Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually say that about the water?! I thought you were joking.

What is she on about, London is renowned for having awful hard water, it’s the worst tasting of anywhere I’ve ever lived.

Reactions: 25
Maybe she doesn’t understand the meaning of the word snob. You cannot say you’re a food or water snob when you prefer pasta with ketchup, skippy peanut butter and London water. Maybe she just means she has a strong preference for certain food items. But that’s not the same as being a snob. It’s like saying you only like haute couture from Primark.

Let’s hope she means it ironically. Of course, it’s often hard for us outsiders to understand her English/London sense of humour.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lily in the latest podcast. “I’m a water snob, I love tap water but only in London.”
The other week she came out as a Sunday roast snob, this week she's a water snob, what on earth will she come up with next week? Just say you're a snob full stop. But only when it comes to things you have to pay for yourself, you're clearly not that fussy when it comes to freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe she doesn’t understand the meaning of the word snob. You cannot say you’re a food or water snob when you prefer pasta with ketchup, skippy peanut butter and London water. Maybe she just means she has a strong preference for certain food items. But that’s not the same as being a snob. It’s like saying you only like haute couture from Primark.

Let’s hope she means it ironically. Of course, it’s often hard for us outsiders to understand her English/London sense of humour.
She has a very high opinion of herself and thinks her 'tastes' are the best. She is one of those people that will say EWWWW you eat that? And then pulls out something equally disgusting and basic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she actually say that about the water?! I thought you were joking.

What is she on about, London is renowned for having awful hard water, it’s the worst tasting of anywhere I’ve ever lived.
Definitely not joking, she believes her own crap!

Reactions: 1
I really thought the water thing was a joke.

It must be tough to be her I suppose - I mean. How many people can you think of who could outdo themselves in terms of the rubbish that comes out of their mouth?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really thought the water thing was a joke.

It must be tough to be her I suppose - I mean. How many people can you think of who could outdo themselves in terms of the rubbish that comes out of their mouth?
Jonathan and Anna Sacconejoly come to mind. ;)

• Haha
Eugh tap water in London is foul. I’m from Scotland so I’m bias but London tap water made me break out soooo bad and made my hair like straw. Hideous.

Reactions: 12
Podcast sponsored again by Ellas Kitchen. Didn’t see much of that in her “what’s in my fridge”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Their relationship with food is so 5 years old. Cold water only, no coriander, no star anise...

This episode is so boring....

Reactions: 1
Eugh tap water in London is foul. I’m from Scotland so I’m bias but London tap water made me break out soooo bad and made my hair like straw. Hideous.
That explains a lot, given the state of Lily’s hair.

Reactions: 6
I've never been to London (I was planning for a trip in January 2021, but thanks covid and brexit), but I am using this conversation to share this awesome thing. I am sure Lily loves Dasani is she loves London tap water.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.