Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

85duckpuddle

I think the kitchen looks ok now the base cupboards are done too. I also thought the wall cupboards were a TV at first 😂. Not sure they’ll appreciate black once Dallas is up and about getting his grubby fingers all over it though 😂
That was my thought, like compared to how it was and once she gets some nice handles on it it’d look ok, so much better than before and to be fair… what else can they do right now when a kitchen Reno will cost like £12k+ and they’ve just had to strip so much of the house already. Not possible to do it all at once

However being the “only black kitchen ever” in colour I think will very hard to maintain… not just with the little one but their own hands. Matte black paint is so easily marked, stained and scratched! I think I’d rather have just replaced the doors altogether

Reactions: 5

lallallalalalalalala

I know everyone’s opinions on this differ but I think trying to style a literal newborn is really weird 😂 Like the main things I focused on when my babies were that small were comfort and easy changing, and I kept it really basic as everything ran the risk of being stained by nappy explosions anyway.
Lol I agree, also "styling" a baby feels so odd because.... They're tiny people?!? Not an accessory!

My babies have both been dressed in hand-me-down stuff I've gotten from friends or the charity shops because they grow so fast an barely wear out things, I think buying new clothes is a bit pointless ... It's not like with toddlers where they fall over and tear the knees!
Also I preferred to spend money on doing things on mat leave instead.

hauntologie

Yep they’re terrible

Surprised she’s not going for an overpriced Artipoppe
She’d never pay for one but I bet she’d love to be gifted one like all the other insta mums!

I can’t even see her baby wish list video on tiktok, did she delete it?

hauntologie

Lils might want to do some research and base her choices on more than aesthetics because Baby Bjorn carriers haven’t got the best reputation.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I feel like im blocked from her stories - are they frequent?
She just posted 5 about 20 mins ago
---
Her living room has given me a chuckle though, those frames placed pleasingly in front of the fire and that shelf of clutter will soon be bare when her little lad is wondering about and grabbing everything 😂 My home used to have a theme too, now it’s toys and anything he can grab and break or hurt himself with has been put away

Reactions: 4

ophelia1990

VIP Member
The only reason she still even updates her insta is for the sweet aff link £££. She couldn’t give a shit.

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
Influencing can’t actually be her full time job now, can it? She’s almost completely dropped off the radar.

Definitely thinking she’s doing her consultancy or whatever else now and SM is just a side project.
yes, particularly given she's got a mortgage to pay!

imtakingabath

VIP Member
I feel like ever since people on here said Dallas doesn’t look that small for a preemie, Lily has made a point of saying how small he is 😂

• Haha

Theyeahyeahs

Well she’s definitely living back in Shropshire and bought her renovation up here. I recognise the hospital, it’s where I recently had my baby and I’ve worked there lol. A HELL of a lot cheaper than a Reno down south so no wonder she’s able to slack off on her actual job and live just off her tik tok earnings for a while

The bub is super cute though
Good spot, this makes a lot of sense! My theory with Lily is she’s lucky enough to have got into influencing at the right time and probably earns 40ish k a year just from minimal output. She’s always said she’s good with money, though I do think the stuff she wears now is in a cheaper price bracket than what she used to wear in her prime, but maybe she just looked better back then. Nice work if you can get it!

Do we know anything about her bf or what he does for a living?

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
Motherhood has definitely pushed her ignorance to the foreground. Everything she’s said here is very much so, heavily discussed all the time. She’s not the first person to say any of this and won’t be the last.
Hate when my identity gets loose 😂😂

• Haha

Traazers

VIP Member
She won't be sharing anything else anyway, expect the odd baby clothes reel (swipe up!) with no other updates