Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This week's podcast round-up:
  • No new episode AGAIN next week - these two are so unbelievably lazy! I know Anna is away but they could have recorded two episodes one week to make up for it. They seem to have skipped as many episodes as they have done. Why don't they go down to a fortnightly podcast?
  • Q&A AGAIN - they clearly can't come up with any topic ideas. For a podcast format they've just started, it's pretty disappointing.
  • It sounds like Grey really loved seeing Mark and Anna, which is sweet.
  • Anna seemed to genuinely love her birthday present from Lily - she wore it out to dinner and Mark asked "are you wearing that out to dinner?"
  • Sofa.com sponsorship was a bit random!
  • Lily's favourite video is her early pregnancy video - didn't she spend the entire time moaning?
Wow, this is just incredible isn't it? If you can't come up with topics to talk about aside from reliving your Uni days and your wedding, maybe you should not do a podcast? I do find it quite pathetic that they know they can't do one the following week, but don't bother recording two episodes so they're covered. If they're not bothered, why should their audience be?

Reactions: 32
Wow, this is just incredible isn't it? If you can't come up with topics to talk about aside from reliving your Uni days and your wedding, maybe you should not do a podcast? I do find it quite pathetic that they know they can't do one the following week, but don't bother recording two episodes so they're covered. If they're not bothered, why should their audience be?
this 💯

Reactions: 11
Who launches a podcast without thinking it through first? Even though their first concept didn't work out for them that well either...Again, what are Gleam doing? Do they not manage their clients at all? It's crazy to think how lazy that industry is considering how much money they are all making.

Reactions: 19
Why doesn't Lily just ask her instagram followers for ideas for the podcast? She asks them for everything else in her career.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her kitchen is absolutely beautiful in comparison to the awful downstairs bathroom. Never seen so many styles shoved together badly.

Reactions: 3
She makes so many unnecessary negative comments, even just on little things. It must be so draining to have such a permanent negative mindset.
Sharing those spot sticker things, oh it seems faddy, oh I dont need the storage box.. cardboard wouldve been fine 🙄 she could've just said Caroline recommended these and I'm going to try them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
OMG the spot stickers stories!!! Nobody forced you to buy them Lily! She doesn't seem to like a single thing about them. She would honestly find something to moan about in an empty room!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG the spot stickers stories!!! Nobody forced you to buy them Lily! She doesn't seem to like a single thing about them. She would honestly find something to moan about in an empty room!
It really is some kind of really crappy talent to always find the negative in everything around you.

Reactions: 13
I find her story on the It cos. extremely distasteful. Her constant moaning about not using the cc cream because of the shade range just makes her look like she is not using it begrudgingly - “BLM is really inconveniencing me because I can’t use a product I love” - you are either on board with the cause or not and happy not to use the product if so.
100% agree with this. And saying "I love this foundation so much, it's so good but the shade range is not great so I won't promote it" is still promoting it mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She makes so many unnecessary negative comments, even just on little things. It must be so draining to have such a permanent negative mindset.
Sharing those spot sticker things, oh it seems faddy, oh I dont need the storage box.. cardboard wouldve been fine 🙄 she could've just said Caroline recommended these and I'm going to try them 🤦‍♀️
This drives me nuts about her! She always thinks she can ‘improve’ a product with her incredible insights... I’m sure the brand are thrilled to get her expert tips on how they can try harder.

Reactions: 12
If she'd have bothered to look on the website properly, you can buy a refill pack in a cardboard packet, so she didn't actually need to buy the pot if she was that worried about plastic.

Half a job Poobles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They both peaked when they were at uni and have done nothing of note since!

Reactions: 8
‘Post-partum regrowth’ or your hair is just broken from straightening it and curling it everyday??

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.