Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ari-55

Wonder if she’ll copy Reby Sky’s goth baby thing..except hers will be emo baby

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I still vote for Dallas or Alexis - anything aof related 😂
Nigel, Sebastian or Trevor for a boy.
Samantha, Hannah or Alexandra for a girl.

More lily-ish, heavily alternative choices, hmmm, Indie, India, or Texas for a girl perhaps something from game of thrones?? not seen it so only know white haired dragon lady character.
Hawk, Bear, Wolf or Tiger for a boy.
Unique, totally alternative baby names that have never been used before lily not like other girls/mums thought them up.

What does forest do for a living that she can move, buy and renovate a house without working?

He didn't look cute in that deodorant ad, plus following so many glamour girl accounts isn't a great sign he's ready, willing and able to be a good father and provider for a family.

Gimplick

I had a spy through some of those he's following and some are suicide girls.

That's not too bad as they're "models" but some are just semi naked girlies which is unusual, to me personally.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
If I’m being honest I think it depends on the person. I personally wouldn’t be ok with it and nor would my little sister with her fiancé, but our older sister and my mum dgaf about it one bit and I’ve seen the type of things my dad likes and shares on fb 🤮 and I’ve seen my brother in law in some models likes, but my sister & mum just genuinely don’t care. Maybe Lily doesn’t either.

I know I do though, the first thing I told my husband when we got serious was that I better not catch him perving at internet girlies 😂

bruised

am i the only one who kinda likes the house? 😅 thinking of how her mums house is old fashioned but modernised, will be cool to see if lily does something similar & keeps the 'character' instead of just ripping it all out!

as for the baby i think she could name it something wrestling themed