Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Artaud

This vlog of Helen Anderson’s shows Lily when she was probably at her highest weight.

Also as a side note when Lily claims she was too ill to walk or dress herself when living at home this vlog was filmed during that time.

There is no way Lily is keeping all these clothes. She must be wearing them for the IG affiliate links and returning them, or keeping the free ones to sell on Depop, as she’s literally had a whole new wardrobe within a month.

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Artaud

Wow. Some of you guys are really harsh about her RA.

I used to really like Lily but her content has gotten a bit boring now.
Lily claimed she had scoliosis for years, blamed it for all her woes, then disappeared on her hiatus and has since never mentioned it again, ignores questions about it and has seemingly just replaced it with RA.

The way Lily talks about RA is exactly how she used to talk about scoliosis; doctors appointments, symptoms, medication, it stops me from doing X and Y but then contradicts what she says either by previous content existing or she just changes her narrative in a few months.

under the ivy

VIP Member
Do people actually swipe up on these links? I’d love to know. Especially in today’s climate, are people just going to blow £20 £30 on clothes randomly?

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
wonder how much she is making off her affiliated links. there is now even an affiliated link to ebay....when she showed that old L charm necklace. I can't remember what designer that was a copy of but it reminded me if all those horrible designer items like the Gucci t-shirt / trainers / belt influencers were all pushing for a window of time, and now are never seen. I do appreciate that lily doesn't try to shove designer products down her viewers throats, but still, an affiliate link to ebay. tut tut.

Really don’t understand the point of the reels she makes... a plain black mini (tiny!) skirt and a white jumper wow, groundbreaking. Same layered necklaces she’s been wearing for years. What’s the point?? Also see she’s bought another pair of converses, where can she keep all these shoes in her shared house? She said she doesn’t even have a proper wardrobe
And her jewellery definitely looks old. It’s gone from gold to tarnished bronze. 😕

Artaud

Lily said she’s living with her friend Daloni. They lived together the first time she lived in London and Lily had her cat then. I use a throwaway account on IG for influencers, I’ll ask her.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I do get annoyed with people talking about severe illnesses and demanding the sympathy / privilege of it when they're not really that ill. There is the case of an Australian wellness blogger who lied about having terminal brain cancer and profited off that sympathy FOR YEARS. If they are going ro talk about it, there needs to be accountability if they are exaggerating or lying (NOT talking about lily here). It seems to be used as a get if jail free card for any criticism. Hey I'm feeling ill don't hold me to account on anything.

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
Those clarissa's are gorgeous but since it became apparent that she never actually wore them outside before saying how comfortable they are I've realised that her opinion on them is less than worthless.
Really annoys me too. She was so mad when people were saying they are hard to break in. It’s just a fact! I had some and ended up selling them, have never had my feet cut up so much I was in agony

virgofalls

VIP Member
I'm sure when she first got her hair done she had the 'money piece' darker (rather than lighter as is the 'trend'). But now it looks like she's bleached it.

HelloStereo

VIP Member
They look a little bit better when they're parted and look more like curtain bangs, but even then. Can't make a dollar out of fifteen cents.
At the moment she has two blonde stringy bits to one side and then a massive wad of dark hair the other side.

Aina

To be fair I am thinking this myself as I'm mid 30s now and noticing a few little lines so is it best to do some baby botox to prevent?

Fillers though, to each their own I just see so few people who actually look good with them rather than puffy or fake. And I'm a bit lazy... can't be arsed with trying to maintain and topping up once they deflate again! And I do think fillers are a bit "fashion" like pencil thin eyebrows of the late 90s/early 00s and we'll look back at all our duck lips and think how silly we looked :ROFLMAO:
Botox is great, if you find someone who knows what they’re doing it doesn’t have to end up in a frozen face situation.
Filler changes the shape of your face which is why so many people look weird and like they have overdone it.
Finding someone who works with your face to enhance it is your best bet. Unfortunately a lot of injectors just want to give people the puffy Instagram look

Artaud

I think her degree is in it but she’s never had a real job outside of blogging and working for New Look as a student.

amylia

It's a horrible dress but she's saying it's a perfect fit because she got it in a size 14 & would never admit to wearing something any bigger that isn't massively oversized.