Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ctross03

“I thought it was obvious that McDonald’s paid for me to go to leeds”. Well, no you never explicitly said that lily cos you make out like you're the worlds biggest rOcK fan and just went to leeds because you love it.

As soon as i saw the mcdonalds reel i knew though.
😂😂 Whyyyy does she have to be so aggressive whenever she does Q&As? There is no way she doesn't see that it comes across that way. Every time I see that box I brace myself for the aggo

Reactions: 14

Montana90

That ‘L’ necklace she keeps wearing the worst piece of jewellery I’ve ever seen. The fact it’s so badly tarnished and she keeps wearing it 🤢

Reactions: 13

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Why is she so rude and condescending??? Even phrasing it like ‘if you missed my earlier story, this dress is from…’ would have been nicer!
Surely getting messages about her outfits is a good thing? At least she’s getting a bit of engagement! But no, she’d rather be condescending about it! Totally agree she could have phrased it so much better!!

hhhhhh

She must actually leave the house then, to have a boyfriend. I'd much prefer to see a bit of her actual life looking happy, rather than just grubby ebay necklaces and a corner of her bedroom with an orange filter on it.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I think she's the only person going to a festival this year? Because no one else is as alt/emo/add another label here as her?
It must be really lonely for her at these festivals, considering she is the only emo 30 something to ever exist.

• Haha

85duckpuddle

"Oh you like Iron Maiden? That's cool, me too! What's your favorite s.."
"OMG girls can like Iron Maiden too, I bought this when I went to see them LIVE, I can prove it uh I'm so alternative but so misunderstood I just love metal ALRIGHT"

View attachment 1582933
I just had a quick browse on her twitter as I forgot twitter even existed for a moment there but jeez she’s just as cringe on there

How many times she used the phrase “the homies” or “I’m screaming crying throwing up” is making me want to scream, cry and throw up

Also the sheer vulgarity that is the term “raw dogging” that she keeps using even if she is using it in jest or to be ironic it’s still just rank coming from a woman in her mid 30s

I can’t cope with this second hand embarrassment

Also I went to see Manchester Orchestra on their tour last night and I’m dying to see what drivel she comes out about it with her going tonight because there were literally a thousand people of all different ages, looks and styles - a complete mix and people were genuinely so nice there 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

ekl2000

VIP Member
She thinks download should cater for her music taste 😅

thing is they do regularly book neck deep. They do have emo and pop punk on the avalanche stage. Just because she flat out refuses to leave 2011 and discover new music isn’t downloads fault.

Sum41, AFI, the used and JEW are all 2000trees/slam dunk bands now. Which she has been to?

i stg I find her so weird. Sooo determined to sound like the voice of her generation on so many topics but actually not having a clue.

evac90

Chatty Member
I think it makes her sound a bit thick to be honest.. like she doesn’t know stories disappear after 24 hours so of course some people would have missed it?! I suppose I’ve never seen her come across with any intelligence so makes sense
I also think for alot of influencers, it just literally doesn’t even occur to them that some people might go a day without looking at instagram, and therefore won’t see every single story 😅 it’s just a completely foreign idea to them lol

viggle

Chatty Member
Doesn’t she ever just wanna put on a fun colourful dress and listen to some pop? THE HORROR.
I can imagine her having a secret ‘guilty pleasure’ playlist with all sorts of pop fun on it that no one must ever know about.

• Haha

Pettyprep

Is she doing a Colleen Rooney where she posts something for 5 mins, sees who's viewed it and then comes on here to see who has commented on it 😂

• Haha

Cherrycup

As if she would ever wear that blue outfit if she wasn’t being paid for it. She looks great in that outfit, but she wouldn’t be seen dead in something that isn’t ‘aLtErNaTiVe’

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but who the fuck would be asking her in the Q&A how much wardrobe space she has???
And of course more questions about her Sinclairs because cleaning those specific leather boots will be completely different to all the other leather boots people have been wearing for hundreds of years.

She needs to come up with better questions to ask herself 🙃

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
No other girl our age would DARE love Metallica. She’s so edgy. She doesn’t even look at Instagram and other peoples posts, she just posts whatever she feels. Which just so happens to be whatever trend everyone else is doing.

The grasping at personality traits via ALT is so funny. It must be exhausting. Doesn’t she ever just wanna put on a fun colourful dress and listen to some pop? THE HORROR.

• Haha