Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
Kourtney did it because it’s from a blink video. She did it at a blink gig. It was fun and made sense.
lily - I don’t get why she did that?
---
New thread
Lily Melrose - the only pregnant girl ever

Reactions: 12

itsyagal

She has always bought and shared tonnes from ASOS over the last 8-9(?) years and I don’t think they’ve ever reposted her pics or really acknowledged her apart from the odd voucher they used to give her back in the day.
That must tell her something? Her style isn’t good. It isn’t anything special.
If she had an ounce of originality they possibly would have made her an ASOS Insider all those years ago.

lallallalalalalalala

very casual for black tie. The cHokEhOlD ASOS has on her…. Can she not buy from anywhere else?

also stumbled over one of her blog posts, I really need to know when the emo era was as she was 100% indie

View attachment 1495395
Wow! I'd forgotten all about this era of fashion and omg the pigeon toes are so awkward!! Her look was very Topshop and mainstream... Makes you realise what a take this new persona is!

barryjones

VIP Member
She is, but she didn’t even dress like this then, she was the ultimate indie cindy with big turquoise rings, terribly ombré hair and everything Topshop. Who knows where the hell this emo phase sprung from in her 30s!
Totally! She was all dip dye hair, Peter Pan collars and never shut up about the strokes?

I don’t know why she’s obsessed with this emo vibe - I can only assume tiktok? But even then people a similar age are sort of doing it tongue in cheek and saying “remember when we dressed like this” etc. Can’t even go to the doctor without everyone knowing how emo she is. She’s in her 30’s. Bizarre.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I am not having that every single day someone asks her about dr martens. Which are her faves, which does she recommend, which are comfy. Just google! No one cares. Just an excuse to afflink something expensive.

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
Lol @ her saying she’s not sharing her slam dunk outfit until the day. Fucks sake. I’m going and I’m wearing a regular festival/gig outfit because that’s what it is and I just wanna be comfy? Who does she think is gonna ‘steal’ her outfit?
Also that alternative choice - a skin tight mini skirt with no tights? Ok Hun thought you were the most hardcore emo in the pit.

also her nails are ALWAYS wrecked with 2/3 missing. Why doesn’t she look after them or go to a better salon?

• Haha

Fofoca

Chatty Member
I feel a bit sorry for her. She needs to look forward instead of backwards. It’s good to be proud of what you’ve done, but give it a break already. I bet whoever finds the cure for cancer will be less insufferable than her.

and bless all the people who have overtaken her leaving nice comments but doesn’t it make her feel even worse about herself?

bunnyhun

I can’t believe that with only 100k followers on insta (small compared to most real influencers now) she genuinely believes she is entirely responsible for the ombré hair trend.

And sorry, but the hairstyle she used to wear which she feels embarrassed by now honestly looks better than her current do in my opinion 😆
Wasn’t it Zoella’s thing anyway? When I think of ombré hair I think of Zoe, not Lily 😂 but yeah I agree she looked a lot better with it, especially during lockdown when it was a long bob and a lot darker. I’m really not keen on her current hairstyle

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Is she trolling?

You and your overconsumption are literally a big part of the problem
She's not even a fashion influencer so she's just shopping to fill the void and previously to have the Asos aff links which is worse than someone trying to do it for a job (although those people need to change their habits too).

Always always always the bare minimum with her. Acts like she's some highly followed influencer, but instead posts the same zebra diaper selfie over and over and over again. Oh, and is snarky as fuck to her followers.

Also anyone else think she looks like the person to wear sunglasses at an indoor concert and look at others having a fun time/jumping/singing along with a frown and thinking she's cool standing there all stoic? I always see a couple of those people at every concert - 'hardcore fans' but having joy is forbidden and not cool.

lj1414

i knewwwwww her new hair would be exactly the same, how have you made so many posts about it for there to be no difference 😂

• Haha

Lotus101

VIP Member
I cringed so badly when she said “chef’s kiss” I’m sorry but you are no longer young
She needs to stop trying to talk like a gen z it’s so embarrassing.
I think she’s just not accepted she’s in her 30s? Just from the way she talks, her interests etc, the amount of filler / Botox she’s getting.. it’s like she’s so desperately trying to cling onto her glory days which is why she’s just completely stuck in this cycle from 10 years ago.
Every other blogger / influencer I see has moved on their videos / content / style is different now (I mean not always for the best haha) but you could pull up a post she made 10 years ago and one from yesterday and you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.
shes only got 171k followers!! For someone who’s supposed to be the OG influencer / blogger / vlogger she’s really not got much to show for it.
It’s kinda sad really!

Blueblue123

VIP Member
^^ she reposted this from Sophie Milner and I effectively said a similar thing in her thread, but if you put yourself out there basically as a clothes horse then people are going to take your shape and size into account when considering how things look.

I'll never understand what it's like to be in the public eye and always have people comment on you, but I am well aware of what my body looks like including my "flaws" so if I made someone with similar features feel confident I'd feel quite good about it.

And then to tell someone who shares those flaws that pointing it out is insulting, then it's reinforcing the idea that it's indeed unattractive.

I don't see how you can effectively invite people to look at your body every day and sell them things based on what it looks like on you, but also expect them not to consider what it looks like.

ekl2000

VIP Member
She’s so easily triggered 🤭

If she left her bedroom a bit more she’d realise that in reality nobody gives a fuck what you wear. Sorry your career relies on you trying to convince the world otherwise.