Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Why does she think it’s shocking to know she doesn’t have a tattoo. She thinks she’s so quirky, it’s so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Orangesocks182

I feel like she’s answering her own q’s on her stories today just to shift those aff links. Like who would ask about her favourite everyday underwear ???!!

• Haha

amylia

Anyone else think she's gone back home for the week & doesn't want anyone to know so isn't posting anything on Insta? Must be killing her not doing her usual daily roundup of affiliate links!

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
Isn't she too old to have been a scene kid? She's 31 isn't she? I'm 33 and when I was a teen there was the whole greebo/grunger scene and skate punk. I didn't see my first emo until I was 19, at a HIM concert lol, and noticed all these young teens in impossibly skinny black jeans with back combed hair. I particularly remember one guy that kept a huge can of hairspray in his back pocket and kept using it. Then scene was a few years after that!
Sometimes I feel a bit left out with all this emo nostalgia, no one talks about grunger or nu metal stuff. 🤣

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I think Lily seems a bit like a ‘gate keeper’ and didn’t like it when others were equally if not more successful than her doing the same things. I also think she got a bit left behind when blogging starting moving over to Instagram and YouTube, it’s almost like she thought she was too good to do that... but in the process kind of got forgotten about.

It’s really fine to not want to go down the YouTube route but I also think just posting old photos on Instagram isn’t the way to go. There’s barely any interaction there at all.

hmsizzle

She shared a screen grab in her stories of someone calling her a poser. She said something like “I’ve dressed alternative my entire adult life” and now both the post and the comment (was on the pic of her in the white dress) are gone… mysterious.

She shared a screen grab in her stories of someone calling her a poser. She said something like “I’ve dressed alternative my entire adult life” and now both the post and the comment (was on the pic of her in the white dress) are gone… mysterious.
I also don’t think she’s ever shopped anywhere but the high street and asos so not sure where she gets the idea she’s even remotely alternative from.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lemonz

VIP Member
To be honest I’d forgotten about her cat! Has she addressed it at all? I assume she’s at her parents, but still seems strange that she hasn’t addressed it
Oh god its gonna be another Tanya Burr/Martha scenario. Or Sammi Maria and her dog that she gave away (dogs?) Or Velvetgh0st and her kitten she gave to her mum.
Wait why do so many people seem to give away pets in influencer land?

larabrn

These “questions” (that she definitely hasn’t written herself) are like a Lily Melrose bingo.

mentions how emo she is / Panic! At The Disco / MySpace
Affiliate links multiple items
Humble brag about how young she looks (she looks her exact fucking age)
Photo of tattoo despite it being one of the first photos on her feed and incredibly easy to find

• Haha

ktypage

She comes across so rude in her Q&A ... how does this girl even have a platform?
definite mean girl vibes

Also “yes the buildings really look like this”

I live in Shropshire and can confirm, many counties are extremely similar 🤣 it’s not unusual.
Also I’m sure any international followers are intelligent enough to know that historical buildings exist.
Sorry, she just winds me up! Such a bad attitude

itsyagal

If you’re only going to spend £3 on a copycat Celine initial necklace, please let it go & put it in the bin when it’s turned brown. Maybe put those grey acid wash skinny jeans in there too.

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
I find and always found her (at least how she presents herself online) extremely shallow. Is there anything else in her life except consumerism and styling? It's really boring and depressing to watch.
Agree. Like now her ‘job’ is to just post asos screenshots and affiliate links... I can browse asos myself thanks. I always get the mean girl vibe, like she hasn’t grown out of that teen mentality that what you like makes you cool and like she’s very protective over what she deems are ‘her things’. Like wrestling and certain bands. God knows how she can sustain herself living in london

Reactions: 14

larabrn

Yeah it’s so odd! The first time I noticed it was a couple of weeks ago when she somehow knew it was going to happen. I know men do it all the time and it’s annoying as fuck but I’ve never in my life got dressed to go to Tesco and thought “I hope I don’t get catcalled” and then it just so happens she was exactly right.

I lived in London for 10 years and don’t think it’s any better or worse for catcalling than anywhere else in the country.

The worst thing is it comes across as a humble brag and it’s so gross and unseemly.

Just read it back and she says “only got cat called once” like fuck off Lily. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen to her but she sounds fucking proud of it.

I’m convinced she’s terrified of getting old and something like being catcalled makes her feel like she’s still got it.

Last edited:
She’s very focused on putting her size in every post, and how big her size 12 clothes are now.... which is just a little odd when she never put her size before when she was bigger. And to be frank, she looks like a 12-14.

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Of course you just have to post an insta story about being in hospital 🙄😂 honestly I cannot with these sort of people
Lily: fuck off and don't ask about my illnesses it is personal
Lily: disappears frequently off Instagram without any warning/communication and is offended if people ask about it
Also Lily: Here's my hospital selfie have sympathy for me but don't talk about it

• Haha

larabrn

Absolutely thrilling content as always from Lils tonight. “I’ve had a filling and I dunno what to wear on Saturday”. I’ve followed her for SO LONG it actually feels weird to unfollow her at this point but I’m so over her. Maybe I need to just bite the bullet.

reader87123

VIP Member
She definitely thinks she's quirky for liking wrestling. I cringe at how unique she thinks she is.

Ccc82

Just had to unfollow as the cringe is too much for me now.

She’s very, very unlikable.