Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Back to already give us aff swipe ups! On ugly trainers she doesn't even own and 'her favourite outfit' she must've shared 100 times for swipe up links by now. Lovely :)

Also interesting how she's saying she wants to make videos again and is even considering youtube after even some months ago during a Q&A shitting on anyone asking if she'll go back on YT saying it doesn't interest her and isn't her thing.

Clearly her 2021 reflection on her career is that she's actually going to have to start doing some sort of 'real' work and content to have a steady income but honestly I don't see this lasting.

Reactions: 18

JLXRD

VIP Member
Haven’t followed lily for a while but just looked on her page and what. The . Fuck. Is her fringe? WHY.

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
I have numerous tattoos. I've debated getting some basic bitch-ish ones which would be fine, cos it's my body and I'll get what i want. The trouble with Lily is she constantly tells everyone how unique she is, she's not like other girls, everyone copies her, she set every trend going...then goes and gets the most pinterest 2020 tattoo i've ever seen. I wouldn't care if it weren't for her fucking gatekeeping attitude.

Also the placement is really for tiny skinny girls with A cup boobs who can wear amazing loose vests with no bra and look incredible. I, with my F cups and my chub, could never. (You wouldn't see that tattoo for my tits anyway!)

Lemonz

VIP Member

I don’t know who this girl is, but lily could be the 4th member of their girl group.
The two girls in leather jackets wearing basically identical outfits down to the belts is sending me 😁 Lily would fit right in as she's so so AlTeRnAtIvE. Her and Helen Anderson basically dress the same but yet Lily seems to think she invented that style of dressing.

• Haha

larabrn

Absolutely hilarious that Lily is on Instagram today asking if we want links to outfits she’s worn recently as if she doesn’t link every. single. thing constantly! 😂 Even if you genuinely liked an item she showed, how could you miss the links first/ second/ third time round?! I swear she’s linked those plain blank pants at least 5 or 6 times.

I’m surprised she doesn’t aff link her bloody loo roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Belchhuggins

Lily said she was embarrassed by him because he wasn’t aesthetically pleasing.

That is actually vile, wtf?? Imagine being so self conscious, and caring so much about others opinions that you’d say such disgusting things about someone you supposedly loved? Actually tragic.

ldn12345

i've been following her for like 12 years and just unfollowed - i can't cope with seeing the word 'affiliate' ten times a day anymore.

• Haha

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
I genuinely don't understand why she lives where she does when she, Covid aside, never leaves the house, except to get ugly fake nails. All she does is post boring outfit pictures in her bedroom? She doesn't take pictures of anything outside her flat, not even of a tree in a park. As far as I know she doesn't have a job, so she doesn't need to be in London-so why is she?
Why doesn't she move back home and rent a one bed place cheaper (I assume where she's from is cheaper?). That way she will have her own private space and can decorate it as she likes etc. They'd be more affiliate link opportunities for house stuff in it for her at the very least?
I feel like she's trying to relive her student days.

larabrn

I’ve followed Lily for about 10 years and have ups and downs with her, just like any influencer, sometimes she annoys me for whatever reason but has she always been so big headed?! I feel like I’m noticing it *a lot* recently.

“Gonna wear a baggy t-shirt so I don’t get catcalled!” I thought that’s a bit presumptuous, isn’t it?
“Nope still got catcalled 🤪” How strange she knew that was gonna happen...
“It’s okay though guys it happens SO OFTEN I’m used to it” Right okay.

ktypage

It’s hardly groundbreaking is it!!
I’ve seen the same tattoo on Pinterest about a thousand times! It’s cute but definitely not original, and definitely not worth all of the mystery

Pettyprep

Everyone brace yourselves for an incoming tattoo, which will be 100% unique and representative of the fact that lily invented and is the sole up holder of all things emo/scene/alternative.

ktypage

I found it really tone deaf that she put one story about Sarah Everard up and then almost immediately carried on with affiliate links. It just makes it feel really disingenuous.

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Cute tat but super basic. She’s soooo edgy you guyssss. I feel like it really highlights the gap between her boobs. Not in a body shaming way, just maybe not what I would have gone for in her situation.

kalechips

VIP Member
Anyone else just seen on her insta stories she’s gonna take loads of pictures of her hair so people can show their hairdressers... this girl is so obsessed with herself 😂
The only reason I would ever show that to a stylist is to say "here's what I absolutely don't want"
I could never stand that weird thing she does where she seems to brush all her hair forward.

• Haha
Didn’t think anyone could eyefuck themselves as much as Susie Bonaldi but here we are. Just called herself so hot in her own story 😷😷😷

• Sick
  • Haha

larabrn

Why would somebody ask this?? Could she make it any more obvious that she's asking herself the Qs
I’m convinced these influencers are asking about 90% of the questions themselves. They might get a few genuine questions from some eager beavers followers but nah.

They’re SUCH specific questions and they always have the perfect reply/photo/link ready to go.