Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hmsizzle

I don’t actually mind her cos I do find some of her outfits good inspo but Christ does she gatekeep 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘A festival line up launch party’ and ‘a different kind of monday’ like Christ just say it’s download and move along
She probably thinks she's the only person who knows what Download is. She's been going since it was held in her backgarden don't cha know.

Reactions: 13

hmsizzle

Curious how she’s going to spin this on tiktok where she pretends to be gen z but actually she’s just a 33/34 year old mum

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
She’s hyping this ‘slam dunk outfit’ up far too much.

Spoiler alert; it’ll be asos, denim and animal print and she absolutely will not be in any mosh pit.

• Haha

SpritneyBeers

She's just a bimbo, but a bimbo in docs, cos shes not like other girls. There is no depth to her beyond fillers, hair extensions and docs, cos she wears them all the time don't ya know.
ever since people on here pointed out that her bf follows all these cam girls, I can't stop thinking that's kinda what shes going for? Typical insta thot look with an aLtErNaTiVe edge (but nothing TOO edgy cos that wouldn't be hot). it's sad how different her face looks now, she used to seem a lot more likable before she started overdoing thr fillers

• Sad

Ari-55

I saw she answered back to the criticism she got for her “what I would wear to a day festival” reel, she says it’s “not that hard to wear a bodysuit to a festival”
Sure if you’re happy to get half naked in a dirty portaloo and can handle the poppers after drinks in the sun 😂

ekl2000

VIP Member
She’s said that same thing about the L necklace and asos chain like 5 fucking times now. Stop pushing this uggo necklace on us pls lily nobody is asking.

• Haha

SpritneyBeers

It makes me laugh how often she says "i feel like i havent shown you guys an outfit in a while" ...... that is the only thing she ever posts....

ekl2000

VIP Member
They sold out the Astoria in 2006, I remember loads of mates going. So she would’ve been 17 (?) then. So those ‘backs of pub’ years were 03/04 making her 14/15. Sure you were there Lily. Suuure.

Cupoftae

Didn’t follow her in the early days, but to me she looks like a girl who listened the view/ strokes etc not really emo. There was a phrase for it, Indy cindy was polka dot loving girl - I know I didn’t follow her early but she doesn’t seem the sort to have listened to proper alternatives music and loved that lifestyle gone through that embarrassing 14 year old phase of band hoodies, short tutu skirts. DMS , vans backpacks , dice bracelets etc - seems she was more an Indy cindy?

• Haha

Ari-55

I just read that story and got so much second hand embarrassment omg! “His name is Dallas Green” 💀💀💀

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
She wore head to toe primark, topshop and American apparel. She wasn’t a pioneer, the high street literally told her what to wear.
Exactly this. She wore all mainstream high street brands and worked in New Look. Nothing was ground breaking, unusual or different. It’s about the time I was at uni and is what I and plenty of girls wore then. If anything, I don’t think she really went as grungy as to wear Doc Martens, a total indie cindy.

barryjones

VIP Member
She’s boring me now posting stuff then deleting it. Also she deletes the stuff people might actually like to see - her day to day life! But keeps the boring beggy shit about curling tongs.

She overthinks everything and seems obsessed with curating this very specific online presence that isn’t even doing her any favours - it’s boring.

evac90

Chatty Member
compliment = thanks Sophie, I have a similar body type to you and you make me feel so much better about myself

backhanded compliment = it’s great to see someone with a curvy body like you wear those things, it’s really helped me
See I personally would have the complete opposite reaction to this. I think the first is backhanded, because the poster feels bad about themselves with the same body and therefore implies there’s something for the person to feel bad about.
The second I wouldn’t take as offensive, because curvy isn’t a negative word to me. it’s similar to hourglass. If it was “a bigger body like yours” or plus sized or chubby or whatever, then I’d take offence at that.

Language is a funny thing. Everyone takes things different

Reactions: 12

Blueblue123

VIP Member
That post about rings just reminded me of when she used to buy job lots of those oversized turquoise rings and sell them on her eBay! Because they were *her* thing!

I actually bought one. 😳
Lol omg me too then I eventually realised they were resold cheap rings from China. I felt so cheated! I think they were available in sets too so she was separating them and adding like £3-5 on to the price.

I think I had them until not that long ago, like within the last 5 years.

If for some strange reason I didn't get rid of them all, I'll share a pic lol.

Edit: I'm pretty sure at least one if not all of these are from the LLYMLRS collection. I mean, they've held up pretty well.

Also I'm more of a hoarder than I realised, this is no longer my style.
20220916_162011.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12