Lily James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not her responsibility and the blame is mostly on the person that is married/in a relationship, and in some cases I'm sure the man hides that he has a wife/pretends it's over, but it's still a crap thing to do if you know someone has a partner

With women though they always seem to be blamed the most, when it should be the man with the wife that gets the most bad press
That is true, they do. Although in this case, the only people still obsessed with her and this story are the Daily Mail. She is still working and getting work, which I suppose is progress considering how Sienna Miller and Kristen Stewart were treated- and they were much younger when they got caught with married men, and they werent serial offenders. It is a crappy thing to do, no doubt about it, single or not, and people who do it need to own it instead of pretending they are stupid enough to fall for some married mans crap. Lily has know West for 10 years and they share an agent, and it was well known that Hammer had a wife and small children. In other news it hasn't stopped Dominic West getting the Prince Charles gig on The Crown, although they seem to have not publicised it that much.

Reactions: 1
That is true, they do. Although in this case, the only people still obsessed with her and this story are the Daily Mail. She is still working and getting work, which I suppose is progress considering how Sienna Miller and Kristen Stewart were treated- and they were much younger when they got caught with married men, and they werent serial offenders. It is a crappy thing to do, no doubt about it, single or not, and people who do it need to own it instead of pretending they are stupid enough to fall for some married mans crap. Lily has know West for 10 years and they share an agent, and it was well known that Hammer had a wife and small children. In other news it hasn't stopped Dominic West getting the Prince Charles gig on The Crown, although they seem to have not publicised it that much.
Gosh yes I forgot all about the reaction to Kristen Stewart! People really turned on her after that.

Really not a fan of Dominic West, he annoyed me in The Wire and The Affair, he just gives off sleazy vibes haha. Disappointed he will be in The Crown.

Reactions: 5
Gosh yes I forgot all about the reaction to Kristen Stewart! People really turned on her after that.

Really not a fan of Dominic West, he annoyed me in The Wire and The Affair, he just gives off sleazy vibes haha. Disappointed he will be in The Crown.
Is he confirmed to be in The Crown? God, that's a bummer. He gives off such a creepy vibe, I don't want him to get parts anymore.

Is he confirmed to be in The Crown? God, that's a bummer. He gives off such a creepy vibe, I don't want him to get parts anymore.
Apparently Josh O Connor confirmed it. Yes I cant imagine Prince Charles as some sleazy old git, but maybe he can play other parts! In other Lily James news apparently she has met her new boyfriend's parents in LA. Her PR really are going into overdrive to distance her from West! She hasnt got out of her ringing the paps and PR leakage habit!

Apparently Josh O Connor confirmed it. Yes I cant imagine Prince Charles as some sleazy old git, but maybe he can play other parts! In other Lily James news apparently she has met her new boyfriend's parents in LA. Her PR really are going into overdrive to distance her from West! She hasnt got out of her ringing the paps and PR leakage habit!
WOW. I'm so sad for her, honestly she was quite a promising actor early on but now it seems she's just known as the period drama girl who acts with her mouth (pouting) and has a crazy private life. I knew she wanted to shake off the Cinderella image, but COCAINE in the park? Is she insane? If it's PR, it's the worst PR ever. If it's just carelessness, she's basically ruined her niche now.

Reactions: 4
WOW. I'm so sad for her, honestly she was quite a promising actor early on but now it seems she's just known as the period drama girl who acts with her mouth (pouting) and has a crazy private life. I knew she wanted to shake off the Cinderella image, but COCAINE in the park? Is she insane? If it's PR, it's the worst PR ever. If it's just carelessness, she's basically ruined her niche now.
To be fair to her, shes in her 30"s. Theres only so long you can play young debutante in period drama or ' main characters girlfriend' so that niche is limited anyway, but the way to get more varied parts is by being more selective and doing more varied parts. Not ringing the paps all the time to show off your wild side!

Reactions: 2
Any news from her Pamela Anderson shoot? Still confused at her casting, she looks nothing like her. But seems like an exciting project.

Any news from her Pamela Anderson shoot? Still confused at her casting, she looks nothing like her. But seems like an exciting project.
Just seen the photos of the transformation, and she really looks great. Sebastian looks the part as well. Wonder how it will turn out?

I’ve just seen the pictures online. It’s uncanny how much she looks like her. I guess the important thing is the actual acting but still. I wonder what Pamela Anderson herself thinks?

A09CF7EB-EB3F-451A-B6C7-21EDA81E0D3B.jpeg
8E58A6FA-BA71-4D2C-9E24-1E00DB9E1D34.jpeg

Surprised at how great the transformation was. I wasn’t that bothered that she doesn’t look like Pam as the acting always matters more than finding a lookalike, but hats off to them for that transformation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It says a lot that a single woman caught out having an affair with a married man is doing a trashy recreation of Pamela Andersons sex tape while the married man she has an affair with gets plum roles in the Downton Abbey movie and The Crown.

Reactions: 3
It says a lot that a single woman caught out having an affair with a married man is doing a trashy recreation of Pamela Andersons sex tape while the married man she has an affair with gets plum roles in the Downton Abbey movie and The Crown.
Lily has a perfectly plum role too. It is a series on Hulu which will get plenty of media attention. The rest of the cast show that the series is a big deal.

Last edited:
Anyone else laugh last night at Dominic West telling Lily James he was going to spank her :D I didn't realise he plays her dad in the drama, which makes the fact they had real life chemistry all the more odd.

• Haha
  • Wow

I think West is a great actor and his casting in the crown is perfect. As a person he is an hole though but if they stopped casting actors on being arseholes noone would get any work again :LOL:

I think West is a great actor and his casting in the crown is perfect. As a person he is an hole though but if they stopped casting actors on being arseholes noone would get any work again :LOL:
Even before I knew he was sleazy he annoyed me.. I didn't know anything about his personal life til the Lily James drama. Maybe I just found the characters he has played (that I have seen) irritating which made me not like him. 😂

I thought he was great as McNulty in The Wire. I was surprised when I found out he was English.

Anyone see the new show she is in Pursuit of Love.
All I know is that she looks tasty in the ads :love:

Reactions: 3
Think it's in really poor taste that she is doing the Pam Anderson series.
Pam herself has said she is very unhappy about it - basically making money and publicity over someone's abusive relationship when they didn't ask her permission.
I honestly can't see lily James pulling it off with her acting, but the choice to do it is tacky

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone see the new show she is in Pursuit of Love.
All I know is that she looks tasty in the ads :love:
I had to fast forward her bits. Her character is just so irritating! I dont really rate her acting but god Linda was annoying! I only watched it for Emily Beecham so finished 3 episodes in one lunch hour 😄

Think it's in really poor taste that she is doing the Pam Anderson series.
Pam herself has said she is very unhappy about it - basically making money and publicity over someone's abusive relationship when they didn't ask her permission.
I honestly can't see lily James pulling it off with her acting, but the choice to do it is tacky
Are they going to recreate the sex tape? Stealing and publishing peoples private material is disgusting and misogynistic. Not right if it's been recreated for titillation, esp when Pam is alive and well, if a bit dodgy.

Apparently it centres around the sex tape, that's the show. Pam has also said Tommy was abusive to her. I think it's bloody awful. They should have asked for permission, and the fact she hasn't agreed to it and it's still going ahead is off with me.
I suppose you hope that they do it with class, and to show how horrific it was but can't imagine it will accurate if they don't have Pam on board

Reactions: 6