Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
She lost her rag when people had the hide to ask about the cat. It was in every vlog for ages, then just disappeared. All she had to say was her new place won’t allow cats, it’s living with other family. Lie if you like, but the cat was almost her whole personality, until it wasn’t, people love animals, they’re going to ask.

Reactions: 18

QueenKoala

Does she ever acknowledge how lucky she is even be in the position to buy a house? It’s just one moan after the other.

Reactions: 17

xits_jjx

VIP Member
All this moaning about her new house is grating me. I have two children in a box bedroom and I live in a flat, we have no space but I make do with what we’ve got and I’m grateful for the roof over our heads.

She’s got it nice. She needs to stop complaining.

• Heart

ChrisMay

I saw her do this - slighly telling but put it this way Im in that photo and I couldn't see the young bucks entrance because of the sign! ( I didn't know it was her when she did it though!)

• Wow
  • Haha

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Is she with the same guy whose insta account was just following and liking hundreds of semi-naked Insta models when someone looked into it?

• Haha

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
I’m a cool pregnant not a regular pregnant
She’s the first and only person to ever be pregnant and finding clothes for her completely unique pregnancy is simply impossible so baby is living in Halloween fancy dress 24/7.

If you didn’t know you’d think she was a parody of an elder emo.

And what was with that ‘I hated being called lily because it was an unusual name’ bullshit. Common as muck babe x

• Haha

adviseplz

VIP Member
How slow is her thread… didn’t even get to 10 pages between the pregnancy announcement and birth

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Cherrycup

I’m actually surprised she admitted that calling her baby after a singer she likes cringe (but did it anyway), yet doesn’t see that calling her baby alt is just as cringe

Reactions: 15

Starttheline

VIP Member
If she does it right, it could be the most interesting content she's done in years. Who wants to play alt reno bingo?

• Haha

viggle

Chatty Member
I only just saw and let me tell you, the speed I clicked back to Tattle. 😂

I’m actually weirdly happy for her, I know we make fun of what her content has become but I was still a fan back in the day. 🥹
Congratz Lily, hope your not-like-other-pregnancies pregnancy goes well. 🖤

• Haha