Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traazers

VIP Member
I’ve actually seen pregnancy announcements made online using mum and baby docs..feel like that would’ve been more “on brand” for her than the sign.
This would have been a much better way of doing the announcement. It was cringe af

Reactions: 8

Theyeahyeahs

I’ve always been a bit confused as to how she makes money as I think majority of her follows are nostalgia follows. However, I’ve just done a quick count of the 2023 ads on her grid and there’s 5 of them (that are obvious) so I suppose if she’s getting £10k per ad then that’s a decent salary? I only earn a bit more than that myself and I have to work everyday 😭

I do seem to remember that she would always talk about how good she is at saving and had been selling jewellery and stuff since back in the day. Maybe she is just content with what she gets even if it’s peanuts compared to other influencers. She’s never ‘levelled up’ in the way that other OG bloggers have. No designer stuff or posh holidays or anything. She’s probably the one influencer I can relate to income wise to be fair! But her style has gone off for me completely.

Ari-55

She just posted 5 about 20 mins ago
---
Her living room has given me a chuckle though, those frames placed pleasingly in front of the fire and that shelf of clutter will soon be bare when her little lad is wondering about and grabbing everything 😂 My home used to have a theme too, now it’s toys and anything he can grab and break or hurt himself with has been put away
Literally my house is so bare now except toys and soft furnishings! I have bottom shelves that are empty and things like candles are kept way up high. My toddler even removes frames from the wall if they can reach them 😂

sillysally96

She lost her rag when people had the hide to ask about the cat. It was in every vlog for ages, then just disappeared. All she had to say was her new place won’t allow cats, it’s living with other family. Lie if you like, but the cat was almost her whole personality, until it wasn’t, people love animals, they’re going to ask.
Omg yes the cat was her personality! Aerys? Another strange one

Reactions: 7

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
I had a great time at slamdunk. Def not emo this year. Didn’t see any influencers. Hardly saw any phones out. Loved it.

• Heart

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
her home posts are killing me. it doesn't need a complete reno and just some modernising?! are we seeing the same house? christ. that place needs gutting.

sillysally96

She will raise the bébé telling them that they were the youngest/first of their age to ‘see’ Alexisonfire in the womb.

Goodness me, she’s back at full speed to promote aff links but what the fuck, she has no engagement with her followers. Nobody really had any confirmation that she had moved in with a partner, we’ve only seen that one sad corner of her/their bedroom, and now she’s pushing hard on pregnancy fashion but for sure will shut down any questions about birth/baby/life/plans/etc etc because she’s ’private’.
gotta monetise the baby as much as poss!

im amazed she still has so many many followers given nobody knows anything about her anymore

sasbeep

VIP Member
Oh god just seen that she’s pregnant! This is a train wreck waiting to happen. She is the move unmotivated and lazy influencer, a newborn is going to be such a culture shock for her.

Pettyprep

I'm sorry but that hat she's wearing in today's story needs to be given back to the Amish gentleman that she must have got it from. It's giving yee-naw not yee-haw

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Ari-55

yes, particularly given she's got a mortgage to pay!
I feel like she must have a more consistent wage coming in from somewhere else or the banks wouldn’t offer her a big enough mortgage. I don’t know exactly where she’s bought but where I am even shit holes that need renovation aren’t cheap. Plus they’d need to have the extra ££ for the renovation itself, as well as the expense of getting everything for a first baby. So either she has a full time job, is being massively helped out by family, has tons of savings, or her partner earns like £80k+ 😂

hmsizzle

I’m not against a black kitchen for the *aesthetic* but the matte paint makes it look very cheap and DIY.