Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hmsizzle

I find it a bit weird that her style hasn’t evolved much when her personal style is such a huge part of her ‘brand’. She throws in the odd pops of colour here and here but it’s largely the same prints and shapes all the time.
I don’t think it would be so noticeable if her content was anything other than mirror selfies in her bedroom.

Reactions: 4

afterthestormagain

why does she yank her skirts up all the way to her boobs? Looks bizarre, like she's trying to make herself look like she has a waist when she doesn't
Screenshot 2022-04-26 at 16.32.04.png

Neeks2019

I love how she does a "ask me for style tips" question box then all the answers are affiliated links ....

Bilbo16

VIP Member
quoting myself lol but this was bugging me so I looked it up and she did! It was announced and there was an amazon page but it doesnt look like it ever made it to publication. "10,799 Facebook likes" in the article is sending me 😭

http://www.theclothesmaiden.com/blogging-masterclass-lily-melrose-announces-book-release/

View attachment 2057202
You know what, I do remember this!! I don’t think it would have been the right time to have published it even back then as nothing had really changed that much in 2015, I think the time between then and now would be a lot more interesting!

Reactions: 3

QueenKoala

I haven’t looked at her insta for ages, first thing I see today is her story… she’s just comes across so bloody rude and arrogant!

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I dont quite understand why this is such a big deal, what the fucks been stopping her before from doing what she wants to do until now? Because what she actually likes doesn't fit in with her internet persona? I thought most people get out of this way of thinking when they leave school? No one cares! Or on the contrary - maybe people actually want to see your real personality lily??! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙇🏼‍♀️

Or maybe it's just since getting a boyfriend who shares/encourages her interests? Very strange to me either way that she's seemingly been embarrassed of it, seeing that her main 'brand' for the last few years has been a myspace alt girl
Seems like a sly dig at her 'friend'

Ari-55

I’m a bit older than Lily and remember people wearing Enter Shikari merch when I was in secondary school so they definitely had a reasonable fanbase in 2004 (I live in the South.)

I saw she didn’t make a huge fuss about her Leeds outfit as it’s one that’s been done about 100 times. I considered it myself for Glastonbury but I’ve seen so many pictures of girls in that same outfit I went with something different.

megx

Chatty Member
Is she posting with a filter on but somehow removing the filter link
If you take a photo or video with the filter and then save it to your phone and re upload it I don’t think it shows the link!

• Wow

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
Is gem fatale gem_rc?
I still follow VIP and listen to her podcast and Welsh Gemma!
So many OG British bloggers are now just people I follow on insta and can’t remember why / how any more 😂 been so many years.

Lol omg me too then I eventually realised they were resold cheap rings from China. I felt so cheated! I think they were available in sets too so she was separating them and adding like £3-5 on to the price.

I think I had them until not that long ago, like within the last 5 years.

If for some strange reason I didn't get rid of them all, I'll share a pic lol.

Edit: I'm pretty sure at least one if not all of these are from the LLYMLRS collection. I mean, they've held up pretty well.

Also I'm more of a hoarder than I realised, this is no longer my style.
View attachment 1582888
I swear I bought exactly the same ones 🤣🤣

• Heart

Pettyprep

Definitely writing them herself because every time she does q&as 'someone' asks her about doing YouTube again

Ctross03

Watching those stories without a filter talki mg about the LM powder. Her jaw looks so square. Am I just not used to her not being filtered or maybe she’s had filler?!
I've thought that recently but she rarely post without a filter so hard to tell. She also talks about having bruxism but I wonder if that's a cover for getting fillers, although I'm aware bruxism can affect jaw size. Looks a bit too 'chiseled' though

Cherrycup

Wow Lily really is a fashion revolution with her autumn style tips to… ✨add a jumper over a dress✨

I would have never have thought of this, so crazy yet so genius. Thank you for this absolute game changer Lily!!
Honestly, does she think no one else has ever thought of this? 🤣🤣 I couldn’t believe it when she posted it