Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like snarking on her boobs is a bit mean, they're natural at least and she hasn't had a botched boob job. Plenty else to snark on

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here she goes again with the ‘I’m emo’ bs, no one is thinking omg how can she wear wide leg trousers when she’s emo 😲 like seriously let it go

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me that thinks that actually noone gave a crap about her “CoNtRaVeRsIaL” plane boarding views and she’s actually started kicking off at herself orrrrr… 😂

Also, Lily check your privilege and pipe down. Becoming more and more arrogant everyday jfc.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Find it so odd she's on holiday and there's not one pic of her in front of a nice view or something?! I guess that's her brand but it's quite depressing

Reactions: 16
She lives for the faux outrage. No one cares. No one messaged. No one asked where your L necklace is from.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She does have objectively unusual breasts, nothing wrong with having weird boobs or any other weird body parts, but as an ‘influencer’ you would just expect her to either dress to flatter them, or own it. I always assumed it was because her weight fluctuates quite a lot.

Reactions: 8
She does have objectively unusual breasts, nothing wrong with having weird boobs or any other weird body parts, but as an ‘influencer’ you would just expect her to either dress to flatter them, or own it. I always assumed it was because her weight fluctuates quite a lot.
How could she own it more than she already does? It’s not like she hides them… 😅

Reactions: 14
I mean like make some acknowledgement of them. She just seems completely unaware of her body shape and what flatters her. Which would be fine if she weren’t a ‘fashion’ influencer flooding our feeds with affiliate links.

Reactions: 2
I really don’t think she’ll last much longer as an “influencer”. In all honesty it wouldn’t surprise me if she had a regular day job! She can’t earn that much from aff links surely! She shares absolutely nothing of her life outside of outfits and the occasional gig/wrestling. The only holiday/trip she’s been on this year was about 4 days long and surprise surprise no content there either. There’s only so many times people will engage with the same aff link posted 50 times. We don’t even get “I’ve been watching XYZ on Netflix this week” or “went for a meal at XYZ restaurant”. It’s obvious she’s a very private person but if that’s the case…. Don’t become an influencer? She’s banking on people engaging because she has an “alternative” style but she isn’t the only one doing it and everyone else that does it is doing it much better.

Reactions: 15
I really don’t think she’ll last much longer as an “influencer”. In all honesty it wouldn’t surprise me if she had a regular day job! She can’t earn that much from aff links surely! She shares absolutely nothing of her life outside of outfits and the occasional gig/wrestling. The only holiday/trip she’s been on this year was about 4 days long and surprise surprise no content there either. There’s only so many times people will engage with the same aff link posted 50 times. We don’t even get “I’ve been watching XYZ on Netflix this week” or “went for a meal at XYZ restaurant”. It’s obvious she’s a very private person but if that’s the case…. Don’t become an influencer? She’s banking on people engaging because she has an “alternative” style but she isn’t the only one doing it and everyone else that does it is doing it much better.
Yeah for sure this. She peaked around 2011 - 2014 when she took the infamous photos for her blog against the white wall and sold her jewellery. She seemed to be the ultimate relatable blogger who had a cool style. Her peers did it too but then they started to evolve to Youtube and shared more of their lives whereas she always kept quite private and became more and more irrelevant.

Reactions: 10
Yeah for sure this. She peaked around 2011 - 2014 when she took the infamous photos for her blog against the white wall and sold her jewellery. She seemed to be the ultimate relatable blogger who had a cool style. Her peers did it too but then they started to evolve to Youtube and shared more of their lives whereas she always kept quite private and became more and more irrelevant.
exactly! Tanya burr is private and still shows just enough to make her life seem lovely and desirable and “Influential”. I don’t need to be influenced to stand in my house share bedroom and take photos of clothes I’m wearing 😬

Reactions: 4
I don't think Lily is as private as she states I think it's an excuse for people to not know the full extent of her fall from grace, her inflated sense of self importance combined with her own insecurity about her lifestyle means she would rather people wonder but not know that she's living in a houseshare in her 30s browsing tat online all day. When she lived in a onebr in Brighton she posted a fair amount of lifestyle content, there's a huge market though for people in a similar lifestyle to herself but I don't think she's particularly interested in adapting to what that market might want to see. She could still be successful again if she just tried a bit and it's increasingly frustrating to watch.

Reactions: 11
I wanna wear white docs to my wedding cos I'm not like other girls.

I am actually planning a wedding at the moment and Pinterest is about 75% brides in 'alt' shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New drinking game… take a shot everytime Lly says the word “vibe”

Reactions: 6
Again it’s the exact same questions and answers as it always is. Nothing new nothing changed same old tit 😂

Reactions: 9
I don't think Lily is as private as she states I think it's an excuse for people to not know the full extent of her fall from grace, her inflated sense of self importance combined with her own insecurity about her lifestyle means she would rather people wonder but not know that she's living in a houseshare in her 30s browsing tat online all day. When she lived in a onebr in Brighton she posted a fair amount of lifestyle content, there's a huge market though for people in a similar lifestyle to herself but I don't think she's particularly interested in adapting to what that market might want to see. She could still be successful again if she just tried a bit and it's increasingly frustrating to watch.
i agree with this!
i actually think considering her age she lives quite an interesting lifestyle? In terms of most of us are living with partners / married / engaged / have families or definitely think that’s what your supposed to do.
I’d think it’d be refreshing to see someone go duck societal standards you can live a great life at your own pace & share a bit more of her day to day lifestyle rather than just constantly showing the same repeated outfits in her bedroom.
She doesn’t seem to have any ambition though or drive to want to do anything.. I’m sure she’s said previously she’s an A type person who puts too much pressure on herself when I just see the complete opposite?
She’s not got a goal or an idea of where or who she wants to be and that’s absolutely fine - but own it and don’t pretend to be different.
I think if she just let go of her bloody ego and arrogance and stop putting herself & her *glory* blogging days on a bloody pedestal she could actually do alright!

i agree with this!
i actually think considering her age she lives quite an interesting lifestyle? In terms of most of us are living with partners / married / engaged / have families or definitely think that’s what your supposed to do.
I’d think it’d be refreshing to see someone go duck societal standards you can live a great life at your own pace & share a bit more of her day to day lifestyle rather than just constantly showing the same repeated outfits in her bedroom.
She doesn’t seem to have any ambition though or drive to want to do anything.. I’m sure she’s said previously she’s an A type person who puts too much pressure on herself when I just see the complete opposite?
She’s not got a goal or an idea of where or who she wants to be and that’s absolutely fine - but own it and don’t pretend to be different.
I think if she just let go of her bloody ego and arrogance and stop putting herself & her *glory* blogging days on a bloody pedestal she could actually do alright!
Yes, this would be so much better! I’m the same age as Lily. Got married last year. Husband is 38. No children but do want them, don’t own our home but would like to.
Loads of people our age seem to have primary age kids already so we do feel like we’re a bit late to the party sometimes, but we’re going at our pace and it’s all in the pipeline!

Influencers showing the actual reality of 30s life and how much it can vary would be super refreshing and relatable.

New drinking game… take a shot everytime Lly says the word “vibe”
I have a colleague who says vibe constantly. She’s 23.
This isn’t the first time we’ve seen Lily trying to use all the latest lingo to come across a decade younger than she is!

I'm the same age as Lily and I also live in SW London. I bought a flat last year (help to buy + family help + two decent salaries so not exactly a 4 bed victorian terrace sitch), I'm engaged but not having kids. Most of my friends in London live with 1 friend or a partner or alone (albeit in tiny flats), not really in the house shares of our 20s. It is quite unclear what the actual set up is though since she shares NOTHING. She could have a cool flat with 1 or 2 friends and be living the dream but we don't see beyond that bloody jewellery stand she must be on 100% commission for. I just imagine her barricaded in a dark bedroom with a wall of doc martens boxes blocking her exit. Unless it's for wrestling.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.