Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Her mum's house seems interesting, I know if she posted on SM with some decorating, design or even renovating tips I'd have a look. (Her Mum that is, not Lily)

Lily was all right when she vlogged as well as hauled. Maybe she could open a proper depop and vlog that. Her fillers are hiding her natural features, nails too long.

Reactions: 3

Cooksie

VIP Member
Exactly! Acting so hard done by when she chose to do it!!
I think it makes her sound a bit thick to be honest.. like she doesn’t know stories disappear after 24 hours so of course some people would have missed it?! I suppose I’ve never seen her come across with any intelligence so makes sense

keepgrowing93

Every time she does a Q&A she answers the exact same questions? About breaking in her docs, what to wear to a wedding / hen / date or asking where she got an item she’s already linked 100 times before
why I stopped following same churned out lazy boring content 💤 💤

YellowLadybird

Chatty Member
I'm sure we will hear plenty about how she has the Hardest Pregnancy Ever. To be fair she has an autoimmune condition (I think Rheumatoid Arthritis?) which is genuinely shitty but I am sure she will still find a way to make it annoying rather than sympathy-inducing.

Ctross03

Also every piece of bedding she 'loves but...' it's too short/you can see every speck of dust/actually I hate it but it might get me aff links blah blah. What's the point, go away.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
She was happy to be a Fiat 500 girl when they gave her one for free and paid her to promote it!

Her and the other bloggers who promoted at the car at the time probably have more to do with the current trend and who it's associated with, than any other trend Lily claims to have started.

She's literally an OG Fiat 500 girl.
I was going to say this!!! I’m SURE she got gifted one and was raving about it. It was in loads of her vlogs.

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
Not enough hair has been used. It looks gappy and thin and that’s when it’s JUST been done. Where her hand is there’s a massive chunk where it’s just her natural hair length 🥴 In a week it will look horrendous after she’s “styled” it.
I totally agree! When I saw that pic I was surprised she was ok to share it. Looks badly done. The extensions are so obvious.

Cherrycup

Also, can we just establish that she used her ‘Birthday Money’ to buy them. Like she’s some kind of teenager spending her pocket money instead of a 30 something woman?! She really needs to grow the fuck up and get a proper job doesn’t she? 😂
Oh no, don’t. Cos I literally got myself a pair of Blair Quads with my birthday money 🤣🙈🙈🙈

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
Honestly if you’re having to aff link hayfever tablets then the insta career probably isn’t going that well.

Aside from her being the biggest pick me ever and thinking she’s the moOoOoSt alt girl in the world, I’d have more respect for her if she just posted outfits, linked what she actually wears etc

however she’s so desperate for a few £££ that she’s linking things she ‘might like’ and tablets? Knock it off love and get a proper job.
True, but if that was linked to Amazon and then someone purchases something big money on there within 30 days, wouldn’t she get some commission? Likewise say it was boots, and someone did a big order and got perfume, gifts, whatever, she’d make some commission, right?

Cupoftae

Ah I posted before reading the whole thread as I just realised she had a thread on tattle recently! But this is exactly what I meant! Not what her current look is now which she pretends she always has had
THIS. I read indie "sleaze" and spit my coffee out. Is that a genuine phrase? I just remember it being indie. And they were took the piss out of even then... Remember this

That girl's an Indie Cindy,
Lego haircut and polka-dot dress,
I don't care if she thinks she's indie,
How she's different is anyone's guess.

(no shade there I was a part of this time LOL) but Lily Melrose springs to mind when I hear this song.

Referring to herself as ICONIC or an icon oh my gawd... I'm triggered. The caption apologising for you all ruining your hair with ombré because of her... I'm triggered. You weren't that big Lily. You still aren't. You'd be so much more likeable if you stopped acting like such a try-hard

I LOVE passionate people and think it's awesome if you still totally dig and rave about music from your youth. It's the fact she still to this day makes out she's the only one that irritates me so damn muchhhhh