Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cherrycup

I’m actually surprised she admitted that calling her baby after a singer she likes cringe (but did it anyway), yet doesn’t see that calling her baby alt is just as cringe

Reactions: 14

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
The Q&A was so fucking cringe oh my god. She used the word ‘Stuff’ 100x times. Switch it up Lily, you could also use terms such as ‘Things’ or ‘items’ or ‘clothes’.

I cannot get over how she there‘s a certain ‘vibe’ she wants the baby name to have, and how most baby STUFF is not the vibe she wants for the baby. Jfc woman, babies will look like babies even if you put them in a raggedy tee and doc martens all in black because you think you’re edgy and cool. Babies don‘t need a ’vibe’ carefully curated by you...

I don’t even want to imagine what the nursery will look like if she’s so against babies being babies in cute clothes and colours.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

bugeyeboo

She’s giving “I’m not a regular mom, I’m a cool mom” vibes with the whole festival line up chat

You’re a thirty something mother now. All this fomo for something you did in your teens and twenties, just enjoy your baby! You’re in a new and different stage of life now. It’s not the end of fun, but it’s definitely different and that’s entirely okay.

Reactions: 13

xits_jjx

VIP Member
That baby will be head to toe in brands like Skeletots and Metallimonsters for about a week til she realises it’s easier to stick them in any available onesie 😂

• Haha

adapeach78

I started following a while ago as I really did like some of her styling content she did on tiktok but since following her on Instagram she really is coming across as an ungrateful arsehole and she doesn’t realise how privileged she is. Everything is SO woe me, poor me.. so hard done by blah blah blah. When is actual fact she’s much better off than a lot of people

hmsizzle

Lily: Bangs on about her music tastes all the time
Also Lily: has lower listening minutes on Spotify than anyone I’ve seen

• Haha

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Hope she comes to her senses real quick and learns about how bad shoes are for babies foot development. Bare feet is best 😜

Ari-55

I know everyone’s opinions on this differ but I think trying to style a literal newborn is really weird 😂 Like the main things I focused on when my babies were that small were comfort and easy changing, and I kept it really basic as everything ran the risk of being stained by nappy explosions anyway.

Reactions: 12

Ari-55

I’ve actually seen pregnancy announcements made online using mum and baby docs..feel like that would’ve been more “on brand” for her than the sign.

Lutxy

She just bought a house, started a reno,had a baby and now is looking into buying a car?!!This bish won the lottery or something

• Haha

QueenKoala

Lily, as a mum of a two year old, trust me your son will not give one hoot about your vision 😂 prepare for stickers everywhere, 937474 CBeebies character teddies, wotsit fingers and so on 🤣 my white walls have never hated me so much!

• Haha

Blueblue123

VIP Member
How many Lilys does she want or expect there to be?

She was popular around the same time as Lily Pebbles and Lily Allen. Two Lilys. More recently there's Lily Rose Depp and Lily Collins.

I came up with four more Lilys without thinking 😆 it may not be the most common name compared to others but it's far from unusual.

She has a warped sense of self importance. She always believes her experiences are more unique than they are.