Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I used to watch Lily back in her early London days and she just popped up on TikTok after all these years and I can’t believe she hasn’t changed one bit and still eye fucks herself 24/7. I just caught up from the first thread and can’t believe how lazy she is now and poor Aerys.
I bumped into her once and her breath stank of rotten pesto
Sorry this made me laugh out loud! Rotten pesto😂

Yeah she needs to move on with her life it’s tragic. I remember when she got that cat and she was going on about how they’re fine in a flat etc and not to judge her. Now there’s no sign of it surprise surprise.

Reactions: 3

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Didn’t see that coming! Happy for her though. I do think she will gradually fade from social media. She doesn’t share much at all as it is so can’t see her sharing her journey into motherhood.

hhhhhh

I just scrolled back through her insta and she’s really lost her style man. Back in 2017/18 she looked so much better. I can’t explain it. I feel like her style now is SO forced. She wears things just based on how “alternative” they look and I feel like her outfits look so odd and badly put together. She reminds me of me at 13 when I would only wear ScENE QuEeENn clothing haha.
This is from like 2018 and regardless of trends etc her outfits just look so much better and she looks so much more comfortable. She’s still got her style but it doesn’t look desperate.
When she used to leave her bedroom.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
If she wrote a book (based in reality and not whatever dimension she’s living in now) I’d 100% read it! Even if she didn’t want it all about the depths of her life she could do something cute about the evolution of the influencer from back in the day to now and her take on the industry? Instead she’s flogging Reading festival 2009 gear? Bizarre.
I would love that too. I really find it interesting how the influencer industry has changed throughout time. Such a good idea, especially as she was one of the big names back in the day.

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
I saw Zoe London was going to play some songs at the download announcement. She posted on Twitter and insta asking people not to talk to her 😂😂 wonder if her and lily are still pretending to be cool alt mates

• Haha

viggle

Chatty Member
Again referring to Sophie Milner because it's her who posted it but she screenshot someone saying they were glad to see someone with a "normal curvy" body wearing skims. Where's the insensitivity or insult in that????

View attachment 1652217

And then she followed up by posting what lily reshared which is basically saying "seeing someone with a similar body type". Not "seeing someone with stumpy legs/fat arms/a wide back..." Etc.View attachment 1652218

These influencers have made a living out of wearing clothes and saying "this is what it looks like on me so here's what it might look like on you"...

That's the whole foundation of influencing! Seeing "real, relatable people" model items without all the unattainable perfection.

Being normal and looking like a regular human isn't an insult!

Again referring to Sophie Milner because it's her who posted it but she screenshot someone saying they were glad to see someone with a "normal curvy" body wearing skims. Where's the insensitivity or insult in that????

View attachment 1652217
FFS, she’s going to make the person who sent that feel really bad when it obviously wasn’t the intent. 😔
That person obviously considers themselves ‘normal curvy’ as opposed to Kim K’s accentuated curves, that’s literally all.

85duckpuddle

She mentions on stories a lot that she barely ever posts on instagram compared to TikTok. Maybe I’m wrong but aren’t there far more people her age bracket active on Insta than TikTok? Or is she still desperately trying to keep relevant with the alternative kids

Hold on I’ve answered my own question as she just referred to Slam Dunk festival as “Slammy D”… oh lord

It was so refreshing to see her in a bright blue colour with that Simply Be dress instead of the usual drab. A shame we all know it’s just for the ££ though and not a genuine post to push yourself out your comfort zone and try something new

I don’t know where this cultural obsession with slamdunk has come from, it used to be so fun and now it’s just an emo fashion parade. All the bands I wanted to see from the various line ups from 2020 onwards have dropped out. I went to Hatfield in 2018 and it was just queues and posing. Maybe the Leeds one is still more fun but I assume the influencers are all going to Hatfield?
I went to the Leeds one last year and it definitely didn’t seem like this, in fact I’d never heard of the festival til a couple of years ago and I’ve loved emo/rock/metal music for the last 18 years. Yet this year every influencer seems to be going on about it as if it’s Coachella. I do wonder if South is a different beast altogether!

stormsilver

He boobs look like melted plastic - but like not even because of the fact they’re not perky it’s like her skin is too smooth and almost shiny or something I don’t know, it doesn’t look like really skin 🤣

• Haha
Found it! If you search ‘llymlrs emo’ it comes up. Apparently this was before Blogspot and Lookbook etc.

So based on that, why would she be ‘allowed’ this look but not the checkered vans? 🤔
What a mess.
(Yes, I get that she was younger in these photos… it’s still mega cringe)

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Ohhh my goodness. Has anyone seen her latest Instagram story about nasty gal and tiktok?? I've screen recorded it just in case ha but it's...concerning? Is she ok? Was she supposed to edit that? Was she supposed to post that? What's going on? So many questions
i missed it 🫤 please post the screen recording xx

hmsizzle

I find it really strange she copies the tik toks of that other girl (sorry can’t remember her name) like same editing and words and everything
Do you mean Sammi? I don’t really like her but at least her style is unique and she’s not in head to toe Nasty Gal I guess.
I’m also sure I saw the ombré look on Zoella first? Lily did do a YouTube video showing people how to do it but it was EVERYWHERE before that! She always said (and I think still does my phone is just always on mute) om BRAY which just annoyed me no end.

lallallalalalalalala

yeah that’s fair enough! most people I know who like that part of the scene will harp on about liking anything like that as it makes them different.. so really fits her ‘not like other girls’ stereotype she’s desperate to fit- she’s not even like other alt girls 😂 so ✨different and quirky✨
If she was really COOL and ALT she'd like genres like post rock l, math rock and prog 🙄🤷‍♀️

Bertha

In her defence, she’s been talking about wrestling since I followed her and that was over ten years ago, before she had the ‘not like other girls’ theme going on so much. Seems like a long time to keep it up if she isn’t into it!
I see! I very much thought it was part of the "I'm not like other girls" BS.

elliebobs

I find it really strange she copies the tik toks of that other girl (sorry can’t remember her name) like same editing and words and everything

Reactions: 2