Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
What do we think her tattoo, sorry ink, will be???
I am leaving towards a lower back tattoo, maybe an enormous lily. Or a huge converse shoe on her thigh. Probably a tiny line tattoo, maybe some script writing, brave, love, covid19 or dirty thirty.

I am sad to learn she's a nose exposer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah, that's too much effort for her. She'd have to actually engage with her followers and promote the same product regularly, showing how it works, etc. There's no way she could be bothered with any of that. However, I will die of laughter/cringe for her if she does take that desperate route, lol.
I can’t understand what happened. Back in the day she was running two blogs, taking and editing photos on a DSLR then uploading. The blogging/influencer space has only gotten easier with advancement of iPhones etc so it’s now LESS work & the deals are so much bigger! Like what the fuck happened?

Lola123

VIP Member
And ballocks is do people want to know where x is from? Like that’s just lily doing her usual make money swipe up crap

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Lily on her instagram stories "I haven't bought something that I really really love for so long" - why did you buy so much stuff that you don't love?! That could be a very easy way of cutting down unnecessary consumption of fast fashion, just buy stuff that you truly love.
She's so wasteful and the epitome of everything that's wrong with fast fashion.

Littleoldlurker

I think she’s mentioned a couple of times she’s a trained graphic designer? Like has a degree in it maybe? But then in the next breath it was all about how much she hated it and wished she’d never done it. I feel like I’m following a live version of QVC it’s just ad after ad after ad and it’s SO boring

ejej123

Chatty Member
Trying to work out how far back the fringe starts 🤔 also it looks way too blunt/stiff? That tattoo also draws attention to her cleavage in a really bad way

• Haha

Littleoldlurker

I don't really know what lily's understanding of her job is tbh, she does the intense "I'm a private person thing" when she chose to become an "influencer", she used to post daily vlogs of her day, she posted when she was in hospital recently. if you want to be a private person and use Instagram to make your livelihood then do it but stop treading this weird in-between line and acting like your followers are in the wrong for misunderstanding what kind of influencer you are. I follow plenty of people who's private lives I know nothing about nor do I care to because they create content about things outside of their private lives but Lily doesn't give us any content outside of hints of personal lifestyle things without elaborating?
I assumed her thinking it was reasonable to just post affiliate links all day to maintain a London lifestyle was her being on the way to doing something else in terms of content but now I don't even know what she's doing or if she's questioned the sustainability of her own income.
I was thinking about this today. Her content is just.... nothing? Literally at this point what is her Instagram supposed to be. It’s fine that she’s using Instagram to make money but you should at least provide some kind of interesting content to get the money but she just does nothing! It’s not even outfit posts anymore she just finds stuff she kind of likes on asos and posts a swipe up to it? I might finally unfollow once and for all

Vixen88

VIP Member
Yes, I used to notice how dirty all her make up packaging was. Like there was foundation covering everything. Palette lids broken, all completely wrecked. She’d get annoyed if people mentioned giving it a wipe. I know some packaging is bad for it like Nars and the original Naked palette, but all hers was vile 🤢

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
She definitely thinks she's quirky for liking wrestling. I cringe at how unique she thinks she is.
She also thinks she’s quirky for her music tastes, but look at the tracks she uses for her Reels - always big mainstream bands (Arcade Fire, The Strokes etc). Kind of reminds me of Helen, really.

snarkvark

VIP Member
Lily thinks she's "not like all the other girls" because most influencers are all the same. she thinks she's special because she doesn't look like them.... but she's also not alternative. she shops from fast fashion brands ffs! there's nothing alternative or unique about her interests or style. She's very basic, she just looks a bit different to all the other influencers. To the average person she's not inspiring.

lira

VIP Member
Is she trolling us here?! ‘Unique piercings!’ So many girls in the late 2000s had micro dermals Lil, you didn’t invent it. I hope she does show her tattoo
She really thinks she's the shit doesn't she 😭 I don't think alternative styles even exist anymore, emo/grunge merged into mainstream fashion long ago.

• Haha