Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elliebobs

Once again over analysing pieces of clothing… I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if you like it then fucking wear it. She needs to snap out of her ‘edgelord’ persona. It’s cringeworthy!
I know this is an old post BUT it reminded me. The other month she posted something along the lines of “oh I really wanted to buy these shoes but they’re really in fashion at the minute and I hate wearing things that are in fashion” it was so odd 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15

85duckpuddle

That post just shows how out of touch she is TBH, as if any normal 30something feels "pressured to fit in" with fashion trends on social media 🥴
Exactly what I was just going to say. What the f*ck 30+ year old woman has any time in her day to give a shiny sh*te if her style or “aEsTeThEtIc” is fitting in with everyone else. If anything I hate looking like every other basic b*tch in beige with their lip fillers… if anything I’d say most mature women are the exact opposite 😂

She lives to appease 14 year olds on TikTok, it’s just hilarious at this point 😆

hmsizzle

She is seriously stuck in the 2010 era
She is, but she didn’t even dress like this then, she was the ultimate indie cindy with big turquoise rings, terribly ombré hair and everything Topshop. Who knows where the hell this emo phase sprung from in her 30s!

CoraSP

Chatty Member
I've seen about 17 reels telling me to 'transition' by sticking a jumper over your midi dress and putting boots on instead of sandals. They really do underestimate the IQ of their followers don't they?

Plus it's still 20ish degrees where I am, no chance I'm wearing boots till at least November

hhhhhh

Yeah she's obviously gone to the effort to purposely include him. I do love a soft launch 😂

• Haha

bruised

her bf's insta following is like 90% cam girls

no wonder lily has amped up the 'pick me' lately

• Wow

Alzzzf

I'm very sorry but since when was she into Slipknot?? If she would own that she was an indie queen I'd love her cause that's what she was good at.. but now I'm finding it so difficult to take her seriously now that she's pretending she was into harder music than she was just to impress people and be 'edgy and different'.. she's trying way way way too hard ..

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Also, can we just establish that she used her ‘Birthday Money’ to buy them. Like she’s some kind of teenager spending her pocket money instead of a 30 something woman?! She really needs to grow the fuck up and get a proper job doesn’t she? 😂

• Haha
I’ve said to once, and I’ll say it again. That chain necklace with the ribbon running through it belongs back in the year 2000. I don’t know why it infuriates me so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

barryjones

VIP Member
Honestly if you’re having to aff link hayfever tablets then the insta career probably isn’t going that well.

Aside from her being the biggest pick me ever and thinking she’s the moOoOoSt alt girl in the world, I’d have more respect for her if she just posted outfits, linked what she actually wears etc

however she’s so desperate for a few £££ that she’s linking things she ‘might like’ and tablets? Knock it off love and get a proper job.

imtakingabath

VIP Member
She was happy to be a Fiat 500 girl when they gave her one for free and paid her to promote it!

Her and the other bloggers who promoted at the car at the time probably have more to do with the current trend and who it's associated with, than any other trend Lily claims to have started.

She's literally an OG Fiat 500 girl.
Came here to say the same - she used to be the epitome of a Fiat 500 girl!

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
“I thought it was obvious that McDonald’s paid for me to go to leeds”. Well, no you never explicitly said that lily cos you make out like you're the worlds biggest rOcK fan and just went to leeds because you love it.

As soon as i saw the mcdonalds reel i knew though.

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
I would love that too. I really find it interesting how the influencer industry has changed throughout time. Such a good idea, especially as she was one of the big names back in the day.
Only problem is her literacy is shocking. Her blog was a painful read back in the day.

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She’s obsessed with herself and trying to create this narrative that she was the first girl to do xyz. Like someone else said, all you have to do is look on her blog to see she was totally indie back in the day, not the emo Queen she insists she was.

She needs some real friends and to stop courting gen z on tiktok. It’s like the sad middle aged woman desperately clinging to her youth and trying to get her kids mates to like her.

insectoverlords

And I'd bet money that other girls looked very similar to her around the same time, they either just weren't posting on the internet or weren't as known.
Yep, lily's whole look was exactly what every other style/fashion conscious teenager was wearing, the thing is with influencers that's so hilarious is they don't realise they're literally just buying more new shit than everyone else which makes it easy to look fashion forward. Lily we were all copying Alexa Chung, including you, stop trying to rewrite this narrative 😂 note how she blew up on lookbook with tights, a black dress and an oversized cardi, that was 90% of the lookbook hot filter.

• Heart