Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been to leeds and Hatfield a few times I’d say they’re very similar

Not going this year, but wish I was! I don’t recall Lily ever going previously
I had to miss this year because I've had a baby but always gone to the South and had a brilliant time.
Terribly organised and never noticed many influencers/posers!

Reactions: 1
Alexisonfire is her favourite band?

What happened to her dedicated love for The Strokes? Possibly they don’t fit in with her emo/scene nostalgia. 😕

Reactions: 9
Why does she keep writing Harley Davison. It says daviDson on the literal tshirt she’s wearing and the one she’s posted a picture of.

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep writing Harley Davison. It says daviDson on the literal tshirt she’s wearing and the one she’s posted a picture of.
She’s freaking out that ppl will judge her for saying it’s a band tee and will assume she thinks it’s a band. Like… calm down. She’s such a pick me - I love wrestling and band tees omg so quirky.

• Haha
Come on WHO asked this, definitely her mum

Wouldn't be surprised if she had another account just to ask herself the 'right' questions
You don't even need another account to type your own questions into those boxes on Insta, so she's probably just doing it herslef :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely writing them herself because every time she does q&as 'someone' asks her about doing YouTube again

Reactions: 3
That one about who are your movie style icons or whatever. “Funny you should ask! I’ve just been thinking about this”. Yes lily. Funny anyone would ever ask that.

• Haha
Wait what? Bag hater?

I thought she loved bags… she always used to talk about the Chanel Classic Flap her grandparents gave her (which mysteriously disappeared), coveted the Mulberry Alexa back in the day, reviewed a fake LV luggage bag, regularly talked about her everyday high street black bags, bought a real LV bag (big purchase for an alleged non bag person).

But she hates them? OK..?

• Wow
Wait what? Bag hater?

I thought she loved bags… she always used to talk about the Chanel Classic Flap her grandparents gave her (which mysteriously disappeared), coveted the Mulberry Alexa back in the day, reviewed a fake LV luggage bag, regularly talked about her everyday high street black bags, bought a real LV bag (big purchase for an alleged non bag person).

But she hates them? OK..?
Cos she’s soooooo different to other girls, remember!1!!1!

Even though everything she does suggests she is very much like most women, maybe a bit sadder cos she’s obsessed with making her insta career happen.

She gets caught in her own white lies all the time when she’s trying to insist she’s not a regular girl she’s a cool girl.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s deleted that post now (didn’t see it, just viewed her story now and it’s not there)

She needs to keep a spreadsheet or something with what she’s already said so she can at least keep the made up stuff consistent

Reactions: 2
Just having a flashback to when Lily would constantly describe herself as a ‘high achiever’… sure hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw she answered back to the criticism she got for her “what I would wear to a day festival” reel, she says it’s “not that hard to wear a bodysuit to a festival”
Sure if you’re happy to get half naked in a dirty portaloo and can handle the poppers after drinks in the sun 😂

Reactions: 13
I saw she answered back to the criticism she got for her “what I would wear to a day festival” reel, she says it’s “not that hard to wear a bodysuit to a festival”
Sure if you’re happy to get half naked in a dirty portaloo and can handle the poppers after drinks in the sun 😂
anything that keeps me in a confined space with a tub of sewerage longer than I need to be is a no from me, but knock yourself out Lily.

‘I’m not like normal girls, I wear bodysuits at festivals xoxo’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
anything that keeps me in a confined space with a tub of sewerage longer than I need to be is a no from me, but knock yourself out Lily.

‘I’m not like normal girls, I wear bodysuits at festivals xoxo’
She could be one who just pulls their bodysuit to one side to pee? I hear girls talking about the logistics of this all the time. No one seems to have worked out a bulletproof method for not getting any pee on yourself to date. I dislike bodysuits so can't confirm or deny!

Her hair is looking better of late, hope she stays away from that fringe and too much blonde.

Can't believe she has a bf! I wonder if she is still eating plant based?

Reactions: 3
She could be one who just pulls their bodysuit to one side to pee? I hear girls talking about the logistics of this all the time. No one seems to have worked out a bulletproof method for not getting any pee on yourself to date. I dislike bodysuits so can't confirm or deny!

Her hair is looking better of late, hope she stays away from that fringe and too much blonde.

Bodysuits are a breeding ground for bacterial & yeast infections. Even more so at a festival when you don’t have access to a decent shower. 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought her hair looked nice without the extensions. I understand extensions can give a confidence boost but I think her hair would benefit from a bit of time off from them.

the struggle of holding it to one side/ trying to not get your hand in the way/ trying to make as little contact to the loo seat as poss/ then the poppers unpop and you’re in there another 5 mins… like just wear a vest?!

and god forbid you unexpectedly need a tit.

Lily earns cool points cos she has poppers in her crotch. Not like other girls x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.