Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barryjones

VIP Member
Yeah the Leeds one is a great vibe, I’m going in a minute. Haven’t missed a year since it started. But yeah, I just wear whatever is comfortable and clean that day and I’m taking a waterproof jacket just in case.

I agree loads of influencers seem to be talking about it like it’s the event of the century this year. Just go if you like the bands and shut up about what you’re wearing?

Reactions: 4

itsyagal

Imagine being her age and the only slightly interesting thing you have to show in life is your Mum’s house…….

insectoverlords

I'm quite sure she's under 5'4 but I can't remember why I have that impression, I'm always surprised by how short petite dresses come up on her but I think she has a long body.

hmsizzle

THIS. My friends and I go to an emo disco night once a month, get pissed and scream at the top of our lungs to MCR… the rest of the month we are just fully functional members of society. Some with kids and mortgages, all with jobs, all with relationships. Not just empty lives spent in our bedrooms trying to be an ~*^ALT^*~ Tik Tok Teen…
Where is this monthly event please?? They’re so hard to find these days! This fully functional, mortgage paying former emo needs to dance.

insectoverlords

"let me know anything you want about download" isn't part of creating content meant to be putting out content rather than just going "idk what do you wanna know about the free shit i've gotten"

Bertha

Hi all, new to this thread. I don't mind Lily's style. But the tiny text on her stories is infuriating. I'm also not convinced she's truly into wrestling 😂

Pettyprep

She’s literally always spoke about liking wrestling, it was even in her Insta bio for how long. Like a lot of people do. Why make out now like SUDDENLY she’s embracing the “real” her and f*ck what everyone thinks? I totally agree with above, glimpses of her real life and seeing your REAL personality instead of constant shovelling of affiliate links (influencing others to be just like me but also don’t copy me as I’m cool and not like other girls) is actually incredibly refreshing.

I agree she was very indie before and the last year or so the ~black, mono and leopard with band tees and very little else plus I totally love metal now u guyz vibe~ fits in with how long she’s probably been with her boyfriend. You can tell she’s clearly going along a lot more with what he’s into and being influenced herself by him because the set image she has is SO heavy now. There’s suddenly at the age of 32 talk of getting loads of tattoos and she literally doesn’t wear colour anymore unless it’s a paid job with Simply Be lol.

I also found the stories about her maybe getting a lip lift in the future rather than more filler as it keeps migrating absolutely bizarre. Lily you are and were always pretty, PLEASE don’t get more surgery on your face and lay off the fillers for good!
This is all so true, the timeline fits perfectly with her being with her bf.
It's pretty unbearable now with her gatekeeping, imagine how worse it'll get when she is the only alt girl to get tattoos 😂

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Nah she’s fucking rude if people ask her something she doesn’t wanna answer. She basically gets annoyed and rolls her eyes and posts “oh god stop asking me this”.

Tell you what lily, get off the internet and people wouldn’t ask you stuff! Or at the minimum, don’t mention your illnesses or cat and people wouldn’t, understandably, ask follow up questions.

Shes SO entitled. Wants all the perks and money of being an ~influencer but heaven forbid she has to put any effort in talking to people.
Exactly! Get a real job Lily 😂

Starttheline

VIP Member
you guys may enjoy the Topshop / 00s fashion really nostalgia thread! We have a generic 00s nostalgia one too somewhere

this is amazing, and I didn't realise Topshop was no more! My uni wardrobe was exclusively TopShop and Bay Trading

• Heart

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
She could be one who just pulls their bodysuit to one side to pee? I hear girls talking about the logistics of this all the time. No one seems to have worked out a bulletproof method for not getting any pee on yourself to date. I dislike bodysuits so can't confirm or deny!

Her hair is looking better of late, hope she stays away from that fringe and too much blonde.

Can't believe she has a bf! I wonder if she is still eating plant based?
Bodysuits are a breeding ground for bacterial & yeast infections. Even more so at a festival when you don’t have access to a decent shower. 🤮

• Wow

Orangesocks182

Whyyyyyy does she constantly try and speak like a 16 year old to stay relevant ????!
“THE CHOKEEEHOLLLDDD THIS HASSS”
“SUCHH A VIBBBEEE”
“UNNMATCHEEDDDS VIBBEESS”

you’re literally over the age of 30 & you sound like a prat 😂.

Also I had to click off her story the other day I couldn’t handle the level of CRINGEEE from her trying to say how she had a “cultural” impact in her early blogging days 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.
“not saying I was a trail blazer or anything..” oh really? Becayze I thought you invented ombré hair and the indie sleaze look you quirky quirky gyyaaall🤪🤪😜.
Came to say the same 😂😂 that latest story made me cringe so much

HelloStereo

VIP Member
She definitely reads here if she was saying her reply came off as unintentionally rude.

It was rude and I don't understand how she didn't realise that..if she was exasperated and meant her reply to come across that way then own it, don't feign ignorance 🤣