Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Or Topshop - pretty sure that velvet dress was a Topshop one.
I had it! I’ve got pictures of me wearing it, it was one of my first Topshop purchases, I remember being so proud 😅

I was the exact same but im a year younger than her and hadn’t heard of her until just a few years ago. That dress and boots was a style but she definitely didn’t start it 😂

I’m from a small town in Scotland and every second girl had that outfit on when we went underage clubbing.. it was a basic dress and boots from topshop Lily you aren’t the original influencer 😂
Yeah I only started following her around the time she had her YouTube channel. So way after her ‘hey day’ 😅

Reactions: 2

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
Watching those stories without a filter talki mg about the LM powder. Her jaw looks so square. Am I just not used to her not being filtered or maybe she’s had filler?!

I’ve always thought Lily would have gained more traction if she was more open to how influencing left her behind but I think she’s too headstrong to admit that anything in her life is less than perfect.
She always knew if she tailored her content to the teen audience she could have had a larger following but wasn’t prepared to make content she didn’t like. However unlikeable Lily has always been I always admired her a bit for that even if she did it in the cattiest way possible.
I would 100% read a book by her about her life back then, tbh even if it was fiction loosely based on her so she could make it scandalous I’d read it!

ekl2000

VIP Member
The new Leeds site is great but really hilly, after a few pints it’s like going up Everest 😅 also the bus/Uber situation at the end of the day is chaos.

hatfield site is better but crowd aren’t as friendly.

insectoverlords

Nah it’s pretty cool to like those songs in that kind of scene, fits her “alt persona” perfectly 🙄
It depends which part of the scene you're in I expect, I've met people who like them just like I've met people who would look down on fans of that kind of music. I'm not really interested in being snobby but I'd be surprised if anyone was pretending to like bloodhound gang.

Ccc82

I think she’s deleted that post now (didn’t see it, just viewed her story now and it’s not there)

She needs to keep a spreadsheet or something with what she’s already said so she can at least keep the made up stuff consistent

hmsizzle

It’s been a bit quiet on this thread but I’ve just seen that ASOS are stopping their affiliate commission from next Wednesday - what will Lily do for money?! 😂
Where did you see this? Purely out of professional interest, I work in affiliates 😂

Those Allevia tablets are really good but I feel like there should be some regulation around promoting medicines???

hmsizzle

I mean like make some acknowledgement of them. She just seems completely unaware of her body shape and what flatters her. Which would be fine if she weren’t a ‘fashion’ influencer flooding our feeds with affiliate links.

Orangesocks182

It was so bizarre because it was like she didn’t even realise she was doing it?? She’s done similar to this before hasn’t she? She’ll probably get all passive aggressive if anyone brings it up lol