Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hmsizzle

I went to her tiktok to see if she's posted an edited version but can't see it yet, but I saw her GOT ad and it looks like she's had quite a lot of jaw filler, is it just me or is that new?

Reactions: 1

blue_bird

I remember when Ashley from bestdressed posted something similar. Legit just her repeating things AGAIN AND AGAIN. So quickly too. Crazy how curated it is.

They could just stop, take a breath and start the whole thing over.
To be honest I don't find Lily's one cringy after seeing Ashley's. It just looks like she's trying to get a good take whereas Ashley had to stop driving and stop herself from crying to get the joke right.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
These comments are killing me.
I’m sure I’ve shared it before here, but I was working for a very well known fashion etailer and she was affiliate linking when bad mouthing us because she couldn’t get some pjs next day because we were moving the warehouse. We cancelled all the commissions and she didn’t mention them for years until about a year ago.
I think I remember that 😂

Starttheline

VIP Member
She’s musing about her cultural impact and how she was the original influencer 🙄 it’s quite jarring to hear her talk like that and now she’s sat in her bedroom shilling the same polyester clothes every week. Like she’s bitter about what other people have achieved but has to remind us she did it first.

I would like to hear her talk more about what it was like back then and maybe be transparent about what she got paid and stuff.

She looks really pretty with no makeup on and her hair tied up.
Has she deleted those stories now? I can't see them