Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
I quite liked her vlogs when she first moved to her first Brighton flat. She seemed independent, different from the others, showing her make it her own little home. Haven’t really followed her since she quit YouTube. At some stage you need more that trying on clothes in your bedroom at age 30.

Reactions: 17

Artaud

Lily split with Ivor when she still lived in Ludlow. At some point during her time in London or Brighton Lily said she was embarrassed by him because he wasn’t aesthetically pleasing. Lily Melrose as charming as ever.

Before she moved to London she dated a guy called Jake and joked about how she left his sheets orange.

She dated a guy called Jay when she was living in London. Lily said whilst she was away, I think her Japan trip, he found someone else. Years later she started to claim he was controlling, this seemed to centre around him apparently not allowing her to wear a gold pair shoes to a NYE party because it would have made her too tall. But Lily already featured said shoes in a video and said she didn’t wear them because gold didn’t go with her outfit, they were also pretty much a flat shoe so take what she says with a pinch of salt.

Why do I remember this much about someone I don’t even like?

She looks better without those awful orange filters she uses, she is editing all her IG content and using a body filter on her reels/IG stories.
She is so inconsistent with how she edits her jawline and body. On her upper arms she has stretch marks running down to her crease, most of the time she smoothes the skin until there is no trace of them. Stretch marks are natural and not necessarily an indication of being overweight.

She does seem obsessed with her weight and fitting in the smallest clothing size possible, some of the dresses she wears are just too small and compress her breasts.
When Lily started blogging for claimed she was a size 14, first picture, then lost weight and said she was a size 10-12. With the current amount of weight she’s carrying there is just no way Lily is still the same size as she was back then. I don’t think Lily even has the self awareness to see how it can negatively impact her followers.

Attachments

Reactions: 16

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
She honestly always looks so grubby. Like she needs a good wash, proper hair wash, a clean towel and clean sheets.
Yes!

I think it’s a combo of bad fake tan, heavy foundation and an over reliance on dry shampoo “for texture”.

I always used to find her old makeup videos really stressful because her makeup was in disgusting condition. Just super grubby and dirty. Uggghh makes me shudder.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
She’s too immature for my tastes now and outdated for a younger generation?
Exactly this. At 32 I’m doing more than trying on clothes in my bedroom. I’m not a teenager anymore. Teenagers are going to watch someone closer to their own age.
I liked her early vlogs in her Brighton flats. Seemed grown up having her own flat. Now regressed to a teenager posing in front of the mirror with a superiority complex that’s she not like other girls. Or a uni student in a share house, which I loved at the time, but most of us have to move on and grow up.

Orangesocks182

I can’t cope with her saying her style is aLternAtiVe when she’s the most basic bitch going with her new look and ASOS garms

Artaud

I’m sure Zoe London was with them too (not sure when they parted ways) and has since passive aggressively slagged them off for being rubbish.
Helen Anderson used to be managed by them too and left but I don’t follow either of them closely enough to know if any drama went down. :unsure:

I’ve never understood Lily’s self proclaimed alternative style either as she just dresses like the majority of UK women who follow the trends in chain stores. And the whole mindset that its okay for Lily to buy a Ramones t-shirt from a chain store because she likes them but anyone else who’s ever bought the same t-shirt from the same store can’t possibly like them is just so gah. Lily you drive a mint green fiat 500, own a Luis Vuitton speedy and Chanel espadrilles ffs!

• Haha

larabrn

🚨 Humble brag alert 🚨 Lily bought a size 6 dress and she shows you the screenshot as proof and everything. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

Traazers

VIP Member
She shared a screen grab in her stories of someone calling her a poser. She said something like “I’ve dressed alternative my entire adult life” and now both the post and the comment (was on the pic of her in the white dress) are gone… mysterious.

I also don’t think she’s ever shopped anywhere but the high street and asos so not sure where she gets the idea she’s even remotely alternative from.
That was me 🤭

• Haha

itsyagal

I dOn’T uSuAlLy FoLloW TrEnDs BeCaUsE I’m sO fUcKiNg eDgY….. like girl please. If you liked the shoes and bought the shoes - WEAR THE SHOES. It’s really not that deep. Making out she’s too good to buy something trend led yet she’s the most basic ~*alternative*~ bitch ever!!!

• Haha

Lotus101

VIP Member
Never posted on here before.. but her story about the emo music just made me laugh. I feel like she’s so gate keepy about emo and alternative but honestly she looks more alternative now than she did when she was younger 😂. Like you didn’t invent the “scene/emo look” I personally don’t even think she had it… she just dresses like it now. At 30.
Just find it funny she reminisces so much about being emo like she was Audrey Kitching 😂.

• Haha
Forgot about her - back in the day she was an absolute work horse & had the best #brand deals out of that group, I don’t understand how she went from her peak to this, she feels half an hour away from becoming a MLM hun

• Haha

TheNapQueen

I’m pretty sure she returns at least half of what she photos. In the last few weeks she has put comments up like ‘been in leggings all week’ on her IG stories but everyday before has been posting done up outfits making out like that’s what she’s been wearing to get the aff links out.
I think she does some big orders. Does her hair and make up, takes a fuck tonne of photos in a day then does sod all in joggers for the next two weeks!!

• Haha

piggypig

Someone just asked where her hoodie was from and all she could respond was ‘Drop Dead’. Like, okay, loads of emo/scene kids would know that’s a brand but, also, loads of people don’t know it’s a brand which is why the girl had such a “oh okay” response. Then she acts surprised that the girl was a bit offended by it. She could have just said “I got it from a brand called Drop Dead”. I suppose that’s too much effort.

Attachments

• Wow

85duckpuddle

I like Lily and always have, and have read back on her blogs for many years but... I don't know, you can SO sense she doesn't care a single bit about this anymore. There's no passion, her fashion sense has just become a uniform of leopard print, checks, black and boots. Which I like but she is so boring in comparison to what she used to be. I used to think her style was quite quirky and cute whilst still managing to be a little different and fresh, putting looks out there I'd be like "ah I never thought of putting those together!" whereas now.... I don't get it anymore. Puffy face and fillers Lily really? Without realising it she has quickly become just like every other basic personality-less woman, with little going on other than "looks", desperately seeking attention and relevance. It's a shame... I think she used to be cool!