Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hmsizzle

This is exactly it. She had the means to have a DSLR camera and shop at Topshop multiple times a week and that’s what launched her career. There were more interesting bloggers by FAR (I loved gem fatale and VIPxox and even this plus size Welsh blogger who was called cupcake or something?) but they posted far less frequently because they were normal girls who’d speak about their jobs in shops and student loans and saving for stuff or buying stuff off eBay.

I remember there was a younger girl who was from mega money who came around the same time and would post the most expensive items everyone would have loved to have had, does anyone else remember her? She’d post pics in her fucking huge garden lol.
Do you mean fashion filth? She had ‘questions about where my money comes from makes me uncomfy’ in her about me, but she still posts similar stuff just as a mum now.

Reactions: 1

Tegs

She built up that dress earlier today and well it's hideous. Like an old woman floral, not a nice floral.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
It was literally this year that she spent about 2 weeks asking for advice and posting about what mattress to buy and she settled on an IKEA one. Makes the Emma Ad look really silly 😂
Yes! It really wasn’t that long ago at all. I remember it clearly as I was also looking for a mattress at the time 😂 Does she think we have such short memories?

Ari-55

I actually clicked through on that cropped tie front top as I’m looking for an alternative to my cardigans for Summer, and it’s completely sold out in every size. Went back to the story and it was only posted 20 minute prior so it seems she doesn’t actually check her aff links, just reposts them every few days.

Lara98

Chatty Member
Long time lurker on here, I used to like lily back in the day but went off her... recently stumbled on her instagram again and she seems way to try hard now. Does anyone know if she went download this year? I noticed she said she's going next year... I'm going to so I'm gonna see if I spot her. I saw Helen Anderson there this year, who liked so different to her instagram!

Ari-55

Lly using detangling spray before anyone else discovered it (I'm not actually sure what it is, but she was using it way before it went viral guys)
Exactly what I thought when reading that story post 😂 She used it first guys x

CoraSP

Chatty Member
This is exactly what the stories we're like, stuttering and not able to get her words out, she was literally getting a sweat on trying to talk about her outfit. I was genuinely a but concerned!
Makes you wonder how many times she has to record to get a 'good' version of her talky stories. Maybe being an influencer who never seems to leave her bedroom IS a full time job after all!

J3N1800

I saw Lily at Wembley Stadium
We were queuing for an hour as doors opened - she was sat on the floor alone by the portaloos on her phone... I'm sure she was probably with *someone* but I didn't see them, maybe they were in the queue and she just joined as they got close.

barryjones

VIP Member
At least we know where not to get lip filler in Brighton now! There’s more filler below her nose than below her lip line. Absolutely no shade to getting work done, I am proud of my static forehead but please please please see someone good (preferably a doctor or dentist).
Exactly. I needed botox in my masseters to help with my jaw clenching…so my dentist did it. Years later I decided I wanted botox for cosmetic reasons so I got her to do it too. I just think it’s so risky to mess about with that id rather have a medical professional do mine.

Jsssc-B

It depends which part of the scene you're in I expect, I've met people who like them just like I've met people who would look down on fans of that kind of music. I'm not really interested in being snobby but I'd be surprised if anyone was pretending to like bloodhound gang.
yeah that’s fair enough! most people I know who like that part of the scene will harp on about liking anything like that as it makes them different.. so really fits her ‘not like other girls’ stereotype she’s desperate to fit- she’s not even like other alt girls 😂 so ✨different and quirky✨

hmsizzle

i knewwwwww her new hair would be exactly the same, how have you made so many posts about it for there to be no difference 😂
I actually think it looks so much better that I’m wondering if a salon took pity on her and gifted her a fix!