Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Didn’t they move recently? Their new place must allow cats. I think her previous landlord didn’t allow pets which is why she had to take Aerys to live with her mum.
The super simple answer she couldn’t give when people asked about the cat that used to be on her stories quasi-daily and suddenly disappeared so people thought something bad happened instead and she ranted about people assuming the worst of her lol.

Reactions: 6

under the ivy

VIP Member
Omg I unfollowed her months ago and I’ve only just seen her page. I didn’t even know she was seeing anyone. I still see her living in her flat with the cat who disappeared.

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
Why is tattle asking me so aggressively if I want to ‘like’ a comment?!
This will be the most engagement she’s had in months? Years?

• Haha

viggle

Chatty Member
I don’t think she plans on sharing much about her family life, considering how little we’ve seen of her partner and the world outside her old bedroom. Fair enough, but it would be clearer if she just said what her channel/content actually is now - eg. putting ‘new mum’ in her bio but not sharing much mum content isn’t really descriptive of what she’s offering.

Ari-55

Every time this has come up, I go on my own partners IG follows to see if I’m being a judgmental prick and nope, still no sexy ladies on there (bar me obv).

It’s so weird but then for all we know about him/her their life, it could be his work?
I’ll admit I had a little stalk after the previous post and just by a quick flick through there’s a combination of OF creators, SuicideGirls, and famous professional actresses you would only find on the Hub (I have friends in the industry so recognise a bunch of the usernames.) Seems like he consumes the content through multiple platforms to me.

He could legit be a photographer or something but usually at least some of the models would follow back if they had a professional relationship.

Edit: Grammar

• Wow

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I had something like 75k and I’m genuinely wondering how 😂 you’d expect hers to be astronomical

Reactions: 5

xits_jjx

VIP Member
His jaundice must be pretty bad to be in that long though, poor baby. My son was jaunt but not enough to be kept in and a bit of sunshine did the job. I also thought he looks a lovely weight

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Didn’t they move recently? Their new place must allow cats. I think her previous landlord didn’t allow pets which is why she had to take Aerys to live with her mum.

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
That was my thought, like compared to how it was and once she gets some nice handles on it it’d look ok, so much better than before and to be fair… what else can they do right now when a kitchen Reno will cost like £12k+ and they’ve just had to strip so much of the house already. Not possible to do it all at once

However being the “only black kitchen ever” in colour I think will very hard to maintain… not just with the little one but their own hands. Matte black paint is so easily marked, stained and scratched! I think I’d rather have just replaced the doors altogether
I think if they went for a lighter shade that complements the woody/orange tones it would have looked a bit more fresh than just matte black.

My apartment (that I am renting) has super dark gray/almost black but not quite (dusty black?lol) matte cabinets and they drive me insane that they show every smudge and drop of water that lands on them. As someone that cooks a lot and uses the cabinets a lot - oof. I clean them weekly and it is just me and my partner. I cannot imagine what it would look like with grubby toddler hands. In the afternoon when sunlight hits the cabinets at a certain angle… oof, my blood is boiling.

Ari-55

Well she’s definitely living back in Shropshire and bought her renovation up here. I recognise the hospital, it’s where I recently had my baby and I’ve worked there lol. A HELL of a lot cheaper than a Reno down south so no wonder she’s able to slack off on her actual job and live just off her tik tok earnings for a while

The bub is super cute though
I just had a 2 min browse on Rightmove out of curiosity and it blows my mind what you can get for your money when you go more Northern compared to where I am in the South!

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Motherhood has definitely pushed her ignorance to the foreground. Everything she’s said here is very much so, heavily discussed all the time. She’s not the first person to say any of this and won’t be the last.

Attachments