Lily James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Se
Apparently it centres around the sex tape, that's the show. Pam has also said Tommy was abusive to her. I think it's bloody awful. They should have asked for permission, and the fact she hasn't agreed to it and it's still going ahead is off with me.
I suppose you hope that they do it with class, and to show how horrific it was but can't imagine it will accurate if they don't have Pam on board

A Seth Rogan and James Franco project does not scream respectful or classy to me, but maybe I'll be proved wrong?
To be fair to her, they are to blame for making this. LJ is just taking the cash, and probably trying to ditch her ' Posh period drama girl' image. Someone else would have done it if not her.

Reactions: 2
I think it's because she's always attending feminist functions etc, and then does stuff like this 😬
You are right tho, if not her would he someone elsthink it's going to get ripped apart critically

Reactions: 3
it's going to get ripped apart critically
We need to actually see it first before saying it will be ripped apart critically.

Also, Pam being on board wouldn't necessarily mean it was accurate. Plenty of books, movies etc which involve the people themselves are often laughably false. There is a story there to be told and if they did it well, it could be good. Hopefully they avoid it being titilating for the sake of it and actually have a good script.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Think it's in really poor taste that she is doing the Pam Anderson series.
Pam herself has said she is very unhappy about it - basically making money and publicity over someone's abusive relationship when they didn't ask her permission.
I honestly can't see lily James pulling it off with her acting, but the choice to do it is tacky
Real life stories are far more interesting to watch than made up ones. Millions watched Titantic when some might think it's tacky showing people dying. Same with others like Schindlers List and hundreds and thousands more real life movies and TV shows. I don't think it's tacky because it's only recreating history. It's not like they are changing what happened.

Sorry the panned critically was more in line with James Franco being involved, but apparently it's Dave Franco who I have a bit more faith in doing something a bit more tasteful.
Agreed regarding true stories, but titanic was a huge scale tragedy, this will be an intimate portal or an abusive relationship, just gives me a bit of an ick feeling.

Reactions: 6
Real life stories are far more interesting to watch than made up ones. Millions watched Titantic when some might think it's tacky showing people dying. Same with others like Schindlers List and hundreds and thousands more real life movies and TV shows. I don't think it's tacky because it's only recreating history. It's not like they are changing what happened.
They weren't real life stories about someone's sex tape being stolen and distributed all over the internet though! They were human interest stories involving heroism and tragedy. Is this really a story that needs to be told?

Sorry the panned critically was more in line with James Franco being involved, but apparently it's Dave Franco who I have a bit more faith in doing something a bit more tasteful.
Agreed regarding true stories, but titanic was a huge scale tragedy, this will be an intimate portal or an abusive relationship, just gives me a bit of an ick feeling.
Oh yes, Ive just looked it up. James Franco left in December and has been replaced by Dave, although JF was going to play Tommy Lee, and they have replaced him completely with Sebastian Stan.

Anyone else laugh last night at Dominic West telling Lily James he was going to spank her :D I didn't realise he plays her dad in the drama, which makes the fact they had real life chemistry all the more odd.
I can't watch it for this reason. Is it any good?

They weren't real life stories about someone's sex tape being stolen and distributed all over the internet though! They were human interest stories involving heroism and tragedy. Is this really a story that needs to be told?
Potentially such a story has never been more topical. Just look at the frequency with which videos and photos like that are stolen currently. If this show explores the impact that can have on a life, then yes this is a story which should be told.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Potentially such a story has never been more topical. Just look at the frequency with which videos and photos like that are stolen currently. If this show explores the impact that can have on a life, then yes this is a story which should be told.
Yes good point. I dont hold out much hope of Seth Rogan doing that going by some of his other stuff and his friendship with James Franco but maybe I'll be proven wrong.

Wouldn't it be hypocritical of them to make a movie about the impact that it's had on Pam Anderson when Pam Anderson herself doesn't want it to be made? They're just trying to capitalize on her trauma but masquerading it like it's some woke commentary on what happened. It seems disrespectful to me.

Reactions: 10
Apparently it centres around the sex tape, that's the show. Pam has also said Tommy was abusive to her. I think it's bloody awful. They should have asked for permission, and the fact she hasn't agreed to it and it's still going ahead is off with me.
I suppose you hope that they do it with class, and to show how horrific it was but can't imagine it will accurate if they don't have Pam on board

There's a first time for everything and this is the first time I've agreed with Courtney Love. It's misogynistic, a huge invasion of privacy and I see absolutely no reason why this film would be made. I like Pamela Anderson, she's very pro animal rights and I think she's an amazing lady. It's horrible she is being exploited in this way and I'm shocked Lily James who is nowhere near as beautiful as Pamela Anderson would agree to this role.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There's a first time for everything and this is the first time I've agreed with Courtney Love. It's misogynistic, a huge invasion of privacy and I see absolutely no reason why this film would be made. I like Pamela Anderson, she's very pro animal rights and I think she's an amazing lady. It's horrible she is being exploited in this way and I'm shocked Lily James who is nowhere near as beautiful as Pamela Anderson would agree to this role.
Are you? Lily James doesn't strike me as being particularly thoughtful or intelligent. Or giving a toss about anyone else.

Reactions: 6
I am chuckling about the announcement she's dropping a song at the end of summer that's about the furore over the Dominic West scandal.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I am chuckling about the announcement she's dropping a song at the end of summer that's about the furore over the Dominic West scandal.
What??!! Maybe it was all publicity then! What a hurtful thing for Dominic West to do to his children if he humiliated their mother for the sake of some cheap publicity ?! Unless he thought she was into him and she called the paps so only pr on her side!

Pamela Anderson is so pro animal rights that she happily took a pay cheque from CBB Australia, sponsored by... KFC. & sorry, but what has Lily's so called beauty or non beauty got to do with anything? She's an actress.

Reactions: 7
I'm shocked Lily James who is nowhere near as beautiful as Pamela Anderson would agree to this role.
What does her beauty have to do with her taking the role? She's an actress. Whether she can act the part is more important.

Plus Lily James is clearly a beautiful woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My main issue is whether she could do a good accent, if she can get the voice right I think that's the main thing.

My main issue is whether she could do a good accent, if she can get the voice right I think that's the main thing.
She doesn't have Pam's build, doesn't have the accent and a body double has had to be hired to do things she can't or won't do. How stupid. Why not employ an American actor with the right build and accent?

Reactions: 4
She doesn't have Pam's build, doesn't have the accent and a body double has had to be hired to do things she can't or won't do. How stupid. Why not employ an American actor with the right build and accent?

To be fair, Pam doesn't really have Pam's build either. She's naturally slim and petite with comedy norks so I don't see a problem with Lily having fake titties for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5