Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if you’re having to aff link hayfever tablets then the insta career probably isn’t going that well.

Aside from her being the biggest pick me ever and thinking she’s the moOoOoSt alt girl in the world, I’d have more respect for her if she just posted outfits, linked what she actually wears etc

however she’s so desperate for a few £££ that she’s linking things she ‘might like’ and tablets? Knock it off love and get a proper job.

Reactions: 14
It’s been a bit quiet on this thread but I’ve just seen that ASOS are stopping their affiliate commission from next Wednesday - what will Lily do for money?! 😂
Where did you see this? Purely out of professional interest, I work in affiliates 😂

Those Allevia tablets are really good but I feel like there should be some regulation around promoting medicines???

Reactions: 2
Where did you see this? Purely out of professional interest, I work in affiliates 😂

Those Allevia tablets are really good but I feel like there should be some regulation around promoting medicines???
Sorry I know this wasn’t to me but LTK sent it out in an email

It’s been a bit quiet on this thread but I’ve just seen that ASOS are stopping their affiliate commission from next Wednesday - what will Lily do for money?! 😂
I’m thinking this must be true as suddenly it’s all AFF links to Nasty Gal, New Look, Missguided and Office?! Funny that as all those brands can also be found on ASOS, normally the site she gets everything from 🤔

Reactions: 6
Honestly if you’re having to aff link hayfever tablets then the insta career probably isn’t going that well.

Aside from her being the biggest pick me ever and thinking she’s the moOoOoSt alt girl in the world, I’d have more respect for her if she just posted outfits, linked what she actually wears etc

however she’s so desperate for a few £££ that she’s linking things she ‘might like’ and tablets? Knock it off love and get a proper job.
True, but if that was linked to Amazon and then someone purchases something big money on there within 30 days, wouldn’t she get some commission? Likewise say it was boots, and someone did a big order and got perfume, gifts, whatever, she’d make some commission, right?

Reactions: 3
True, but if that was linked to Amazon and then someone purchases something big money on there within 30 days, wouldn’t she get some commission? Likewise say it was boots, and someone did a big order and got perfume, gifts, whatever, she’d make some commission, right?
In some cases yes but due to cookie changes over the last few years, the cookie tends to get wiped after a day or so (I really should know this better). Also if they clicked through any other affiliate link she wouldn’t. So if they clicked on another influencer or a promo code site she’d lose out. Depending on their affiliate rules she could also lose out if they just clicked an organic or paid search result to land back on the site.

I had the 'om-Bray' hair too, and yes ashamed to admit it but definitely influenced by llmlrs herself. It was 2011 or so as I remember umming and ahhing about dying it all natural again for my wedding summer of 2012 (I got rid of it, you'll be pleased to know, thank god! Can you imagine explaining that awful bleached ends look 20 years down the line when I got the wedding album out again 🤪)
I did the same in 2011 inspired by Lily! Good times. 😅

What happened to her cat? She never posts anything to do with her anymore...

Time for another AMA aka an excuse to post 6372068 times more affiliate links than any usual day!

And DON'T WORRY the L necklace turned up, turns out someone mistook a plant pot for a bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol @ her saying she’s not sharing her slam dunk outfit until the day. Fucks sake. I’m going and I’m wearing a regular festival/gig outfit because that’s what it is and I just wanna be comfy? Who does she think is gonna ‘steal’ her outfit?
Also that alternative choice - a skin tight mini skirt with no tights? Ok Hun thought you were the most hardcore emo in the pit.

also her nails are ALWAYS wrecked with 2/3 missing. Why doesn’t she look after them or go to a better salon?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact she’s sharing links to brands actual website when we all know she got them from asos 😂😂😂 get a real job ffs

Reactions: 5
6AF4A286-BF25-4B2B-993B-B0BACB087117.png

‘I don’t know enough about what is and isn’t appropriate for a work environment’ you can say that again

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.