Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekl2000

VIP Member
I don’t care what her boobs look like, but they certainly do seem to start higher up her chest?

Reactions: 2

Jsssc-B

tbh I've often thought she's surprisingly honest about how much 00s kerrang humour pop rock she listens to, like bloodhound gang, alien ant farm etc. I'd have thought those are most people's guilty pleasures but those songs always seem to be at the top of her most listened and the songs she uses on her platforms.
Nah it’s pretty cool to like those songs in that kind of scene, fits her “alt persona” perfectly 🙄

viggle

Chatty Member
Yep. I’m 31 and saw them at a pretty big London venue in 2008, my boyfriend at the time was obsessed with them and their second album came out not long after.

And they played Download festival in 2006!!

So they definitely weren’t backroom at that point and for Lily have been travelling from Ludlow to St Albans to see them in pubs when she was literally still at secondary school seems… unlikely.

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
Has she done something to her jaw? Her chin looks weird in those screen caps. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so smug, she’s stuck in 2008

BanditHealer

She came up as a suggested post on Instagram. Has she done something to her face? It looks very different from when I used to follow her a few years ago.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
This reminds me... Does anyone remember a few years back, in a video or vlog of hers, where she randomly stuttered/stumbled over her words VERY badly continuously for a solid few seconds? Obviously something she meant to edit out but didn't. People commented, not to criticize but were genuinely concerned and maybe just a bit shocked about how bizarre it was. Of course she was arsey and tried to ignore it and then went on to complain about the fact people had dared to say anything!

Didn't she put it down to one of her chronic illnesses? I can't remember which but I remember she attempted to explain it away while not being mindful of the fact some people were honestly concerned and unaware.

bunnyhun

as a former wrestling fan, i would never date a man who's super into wrestling. it's a red flag & it says a lot about how they view women (in my experience anyway)
I don’t know much about wrestling so can I ask why this is? Hope this isn’t a silly question 😂

Pettyprep

She posted an outfit across YouTube - tiktok - Instagram and had to name herself as a millennial and emo in all of them 💀
Someone please tell her no one cares, I cannot take much more second hand embarrassment, my toes will never uncurl at this rate

Just been to watch. Very odd 🤔
Ohhh my goodness. Has anyone seen her latest Instagram story about nasty gal and tiktok?? I've screen recorded it just in case ha but it's...concerning? Is she ok? Was she supposed to edit that? Was she supposed to post that? What's going on? So many questions

Orangesocks182

Ohhh my goodness. Has anyone seen her latest Instagram story about nasty gal and tiktok?? I've screen recorded it just in case ha but it's...concerning? Is she ok? Was she supposed to edit that? Was she supposed to post that? What's going on? So many questions
Literally came to say that!! It’s not even edited wrong because she says it different ways?! Really quite concerning 😳

Oooo she’s actually now deleted it!! Wonder if she’s going to say anything about it

Reactions: 1