Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starttheline

VIP Member
I still can't believe she was gifted a whole car. Its not even like Fiat 500s were hard to sell, everyone had one. Or what that because they were all influenced...?

Reactions: 3

snarkvark

VIP Member
Is gem fatale gem_rc?
Yeah. It makes me laugh that she has 'retired influencer ' in her profile.... She blogged for about 2 years and influencers weren't even a thing back then. It must be getting on for 15 years since she was doing anything remotely related to influencing (and she wasn't exactly well known even back then!)

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
Does anyone have any suggestions of genuinely cool alternative gals on YouTube/insta? Not Lilly or Helen anders lol

sillysally96

It seems as if she’s just listing off the bands she knows on that download question, trying to show off 😂 Literally nobody cares what music you listen to, you’re not impressing anyone.

also, she answered 5 questions about her Doc’s?! 😴😴😴
I think she’s desperately trying to get them to notified her by making out she’s such a big DM’s fan so they sponsor her

bruised

Did anyone see that meltdown she just had on IG about Asos aff links?? Think she’s deleted it now and sadly I didn’t think to screenshot, but omg. She was super emotional! Now saying it was her phone overheating…
what did she say?

• Wow

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
anything that keeps me in a confined space with a tub of sewerage longer than I need to be is a no from me, but knock yourself out Lily.

‘I’m not like normal girls, I wear bodysuits at festivals xoxo’
She could be one who just pulls their bodysuit to one side to pee? I hear girls talking about the logistics of this all the time. No one seems to have worked out a bulletproof method for not getting any pee on yourself to date. I dislike bodysuits so can't confirm or deny!

Her hair is looking better of late, hope she stays away from that fringe and too much blonde.

Can't believe she has a bf! I wonder if she is still eating plant based?

imtakingabath

VIP Member
A lot of people were into emo/rock bands around 2000-2005ish I would say? So maybe she was into that before she got into the indie stuff, but she’d surely have only been around 12 so it’s a bit weird to be regressing that much haha.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Oh god that whole series of posts was so cringe. I do believe you should only wear a band tee if you know the band. I’m not about gatekeeping, but how odd to wear a random band tee? I feel like wearing random ones totally goes against what she usually says and posts. Seems the price of her beliefs is about 15% commission.
Like when saffron barker wore a Metallica tee and said in a video ‘oh I like metallic’. That was iconic.

• Haha

insectoverlords

Even her rings the other day we're all tarnished and old. Surely she can afford to splash out a just tiny bit on some mid-range-and-not-shit jewellery. You never know, she might actually influence someone to buy it, being her (supposed) job and all.

I swear back in the day she had an YSL arty ring?? Or was it a dupe... Either way, she's a grown ass woman now, woulda thought she'd be all over the great frog seeing how much of a Sammi wannabe she is (not saying that's mid range but yaknow)
She used to sell dupes of the ring, I didn't really question it at the time but I'm not entirely sure if she just bought them wholesale from AliExpress or does she have jewellery making skills she just never uses?

Km876

I think it's more the way the top fits. It seems too narrow and doesn't offer much support. I have similar boobs to her I think as I have a wide back and they're quite spaced out. Can't have a dig on her natural body, but she could get a better fitting top.
No digging! My boobs are far from perky anymore - just thinks it's a very unflattering pic/top combo 🥴