Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Have we hit a new low today? Lily is “repurposing” (her words!) a dress she bought last summer to a spring dress today. REPURPOSING. Does she mean... simply rewearing clothes like every other fucking normal person?
I clocked that 😂😂 Just say your wearing this today. There is no shame in rewearing something!

Reactions: 3

Orangesocks182

She looks so nice in her stories today with that hair all natural and not over styled with products and messed about, I wish she would see how much better she looks !!

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I definitely don't think it is her only income, I just think it is a disgusting way to use her leftover 'influener' status. Like she's just using her followers as easy cash in her pocket. She could at least be creative about her posts with aff links or make proper styling videos. but she just recycles the same selfies over and over again. Or takes a picture of her slippers 6x a week and thinks that's totally fine to link to each time?

That's what irks me. If she doesn't want to create content/share her life, fine, but then also don't try to act like an influencer and still expect people to engage with your stuff on SM.
Yeah I totally agree with you. It’s a lazy way of influencing in my opinion. At least give us some worthwhile content!

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I get the feeling a lot is maybe gifted in some way? Or she’s buying and returning. It’s something I don’t really understand either, cos even if you’re earning a decent amount you still have to be careful. Unless you’re a millionaire or something 😂
ASOS give influencers vouchers for a lot of the purchases they make, I've seen smaller influencers admit this so the larger ones are definitely getting it too.

Cosmicpixiesb

Anyone get the feeling she’s just tried to copy Sammi Jefocate completely in her latest reel?

I know a lot of fashion influencers film them with these types of clips and edits, but this just made me think directly of Sammi’s filming style.
I thought this exactly - only she does it much better. Copied down to the perfume squirt!

Lamermer

I used to have a blog years ago and still have access to my affiliate ad account. The rates vary depending on whether the buyer is an existing or new customer, but Office shoes is 3-8% commission following a click through, Dorothy Perkins 1-5%, Schuh 2-10%, lookfantastic 2-10%.
don’t forget most clicks result in a cookie that lasts 30 days, so any purchases made in that time result in a commission for the blogger.
Do you get any money if someone clicked through but never purchased anything?

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I’m sure she said she was going to go back to YouTube about a month ago.
Then yesterday she says she won’t and has not interest in it 🤔🙄😆

I guess she will lose her revenue from people Watching her old videos unless she posts some new content on YT soon.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I think she is hemce all the links and post office returns. She seems to do digital work for others, like ig pre sets / filters etc.probably making more money than she would be as a graphic designer or shop assistant.

Artaud

Lily has always struggled with her weight and self image. When Lily moved back home from Sheffield she was probably at her slimmest and she used to actually goto the gym. But she has always been a dick and back then she moaned at people using her images to re-sell clothing she had worn but in larger sizes because she didn’t want people to think she wore that size. I think it was in reference to Topshop so that would have been size 16 max? Lily was easily been bigger than that when she was carrying the extra weight and I can’t remember her ever admitting she was over a size 14? It’s not surprising she piled on the weight whilst living in Brighton considering what she used to eat.
And although she has lost weight it is worth remembering that she is editing her current pictures despite claiming to be body confident. Her Jawline especially in her IG profile picture, her arms and legs vary in width she isn’t even consistent in editing them.

I think she could easily make a grand a month off affiliate links. I noticed she’s been advertising herself to do custom IG filters and image retouching but as a photographer Lily’s own IG pictures are edited so badly I can’t imagine anyone paying her to do it.

Esme

VIP Member
I never really followed her, but she looks so different to how I remember. She still looks lovely but very different!
She’s always been a striking girl, it’s just a shame she thinks she needs to look like this but I guess it’s all expression isn’t it. It’s more the fillers she had that shocked me.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Yes I think you’re absolutely right. It’s funny though “receptionist at a car garage” *could* be a glam receptionist at Mercedes-Benz but I instantly thought of those dodgy local garages, probably owned by a guy called Tony or Steve, with FHM calendars on the wall.
Same 😂😂

• Haha

kalechips

VIP Member
Not sure how to post pictures on here but I'm shocked at the newest photo on her grid. I have nothing against fillers or botox but wow they look like they've been done so heavy handedly

snarkvark

VIP Member
I don’t understand it. Can anyone with good maths work it out ? 😂 like surely people aren’t even that stupid to swipe up on aff link these days ? If I like something they recommend I just search for it myself rather than giving these influencers my £££
It's not really your money. The brand gives the influencer a % of the total cost of any order placed through an affiliate link. If you found a product or bought clothing because an influencer posted about it, it's kidn of fair that they get some money from that. You wouldn't have bought it if they hadn't posted about it 🤷‍♀️

blossombloss

Chatty Member
She was!! It was at the same time that she was scared of pencils wasn’t it?
Yes hahaha! I love that people also remember this because I totally thought of it when I saw the OP mention the latex thing.
Why do I remember these random people's phobias tho 😭😭😭

WitchPuhleeze

She looks better now she's lost weight. And she seems so much more positive now. My first thought was, she's on new (brain) meds and feels better mentally. I think she's terrible at interacting with her audience, she's very much distanced from everyone, always has been. I like her clothing style. She's definitely living off those aff links. Well, good for her, whatever. She straightened her hair recently and it looked so good! But she said she doesn't like her hair like that I was like nooooo Lily it looks so good! Clean, well-maintained, sleek... Sigh

amylia

She used to work in New Look when she first started blogging & has definitely mentioned working in the bakery before.