Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ‘work’ 😂

Also is that her much hyped slam dunk outfit? An alexisonfire tshirt and checkerboard skirt/hybrid dress? Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She basically said she likes asos because it's easy and is delivered quickly but why should she buy from them/share their items if they don't appreciate her work.
She then posted 3 or 4 videos of her showing her outfit which I'm guessing she meant to edit first because she just kept repeating herself and getting really flustered

But it was influencers who initially decided to promote certain stores. They just got lucky that brands saw the ease of that form of advertising so started to give something back.

No company is obliged to pay Lily just because she mentions them of her own accord. If they ask her to promote them, fine. But it's her seeing nice clothes and deciding to talk about it. The money is just a bonus.

Reactions: 9
She then posted 3 or 4 videos of her showing her outfit which I'm guessing she meant to edit first because she just kept repeating herself and getting really flustered
This reminds me... Does anyone remember a few years back, in a video or vlog of hers, where she randomly stuttered/stumbled over her words VERY badly continuously for a solid few seconds? Obviously something she meant to edit out but didn't. People commented, not to criticize but were genuinely concerned and maybe just a bit shocked about how bizarre it was. Of course she was arsey and tried to ignore it and then went on to complain about the fact people had dared to say anything!

Reactions: 10
Her ‘work’ 😂

Also is that her much hyped slam dunk outfit? An alexisonfire tshirt and checkerboard skirt/hybrid dress? Groundbreaking.
It’s awful, all the build up and hype for something a 12 year old would wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This reminds me... Does anyone remember a few years back, in a video or vlog of hers, where she randomly stuttered/stumbled over her words VERY badly continuously for a solid few seconds?
Literally thought of this. Was really odd to watch, like she was having some kind of breakdown. Think it was just after this that she quit YouTube. I think people were commenting out of concern more than anything. She didn’t seem herself.

Reactions: 8
This reminds me... Does anyone remember a few years back, in a video or vlog of hers, where she randomly stuttered/stumbled over her words VERY badly continuously for a solid few seconds? Obviously something she meant to edit out but didn't. People commented, not to criticize but were genuinely concerned and maybe just a bit shocked about how bizarre it was. Of course she was arsey and tried to ignore it and then went on to complain about the fact people had dared to say anything!

Didn't she put it down to one of her chronic illnesses? I can't remember which but I remember she attempted to explain it away while not being mindful of the fact some people were honestly concerned and unaware.

Reactions: 2
She does get mad defensive sometimes. I get not wanting to talk about things but in that case it’s better to say nothing. When you have a sizeable following, people are always going to ask questions.

She does get mad defensive sometimes. I get not wanting to talk about things but in that case it’s better to say nothing. When you have a sizeable following, people are always going to ask questions.
It always irked me how she was so negative towards her followers for asking her anything/showing concern/trying to engage with her as a person. She'd always say she's super private and her followers don't understand how hard it is to be an influencer.

Well...you picked the job so...

Not saying she's not entitled to her privacy by any means but instead of saying 'struggling with some illnesses, hence I seemed a bit off in that video' she chose to get all snarky with people who were wondering what's up, or new followers that didn't know her full history.

Reactions: 6
Like when people asked about her cat. She showed the cat daily, clearly loved it to bits, then never showed it again. Just give an answer, even if it’s not the right answer, say your new flat has rules against pets and she’s now living with your mum. Someone asked if the cat had died and she got all weird about it.

People always ask me about my dog, they’re just being friendly and normal, I’ve got no kids and my dog is like my sidekick, my best pal.

Nah she’s bleeping rude if people ask her something she doesn’t wanna answer. She basically gets annoyed and rolls her eyes and posts “oh god stop asking me this”.

Tell you what lily, get off the internet and people wouldn’t ask you stuff! Or at the minimum, don’t mention your illnesses or cat and people wouldn’t, understandably, ask follow up questions.

Shes SO entitled. Wants all the perks and money of being an ~influencer but heaven forbid she has to put any effort in talking to people.

Reactions: 15
Nah she’s bleeping rude if people ask her something she doesn’t wanna answer. She basically gets annoyed and rolls her eyes and posts “oh god stop asking me this”.

Tell you what lily, get off the internet and people wouldn’t ask you stuff! Or at the minimum, don’t mention your illnesses or cat and people wouldn’t, understandably, ask follow up questions.

Shes SO entitled. Wants all the perks and money of being an ~influencer but heaven forbid she has to put any effort in talking to people.
Exactly! Get a real job Lily 😂

i think her problem is that she came up in the era of blogging and lookbook.nu when all you had to do was post a few photos of yourself in a basic highstreet outfit and people would go wild for it. She wanted Youtube to be the same as that and she wants Insta/Tik tok to be the same as that. But influencing isn't like that any more! Interaction with people is expected, sharing your life is expected. very few people can get away with nothing but outfit photos, and those that are (somebody like Lissy roddy springs to mind) aren't just taking them in a bedroom.

Weird she bangs on about slam dunk for months then doesn’t post anything about it? Unless she’s waiting to edit the photos properly. Nothing about her is spontaneous I think she really only shows us a very curated version of herself

This is exactly what the stories we're like, stuttering and not able to get her words out, she was literally getting a sweat on trying to talk about her outfit. I was genuinely a but concerned!

• Wow
This is exactly what the stories we're like, stuttering and not able to get her words out, she was literally getting a sweat on trying to talk about her outfit. I was genuinely a but concerned!
Makes you wonder how many times she has to record to get a 'good' version of her talky stories. Maybe being an influencer who never seems to leave her bedroom IS a full time job after all!

Reactions: 1
She has always bought and shared tonnes from ASOS over the last 8-9(?) years and I don’t think they’ve ever reposted her pics or really acknowledged her apart from the odd voucher they used to give her back in the day.
That must tell her something? Her style isn’t good. It isn’t anything special.
If she had an ounce of originality they possibly would have made her an ASOS Insider all those years ago.

Reactions: 12
is this still up somewhere?

Reactions: 1
Guys the bf has made an appearance and like 3 slam dunk pics

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.