Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
Her vagina is very much hanging out of that bikini in her last post, especially in the third pic
It sure is. Also I really don’t think she’s a 36D, could definitely do with popping in somewhere to get the measured when it’s allowed! Always thought of her as rather flat chested and she’s quite broad, I’d say she’s a C cup or even a B

Reactions: 3

Bilbo16

VIP Member
It just seems odd that she never addressed the cat disappearance as she was always on Lily’s Instagram before and then just vanished, so obviously people will ask. The question asking if she had died was a bit much, but people are bound to make assumptions or speculate.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
She’s lost a load of weight, she looked to be a size 16-18 at her biggest and is now back to a 10/12. She came off YouTube around the time of her weight gain and would only post close-ups on Instagram rather than her usual outfit pics. I think she was super conscious of the weight gain because she had been tiny before, and as I said before I don’t think she’s ever been naturally big.
I don’t think she’s back to her old Lookbook Nu size. She has definitely lost weight but she looks like she lacks tone and still has some weight to lose, well, only if she wants to get back to her original of course.

larabrn

Yeah, I’m not trying to shame her or anything, I don’t have perfect teeth myself! But I saw her speaking and I was like wow, I feel like I know these influencers but how different could they potentially be in real life?

I’ve never met an influencer but I guess we just see the best parts of them.

Aina

Oh look she’s popped up for another sponsored post and some affiliate links.

hrh89

VIP Member
Of course you just have to post an insta story about being in hospital 🙄😂 honestly I cannot with these sort of people

Aina

No need for a fringe tutorial lily, I can guarantee NOBODY is going to copy that
Exactly what I thought! Definitely an undisclosed ad for the portable GHD.
Absolutely nobody wants to know how that fringe is styled.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I don’t think she looks any different to how she used to ? 😂
Oh no, she has lost a lot of weight - she was in the last jbl speaker ad on their ig and she was noticeably a lot larger. I wish i could attach photos but i can't so check out their ig if you're interested.

I know she’s a FaShIoN BlOgGeR but the amount of clothes she’s buying (affiliated of course) is ridiculous. She could surely engage with her following more by showing how to re-style the clothes she has? Every time I open her IG story it’s yet more clothing hauls. It’s not sitting comfortably with me personally as I’m not buying clothes for the foreseeable - no point, I don’t go out anymore 😂
I second this! Woulf love to see reels etc of reworked clothes she already has. Or as a fashion blogger should say, pieces already in her collection.

Lamermer

I idolised her so much about 10 years ago when I first started reading her blog in high school but it’s so mad how much my life has changed in that timeframe whilst hers is in EXACTLY the same place. It just isn’t relatable anymore, I’m guessing most of her followers are older and independent now and if you have bills and maybe a family you do not have loads of money to splurge on clothes!
And if I am buying clothes these days it is sparingly and not avoiding fast fashion if I can! My days of buying tons on asos are behind me (my bank account thanks me for that).

And if I am buying clothes these days it is sparingly and avoiding fast fashion if I can! My days of buying tons on asos are behind me (my bank account thanks me for that).
Oops I had a not in where I shouldn't have but you get the gist.

Last edited:

Cotedazur

Just looked at her Instagram and she looks much healthier than when she was last on YouTube - she might be mid-size or whatever but she’s lost a lot of weight. I always got the impression she gave up with YouTube because of how much weight she’d gained.