Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barryjones

VIP Member
She’s musing about her cultural impact and how she was the original influencer 🙄 it’s quite jarring to hear her talk like that and now she’s sat in her bedroom shilling the same polyester clothes every week. Like she’s bitter about what other people have achieved but has to remind us she did it first.

I would like to hear her talk more about what it was like back then and maybe be transparent about what she got paid and stuff.

She looks really pretty with no makeup on and her hair tied up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

lallallalalalalalala

Didn’t follow her in the early days, but to me she looks like a girl who listened the view/ strokes etc not really emo. There was a phrase for it, Indy cindy was polka dot loving girl - I know I didn’t follow her early but she doesn’t seem the sort to have listened to proper alternatives music and loved that lifestyle gone through that embarrassing 14 year old phase of band hoodies, short tutu skirts. DMS , vans backpacks , dice bracelets etc - seems she was more an Indy cindy?
Omg you just reminded me of a band called Hadouken... (Sort of dance/indie)

That girls an Indie Cindy,
Lego haircut and polka-dot dress,
I don't care if she thinks she's indie,
How she's different is anyone's guess.

Reactions: 16

85duckpuddle

Does anyone else remember when she said she took a long time to join Instagram because it felt sacrilegious to photography for someone like her who understands and appreciates the REAL art of photography?
The real art of photography 😅:ROFLMAO: b!tch pleaaaaaaaaase when did she last post ANYTHING resembling decent photography?

All she post now is reels. She’s yet another boring-ass basic b!tch / influencer who is saturating what Instagram used to be with dogsh!t reels, taking away entirely what the platform was made for and enabling it to become ANOTHER TikTok. All to appeal to teenagers and sell as much shit and make as much £££ as possible. The last one is literally 7 seconds of her PUTTING A DRESS ON. How how how is this a career just wowwwww

ophelia1990

VIP Member
“My hand do be hurting”. Why does she speak like a 15 year old boy? She’s so desperate to appear young.

Pettyprep

She was happy to be a Fiat 500 girl when they gave her one for free and paid her to promote it!

Her and the other bloggers who promoted at the car at the time probably have more to do with the current trend and who it's associated with, than any other trend Lily claims to have started.

She's literally an OG Fiat 500 girl.
Ah yes and there's the emo/scene style that she has never strayed from in all these years. Oh wait...

• Haha

85duckpuddle

I think she'd edited the caption of the "Avril Lavigne" style reel - now it's just a rock hand emoji but I'm sure it originally said something along the lines of "yes I know I don't look my age at 31" - but you actually do though. You do look like a 30+ yr old bird who has hair extensions and wears fake eyelashes and fills your face with filler just like all the rest do :ROFLMAO: the try hard vibes are sooooooooooo strong right now. I mean it's a skirt and a raglan t-shirt, it ISN'T groundbreaking? Ugh

She's suddenly replying a lot in her comments as well I notice! Actually thanking people and interacting! Maybe she has read her Tattle lol

• Haha

lallallalalalalalala

Find it so odd she's on holiday and there's not one pic of her in front of a nice view or something?! I guess that's her brand but it's quite depressing

ophelia1990

VIP Member
“I’ve been seeing enter shikari since they played back rooms” does she hear herself???
When enter shikari were playing pubs she would have been very young and most definitely in her indie cindy phase where she was obsessed with the strokes?

Such a liar. Pick me pick me I’m cooler than all the other girls.

sarah907

I think it’s been mentioned before but it seems as if her boyfriend is into heavier music and she’s now discovering new bands from him.