Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This kitchen is offensive - brass ✔ black plugs ✔ marble worktop ✔ all trends that will fade. But the worst is the range that doesn’t go with a modern kitchen and the fact that there is no symmetry. It would drive me mad that the wall cupboard didn’t line up with the cooker worktop. All looks like it was designed by an amateur (Lily) rather than a professional kitchen person.

Reference the Veeeeeneeeeeers - all we want to know is how much they cost and what you actually paid!! Anything else is irrelevant
The kitchen is soo offensive. It grates on me that nothing matches at all. Imagine a #gifted kitchen and you duck it up that bad

Reactions: 5
Just registered after lurking for a while, hi everyone 😀

I was inspired to comment on all the ads she did *just today*: the it cosmetics foundation, missoma, cult beauty (three products), that ridiculous magnet thing, and the vaneers of course (even if she didn't disclose it as an ad). Freaking ridiculous!

Reactions: 18
The layout of her kitchen doesn’t make sense to me. Really poor use of space especially with the fridge situation, because Lily wanted a larder 🙄 Bet Rich didn’t get a say in anything

Reactions: 8
Guys, new here and never commented before, but did she not pay for her kitchen??

Reactions: 2
The layout of her kitchen doesn’t make sense to me. Really poor use of space especially with the fridge situation, because Lily wanted a larder 🙄 Bet Rich didn’t get a say in anything
Rich got a special pink loo, consider himself lucky
Guys, new here and never commented before, but did she not pay for her kitchen??
Welcome, it was PR discounted, no mention of price and how much discount she received

Reactions: 12
Hehe I just had to use her latest teeth pic as my avatar :)

Actually feel for Lily (but not that bad). Lord Farquaad doing an ad for a well-known brand - Lancome, here Lily did an ad for shaver and what is lining up next? Ad for toilet roll or bin bag?
Anna is doing well! Estee is also doing Lancôme. So it’s definitely a list of people that does not include Lily.

Reactions: 4
She looks SO rough in this series of stories and it's a bit rich for her to say she wants skincare to improve her skin not makeup. I don't disagree with the premise but shouldn't she look like she has just washed her face at the least?
I don’t get why your foundation improving your skin would be seen as a negative?

Reactions: 7
Ugh, she’s asking about Etsy shops. I am just about to set up one for my artworks but the thought she may be working with them makes me so mad! It’s really difficult for artists to start a small business and Etsy has been a huge help to many so far, but they seem to be reaching out to influencers which frankly breaks my heart. 😔

I find her story on the It cos. extremely distasteful. Her constant moaning about not using the cc cream because of the shade range just makes her look like she is not using it begrudgingly - “BLM is really inconveniencing me because I can’t use a product I love” - you are either on board with the cause or not and happy not to use the product if so.

Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20200910-163003.png

Anna doesn't mention this podcast anywhere. Yet her promotion of it is always more on brand than with Lily's. It just looks like there's more effort and thought put into it than Lily who is clearly more proud of the podcast, has it in her bio but promotes it in the weirdest way? What's with the voiceover promo over a sped up video of herself doing the podcast? I thought my stories was glitching.

Only a few minutes in and I’m so frustrated... if she had done even a minute of research, she would have seen that Waitress isn’t reopening in the West End so telling people to see it when it does is pointless!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's got nothing else to talk about!
Rich's family must be like wtf is my son's wife doing? I definitely bet she's not making the same money she used to...

This week's podcast round-up:
  • No new episode AGAIN next week - these two are so unbelievably lazy! I know Anna is away but they could have recorded two episodes one week to make up for it. They seem to have skipped as many episodes as they have done. Why don't they go down to a fortnightly podcast?
  • Q&A AGAIN - they clearly can't come up with any topic ideas. For a podcast format they've just started, it's pretty disappointing.
  • It sounds like Grey really loved seeing Mark and Anna, which is sweet.
  • Anna seemed to genuinely love her birthday present from Lily - she wore it out to dinner and Mark asked "are you wearing that out to dinner?"
  • Sofa.com sponsorship was a bit random!
  • Lily's favourite video is her early pregnancy video - didn't she spend the entire time moaning?

Reactions: 13
Stopped following her as she was doing my head in and she popped up on my feed, WTF is that kitchen!? Its so odd looking, the floor and wall tiles clash, the cupboards are so odd. Looks like hostel kitchen or something. Very cold and not homely at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This week's podcast round-up:
  • No new episode AGAIN next week - these two are so unbelievably lazy! I know Anna is away but they could have recorded two episodes one week to make up for it. They seem to have skipped as many episodes as they have done. Why don't they go down to a fortnightly podcast?
  • Q&A AGAIN - they clearly can't come up with any topic ideas. For a podcast format they've just started, it's pretty disappointing.
  • It sounds like Grey really loved seeing Mark and Anna, which is sweet.
  • Anna seemed to genuinely love her birthday present from Lily - she wore it out to dinner and Mark asked "are you wearing that out to dinner?"
  • Sofa.com sponsorship was a bit random!
  • Lily's favourite video is her early pregnancy video - didn't she spend the entire time moaning?
A hero among us! Thank you for summarising that - I'm always curious to know what goes on over there but I just can't sit through it. I just can't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.