Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Not enough hair has been used. It looks gappy and thin and that’s when it’s JUST been done. Where her hand is there’s a massive chunk where it’s just her natural hair length 🥴 In a week it will look horrendous after she’s “styled” it.

Reactions: 2

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I think it makes her sound a bit thick to be honest.. like she doesn’t know stories disappear after 24 hours so of course some people would have missed it?! I suppose I’ve never seen her come across with any intelligence so makes sense
Yeah so true. I can’t imagine people are taking notes of everything she posts. Such a silly thing to act offended over!

viggle

Chatty Member
I had the 'om-Bray' hair too, and yes ashamed to admit it but definitely influenced by llmlrs herself. It was 2011 or so as I remember umming and ahhing about dying it all natural again for my wedding summer of 2012 (I got rid of it, you'll be pleased to know, thank god! Can you imagine explaining that awful bleached ends look 20 years down the line when I got the wedding album out again 🤪)
I did the same in 2011 inspired by Lily! Good times. 😅

Aina

Her hair extensions in the latest reel! What in the cheap and nasty doll hair?!? She can barely even get the straightener over them and her own hair is a mess. Helga Quirkers Anderson ditched the hairdresser, I think it’s time Lily ditched him too. He’s definitely having a laugh with the horrific extensions and cuts he gives these two.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
An influencer’s job is to influence though..if they are helping others to realise there’s no such thing as certain clothing certain bodies “shouldn’t” wear, I don’t think it’s negative.

I agree! You put it all in to words much better than I could.
an influencer’s job is to influence. Doesn’t mean they should have their confidence knocked by people insensitively commenting on their size and body shape.

85duckpuddle

I like the red jumper she’s put in this post but is it just me - this outfit with those huge boots (you know the ones, the Sinclairs that have the chokehold over her) is just so incredibly unflattering on her and makes her look far bigger than she actually is

I don’t know what it is, the tights are just such an odd colour

Attachments

BridgetJones

Has she done something to her jaw? Her chin looks weird in those screen caps. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so smug, she’s stuck in 2008
i‘m sure she has something done with it. Normally, with a weight like she has, you would have a double chin.

hmsizzle

True, but if that was linked to Amazon and then someone purchases something big money on there within 30 days, wouldn’t she get some commission? Likewise say it was boots, and someone did a big order and got perfume, gifts, whatever, she’d make some commission, right?
In some cases yes but due to cookie changes over the last few years, the cookie tends to get wiped after a day or so (I really should know this better). Also if they clicked through any other affiliate link she wouldn’t. So if they clicked on another influencer or a promo code site she’d lose out. Depending on their affiliate rules she could also lose out if they just clicked an organic or paid search result to land back on the site.

Pettyprep

She hasn't done a festival etc for ages, she's not a regular at them like Helen Anderson etc is.
She will spend the day posing and mentioning how scene she is. Oh and suddenly she will remember to hang out with zoe ldn, her vastly more likeable and successful friend