Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

85duckpuddle

Making ‘content’ about not being able to go to Slamdunk 🙄
It used to be a genuinely great festival and now it’s just a couple decent bands, a load of crap, hundreds of influencers and portaloos. I’m all for people discovering the joys of emo later in life but fuckinell she’s really pushing this narrative that she’s been the emo queen since the 00s like pics like this aren’t freely available on google:

View attachment 2956422
Indie Cindy

She’s only made slam dunk her personality since being with Forrest

Reactions: 4

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I think the kitchen looks ok now the base cupboards are done too. I also thought the wall cupboards were a TV at first 😂. Not sure they’ll appreciate black once Dallas is up and about getting his grubby fingers all over it though 😂

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
Doesn’t look premature at all! Wonder if her dates were right.
He looks like a lovely normal baby. Not even a wrinkly old man face.

snarkvark

VIP Member
I always wonder about barely active influencers but I suppose we underestimate how much money they need to.
you also have to remember that they're all privileged. you have to be in order to do that as a "job". so even if they're not making much money they're either a) getting bankrolled by mummy and daddy or a partner and/or b) in debt.

Does anyone know if she’s in a relationship with anyone? Unfollowed her a while ago but saw on Helen Anderson’s thread she’s pregnant so had a nose

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She’s giving “I’m not a regular mom, I’m a cool mom” vibes with the whole festival line up chat

You’re a thirty something mother now. All this fomo for something you did in your teens and twenties, just enjoy your baby! You’re in a new and different stage of life now. It’s not the end of fun, but it’s definitely different and that’s entirely okay.
The FOMO this summer will be so bad.

The kid is like a week old!! Why did you have one then?

Reactions: 3

replace32titles

Lily: Bangs on about her music tastes all the time
Also Lily: has lower listening minutes on Spotify than anyone I’ve seen
I’m only about 20 minutes behind her and judging by all my other stats, I seem to have only opened Spotify about four times in the last year.

hauntologie

Nobody asked her for those links but I’m not sure you get maternity pay when your job is posting aff links, so I expect she’ll keep hawking the same old tat.

goldengyal

Omg I forgot about the cat! Wasn’t its name Aerys? I bet she’s gutted she used that name for her cat and can’t use it for her daughter if she has a girl.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I know 3 Lily’s in person and my Nan goes to church with a Lily, it was also on my list of baby names for my daughter haha. Definitely not unusual. Also Lily off of Hannah Montana comes to mind

viggle

Chatty Member
Influencing can’t actually be her full time job now, can it? She’s almost completely dropped off the radar.

Definitely thinking she’s doing her consultancy or whatever else now and SM is just a side project.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Annoys me when people do that 😅 A good sized baby is a fantastic thing. My son was a right chunk, almost 9lbs, and he was still quite small looking despite his birth weight cause he was a shorty, but I definitely wasn’t upset about it. Loved the fact he was chunky. More to squish!

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I think if they went for a lighter shade that complements the woody/orange tones it would have looked a bit more fresh than just matte black.

My apartment (that I am renting) has super dark gray/almost black but not quite (dusty black?lol) matte cabinets and they drive me insane that they show every smudge and drop of water that lands on them. As someone that cooks a lot and uses the cabinets a lot - oof. I clean them weekly and it is just me and my partner. I cannot imagine what it would look like with grubby toddler hands. In the afternoon when sunlight hits the cabinets at a certain angle… oof, my blood is boiling.
I’ve got white gloss and two kids, it is also hell. 😂 If I owned my home I’d definitely be doing my research on what’s most kid friendly cause I hate my kitchen always looking grubby because my oldest can’t keep his hands (or his mouth for that matter) to himself

bugeyeboo

The metal spindles on her stairs could actually be lovely. Tinyandthehouse on Instagram had them in her house and they were stunning when she painted them.

Not doing the kitchen, wouldn’t that be a priority over the recently done bathroom? Babies don’t need a wash as often as when they’re mobile and babbling. You just stick them into a baby bath, which you can fill up with a shower head or sink…good luck with a grungy kitchen when you’re trying to keep everything sterile with a newborn and cleaning a bajillion bottles, teats and yellow pooey sleepsuits.