is lining up next? Ad for toilet roll or bin bag?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh dear me. Her latest story - she’s doing something with Etsy and wants it to be ‘collaborative’ with her viewers so ‘guuuyyysss please share your favourite Etsy sellers’
AKA shes doing some sort of ‘my favourite picks from Etsy ad’ but doesn’t buy from Etsy and has no idea what to recommend.

Reactions: 27
View attachment 237483

She looks SO rough in this series of stories and it's a bit rich for her to say she wants skincare to improve her skin not makeup. I don't disagree with the premise but shouldn't she look like she has just washed her face at the least? She looks like she just rolled out of bed and slapped this on! And to be fair, maybe coming off the pill is causing her skin to react like this but I just found the whole thing so tone deaf.
Also, how many more gifted products is she going to moan about? They're really back to back aren't they? Is she THAT unhappy about not having a Waitrose partnership that everything else is just horrible for her now? And don't even get me started on her championing for more shades. I have a difficult time finding my right shade too and I'm all for this but it just feels so fake with her.
I’m sick of all these rich white women throwing away their perfectly fine products because they don’t come in a full shade range instead of just finishing it and then not begging for repurchasing it/mentioning it. What kind of performative allyship is that when you waste product that you like and would use otherwise?! Isn’t it better to say “it doesn’t come in a large shade range, but I’m still going to use it up because I don’t want to waste it”? I guess it’s easier to bin stuff and get on a high horse when you don’t pay for anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's been able to take outdoor pictures for months, and could have done so in her own garden this whole time.

And the stop motion clips.... I did those in school in the late '90s. I mean, it's nothing new, Lily.
Would much rather watch Pingu.
1599667363307.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
C6C141D2-EDC6-4537-BFBD-9F7085DC8283.jpeg
D0047036-FEC8-47E6-8B40-CD4736008678.jpeg
She’s really basing her kitchen on her personality, bland, very boring. Poor rich

Reactions: 3
View attachment 237868View attachment 237869 She’s really basing her kitchen on her personality, bland, very boring. Poor rich
This kitchen is offensive - brass ✔ black plugs ✔ marble worktop ✔ all trends that will fade. But the worst is the range that doesn’t go with a modern kitchen and the fact that there is no symmetry. It would drive me mad that the wall cupboard didn’t line up with the cooker worktop. All looks like it was designed by an amateur (Lily) rather than a professional kitchen person.

Reference the Veeeeeneeeeeers - all we want to know is how much they cost and what you actually paid!! Anything else is irrelevant

Reactions: 11
a few days ago lily was positioning herself as part of a campaign to end editing of photos, yet every insta story has a serious filter on it including adverts! I really can’t understand why bloggers put filters on make up tutorials and adverts for things! Do they not realise that is editing? Usually smooths people out, distorts colour, significantly Changes the look of someone or something and then they moan about retouching and editing?! Do they not see they are also doing it?!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.