Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenKoala

Lily, as a mum of a two year old, trust me your son will not give one hoot about your vision 😂 prepare for stickers everywhere, 937474 CBeebies character teddies, wotsit fingers and so on 🤣 my white walls have never hated me so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ManicMayz

Ah missed her announcement! Dallas ofc 😅 Bless her she is nothing if not predictable!

Glad baby Dallas is home and ready to wear a thousand emo band babygrows 😅

• Haha

Blueblue123

VIP Member
When they're young, it's fine. Who else will decide their clothes? And it's cute to give babies a little trend.

My problem is everything with Lily feels too deliberate. I wouldn't be surprised if she woke up every day and asked herself "how alternative can I be today?".

Nothing about her style is effortless, she's always proving a point. And let's be real, for how much she thinks about it, she's not even that alternative.

I consider my own style to be painfully mainstream but I also love wearing black and leopard print (less so these days though). I could do a wardrobe swap with her and it'd probably take people a few days to notice the style change. And I shop all high street!

Bertha

She was embarrased and hoping no one would be paying attention to her, so the best way to avoid embarrassment and attention must be to hold up a big sign in front of thousands of people... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230828_192025_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Traazers

VIP Member
She worked at new look! She wasn’t metal / emo at any point
yeah this irritates me too, at some point she decided she was the most alt girl to ever exist even though it's a fairly recent thing. she was preppy as hell back in the day like the rest of the bloggers posting about topshop makeup

Reactions: 11

amylia

I find it kinda weird that she's so focused on all the home reno stuff and hasn't really mentioned much about how she's doing. Motherhood is such a massive change and all she can talk about is tile stickers.

Jcva

Do we think people are actually dming her to ask what to wear to a festival? All the outfits are the same what could she possibly be coming up with 😭

85duckpuddle

Well she’s definitely living back in Shropshire and bought her renovation up here. I recognise the hospital, it’s where I recently had my baby and I’ve worked there lol. A HELL of a lot cheaper than a Reno down south so no wonder she’s able to slack off on her actual job and live just off her tik tok earnings for a while

The bub is super cute though

Reactions: 10

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Anyone feel like she was dying to tell her followers that she was pregnant, and then went kinda quiet, only showing up once in a while as usual to spam some aff links, now the same with their house. Tell everyone that they bought a place/are doing some renovating and then disappear, showing up to spam aff links for the November sales.

Reno/decorating content seems to be the easiest way to engage on insta these days, she seems so lazy or obsessed with her ’private life’ (unless there’s an occasion to link aff products of course).

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
She will raise the bébé telling them that they were the youngest/first of their age to ‘see’ Alexisonfire in the womb.

Goodness me, she’s back at full speed to promote aff links but what the fuck, she has no engagement with her followers. Nobody really had any confirmation that she had moved in with a partner, we’ve only seen that one sad corner of her/their bedroom, and now she’s pushing hard on pregnancy fashion but for sure will shut down any questions about birth/baby/life/plans/etc etc because she’s ’private’.

Ari-55

I had 16k and was surprised it was that much as I never get to listen to my Spotify anymore.

Although Lily isn’t like other girls so she doesn’t use Spotify, she has all of her only bands ever on limited edition vinyl. And some of her faves are so niche you can’t even find them on Spotify*

*Sarcasm in case it doesn’t read well 😂

• Haha

sillysally96

I think it’s incredibly bizarre that all we see of her life is her standing in a corner of her bedroom trying on clothes-and all of a sudden she’s pregnant? Did she order the sperm off Asos? Aff link ofc.
Best comment ever, I want to send it to her

• Haha

sillysally96

To be fair, she’s done exactly what I would want to do as an influencer…which is basically to hide each and every single detail of my life and home while getting those £££ 😆

she will step up the baby content though to ensure a free bugaboo at the very least
I don’t see how you can be that type of influencer without sharing your life though? Like what is her market? Fair enough if you’re a foodie, gamer etc and your personal life is totally irrelevant but makeup and especially fashion is directly linked to your life?

I’m actually surprised she’s telling social media as she could easily get away with pre making the same old black and animal print clothing content for the next 9 months. Doesn’t want to talk about having a partner or where she lives but will tell everyone about her baby?!?

notphillipa

Chatty Member
That tiktok of her unusual name

LILY

LILY

It’s a very normal name. Ok the middle name is unusual but come on

• Haha